Living in my own world Chapter 6

Living in my own world

The next day Hebe was back to normal, she was happier, although she's back to dressing as a nerd but atleast she went to school with a smile on. Hebe walked up to her friends and jumped onto Ella scaring the crap out of everyone.

Hebe: What are you guys doing?

Calvin: so the emo decides to talk again?

Hebe: (sticks her tongue out at Calvin) I was not being emo! I had stuff to do

Rainie: Whatever stuff it was, we were all worried for you Hebe (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: Thanks, but I am back aren't I?

Jiro: (tears up) I missed our little Hebe (hugs Hebe) when you went all emo on us, I had no one to joke around with, no one here understands my jokes

Hebe: ahahahahaha awwww it's ok, I am back now (pats Jiro on the head)

Selina: I am glad you're back (hugs Hebe) you have no idea how boring his jokes were, it was killing me.

Hebe: Hahahahaha I think his jokes are pretty funny

Jiro: SEE! I TOLD YOU GUYS!! OMG I MISS YOU HEBE! (hugs Hebe)

Chun/Ella: Move out of the way we want to hug Hebe too! (pushes Jiro away) SOMEONE TO PAY FOR OUR LUNCHES AGAIN!! (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: hahahaha is that why you guys miss me?? (pouts)

Mike: HEBE?!?!!? IT'S HEBE!!! OMG IT'S HEBE!!! YOU'RE TALKING AGAIN?!?!  SAY HI TO ME! (runs over to the group)

Hebe: hi? o.O

Mike: OMG YOU'RE REALLY TALKING AGAIN (hugs Hebe) I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!

Hebe: hahahahahahaha it's only been 2 weeks you guys don't have to be so dramatic

Calvin: 2 weeks is long when you're hearing the same joke over and over from Jiro and going broke from treating the 2 pigs

Arron: (walks to the group) What's everyone so happy about?

Jiro: Are you pretending to be blind or are you really blind? Can't you see our little Hebe is back??

Arron: Oh, welcome back little shorty (messes up Hebe's hair)

Hebe: Don't touch my hair!! (pushes Arron's arm away)

Rainie: Finally everythings back to the way it was

:::::Saturday:::::

HM: Hebe wake up (shakes Hebe)

Hebe: I want to sleep in today

HM: Hebe we have a lot to do today, we're going to pick out your egagment ring and wedding ring, than we have to go plan the egagment party.

Hebe: But I don't wanna get married.

HM: (shakes her head) Come on dear, it's already 1 Mrs. Yan and Arron is waiting for you down stairs.

Hebe: (wakes up) What!?!?!

HM: Be ready in 30 mins we'll wait for you, and Hebe wipe the drool off your face.

Hebe quickly wiped her drools and got off bed, she ran into the washroom and hurriedly did her daily routine. She ran into her closet and grabbed an outfit to change in to.

She grabbed her bag and ran down stairs, she looked at everyone in the living room. Her mom wasn't lying Arron was sitting there texting and Mrs. Yan was talking to her mom.

Hebe: Sorry it took so long

Hebe bowed in apology, when she looked back up Arron was staring at her.

AM: No problem, a girls got to have time to look good

Everyone got into Arron's 4 seaters bmw Hebe's and Arron's mom at the back and Hebe sitting beside Arron in the front.

AM: Why aren't you kids talking? You should get to know each other better now that you guys are getting married.

Arron: ....... I know everything about her already...... I was her best friend

Hebe: What's my favourite flavour of ice cream??

Arron: Strawberry

Hebe: Mint chocolate chip (sticks her tongue out at Arron)

Arron: But all girls like strawberry, I guess you're not a girl than

Hebe whacked Arron on the head and glared at him.

HM: Don't they make a good couple?

AM: I can't wait until Hebe's my daughter, atleast than I would have someone to hug and talk to. All he does is go out with friends and tell  me that I am an emabrressment

HM: hahahaha all boys are like that, Wang Zi's the same too.

AM: I was thinking of cutting his thing off and call him a girl

Arron: MOM!!!

Hebe: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA EVEN YOUR MOM DOESN'T LIKE YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arron: Stop laughing!

Hebe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS GOING TO CUT YOUR THING OFF!!!

Arron glared at Hebe, if he wasn't driving right now he would've strangled her until she said she was sorry. In the jewlery store Hebe and Arron sat on the chairs while their moms went to go look for rings.

HM: Hebe what about this one?

Hebe: (groans) mom....... we don't need an egagment ring.... just get a wedding ring for the wedding

HM: Hebe, wedding rings and egagment rings are 2 different things

Hebe: How different can it be? They're both rings you wear 

HM: (shakes her head) Go pick one right now

Hebe sighed to herself and stood up, she walked over to the counter and looked at all the rings none of them really fitted her taste. The rings either had a really big diamon on it or the ring was too plain. 

Hebe: (sighs) This is torture

HM: Hebe you only get married once, so pick carefully 

Hebe: I can get married a second time if I divorce him  (Hebe's points at Arron) 

HM: non-sense! 

Arron: Other than me no one else would want to marry you

Hebe: (smirks) So you're saying you want to marry me?

Arron: psshhh when did I ever say that??

Hebe: (imitates Arron) "Other than me no one else would want to marry you"

Arron: Stupid nerd

Hebe stuck her tongue out at Arron than turned her head towards the glass case that carried all the rings. Just when Hebe was going to give up a ring in a corner caught Hebe's attention.  

Hebe: Can I please take a look at that? (points to a ring) 

Sales Lady: Of course, Miss you have good eyes, this is the only one in this world. The creater of this ring once said "This ring may be plain and simple but it will catch the eyes of the person who it belongs to, it will fit around it's owner perfectly, it'll help the owner of this ring show their love for one another".

Hebe took hold of the ring and looked at it, the ring was plain and really simple but some how Hebe really liked this ring.

Hebe: Arron what do you think??

Arron: (walks over to Hebe and looks at the ring) Yea whatever

Hebe handed back the ring to the sales lady and walked away without saying another word. In the inside Hebe knows all this was fake, she may be getting married to Arron but Arron's heart is with Gui Gui. Hebe forced a smile onto her face while she continued to look at the rings.

Arron: (walks over to Hebe) ummmm I was thinking, I don't want to make things hard on Gui Gui so can we not wear our wedding ring or egagment ring to school or near Gui Gui? We'll wear it when we're with our parents.

Hebe looked over at Arron surprise, she wasn't surprised at the fact that Arron cared soo much about Gui Gui but the fact that Arron didn't even bother considering her feelings. Hebe slowly nodded her head, it's not like she can do anything about it. 

Arron: Great (walks over to the sales lady) well get the ring she picked out just now as a wedding ring and as for our engagment ring how about......... this one (points to a ring)

Sales Lady: Would you like to ask your fiances opinion about it first?

Arron: Hebe?

Hebe: (turns around)

Arron: We'll get this one for our engagment ring??

Hebe: Sure..... ummmm I am not feeling well, I just called Mike to come pick me up, I am going to leave first.

Arron: (walks over to Hebe) Where are you not feeling well?

Arron reached out his hand to touch Hebe but Hebe jerked away.

Hebe: It's just a headache, Mike's outside I am going to go first.

Hebe walked over to her mom and Arron's mom she told them she was leaving first.

AM: Arron what's wrong with Hebe?

Arron: (shrugs) she told me she had a headache. Oh can I get this one? (points to a ring)

Sales Lady: Which one are you switching this with??

Arron: I am buying this extra to give to my girlfriend. (smiles)

Sales Lady: How thoughtful of you, would you like me to wrap up both rings or just the girls ring?

Arron: Ummm I'll take my ring first

Sales Lady: Than I'll be back with everything else, please come this way to pay

Arron nodded his head and followed the sales lady to the counter.

HM: Arron is being sooo nice to Hebe

AM: I think they're getting along really well, Arron just called Hebe his girlfriend.
`
`
`
Mike: Aren't you picking out your rings today? Why are you leaving so early?

Hebe: He told me not to show our ring out in public especially infront of Gui Gui, he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't even consider my feelings.....

Mike took a quick glance at Hebe and saw tears threatnening to run down Hebe's face.

Mike: And you agreed?

Hebe: Do I have a choice? I can't say no.... he just wants to protect the one he loves.

Mike: Hebe........

Hebe: I don't want to go home tonight....... Arron and his parents are coming over for dinner.

Mike: Well since your depress right now, I'll bring you somewhere that'll cheer you up right away.
`
`
Hebe: This is where you wanted to bring me to? an amusment park?

Mike: Everyone comes here when they're depress

Hebe: But this is so........ childish

Mike: hahahahaha don't worry you'll have fun with me here

Mike dragged Hebe to the enterance, there he bought all day passes for him and Hebe.

 Mike: Today we'll only go on the scary and exciting ones ok? I am going to help you forget about him and everything else that's bothering you.

They went on scary and tall rides to slow and fun ones, all day Mike have accompanied Hebe without complaining once. Right now Mike's playing basketball, he promised Hebe a big and gigantic pooh bear.

Hebe: Good luck Mike (kisses Mike on the cheek)

Mike's eyes widden, he turned his head to stare at Hebe, his cheeks were now all red. Turning back to face the hoop he aimed the ball at the hoop and shoot.

Hebe: IT WENT IN!! (hugs Mike)

Mike: hahahaha of course! I am a pro basketball player!

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) are you sure I can keep it? I mean you spent $30 on this game you should get it.

Mike: Of course! I knew if I brought you here I would have to spend money besides what am I going to do with a giant pooh bear? I only got it to help cheer you up

Hebe: Thank you Mike, I probably wouldn't know what do to if you weren't here

Mike: What are friends for? (passes the pooh bear to Hebe) hahahahahahahahahaha the bears almost the same size as you!

Hebe: (pouts) it's just big

Mike: Or you're just short

Hebe: (kicks Mike) go put this in the car I don't want to get it dirty (throws Pooh bear to Mike)

Mike: I'll be right back wait for me ok?

Hebe: I'll sit over there (points to a bench)

Mike: kk (runs off)

Hebe sat on the bench, the smile she once held on her face dropped to a frown, never had she thought that smiling would be such a hard thing to do. After putting the bear into the car Mike ran back to the bench and saw Hebe sitting on the bench he was about to walk over to her but stopped when he saw her frowning. He looked closely and there were tears running down her face.

'Even though I am here with her, her mind is off somewhere else' Mike thought frowning to himself.

Mike: (runs up to Hebe) you hungry yet??

Hebe: (wipes her tears) Yea let's go eat! There's a small food court on the other side of the amusment park(smiles)

Mike: I have somewhere else in mind

Hebe: Oh ok.....
`
`
`
How's the story so far?? I tried my best on this chapter but nothing came to me =[
I am sorry if you guys are getting bored of this story...
Did you guys notice? NO Gui Gui in this chapter LMFAO!
Anyways please comment!
no silent reader please!