Living in my own world Chapter 29

Living in my own world

Hebe: What the hell is this?!? I asked you to re-type the profit files! Why did you re-type this!

Employee: (looks down) I am sorry Ms.Tian.

Hebe: Just get out!

Employee: (bows) I am sorry! (runs out)

Hebe: (runs her temples) now we're behind......

Wang Zi: (walks in) Hebe you're scaring away all our employees

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) I don't give a . If they can't do their job right then they deserve to be yelled at.

Wang Zi: Hebe....

Hebe: (stands up) I have work to do, go loiter around somewhere else (walks out)

Wang Zi: (shakes his head) what have the boy done to you?

After that day Hebe took the next plane to Japan, she left without saying a word to her friends. Up until this day Hebe still haven't contacted any of them and most definetly she hasn't contacted Arron. Time flew by quickly and it was already 1 years since Hebe left, after she graduated high school she immediately took a course for business. And of course after getting her degree Hebe started working for her parents company in Japan. Her whole focus right now was on the company, nothing else in life mattered to her. Hebe was like a completely different person unlike the bubbly, easy going, and happy person she used to be, she was now the most scary, coldest, and extreme hard going Hebe. In just one year Hebe has already cold heartedly fired 12 people because of simple mistakes. She didn't give a about those people, the company hired them for a reason and if they weren't going to take it seriously than she mind as well fire them.

Hebe held an strict face as she walked into the meeting room, the room immediately quiet down as she walked in. Everyone's eyes were on hers as she walked by everyone. They all jumped up when Hebe slammed the files in her hands onto the table.

Hebe: What the hell are you guys doing?!? We're all behind! We are suppose to have the deals between us and the corporation in the US confirmed in 2 weeks! But none of you guys has done anything right! Because of your guy's stupid mistake the US corporation wants to cancel the contract with us! I want you guys to stay over time today and fix your problem, if you don't finish then you aren't going home. I'll be in my office so bring me the files once you guys finish! I am saying this once but if anyone of you guys mess up again, I'll be glad to personally hand you guys the white envelope you'll all dread. This company hired you guys for a reason not to fool around and do in here, so do things right the first time!

With that said Hebe walked out of the room back into her office. Immediately everyone started breathing normally again, some even started groaning.

Employee: She is such a ! I can't stand working for her! If it wasn't because of the pay and because of the pride of this company I would've left a long time ago!

Other employees all nodded their head agreeing with the last employee. Hebe who stood outside the room heard the girl talk about her, walking away to her office Hebe closed the door behind her. She reached out for a white envelope inside her desk drawer and started signing some stuff.

After signing a couple of things on the paper Hebe pressed the button on her phone to connect to her secretary.

Hebe: Call Yuki in here for me please.

Secretary: Yes Miss.

A few second later someone knocked on Hebe's door.

Hebe: Come in

The girl name Yuki walked into the room with her head lowered.

Yuki: Is there anything you need Ms.Tian?

Hebe heartlessly threw the white envelope to the front of her desk. Yuki walked towards the envelope and opened it, as she scanned the paper her eyes widden.

Yuki: You're firing me!?!?

Hebe: We don't need employees who are here to just gossip or talk about other people. Tian corporation only needs people who dedicates their time for the company.

Yuki: You heard me that's why you're firing me?!?

Hebe: So what if I heard you? If you don't want others to hear then maybe you should've kept it to yourself.

Yuki: (cries) Ms.Tian I am so sorry! I didn't mean what I just said, I really need this job I am a single mom with 2 kids to raise. I can't lose this job. I am begging you not to fire me! You can demote me or let me go work somewhere else, just please don't fire me.

Hebe: (stands up) You should've thought of that before

Hebe walked out of her office leaving Yuki on the floor crying. Hebe didn't even turn around to look at the poor girl on the floor of her office crying.
`
`
`

Hebe: I am home.....

Ya Tou: (walks out) Hey

Hebe: I am going to my room

Ya Tou: Hey Hebe, if you don't mind can you go take care of Xiao zhi for me? I am making dinner right now.

Hebe: kk, but don't make my meal today, I am going back to the office tonight. (walks upstairs)

Xiao Zhi smiled at Hebe as he watch her walk into his room. His tiny arms reached out for Hebe, smiling Hebe carried him into her arms.

Hebe: Xiao Zhi it must be so good to be you, a baby. You have nothing to care about and you don't understand what others say about you.

Xiao Zhi: Mah!

Hebe: (smiles) Xiao Zhi ah.... I've done something bad again.... I fired another person. I am such a bad person right?

As if he actually understood what Hebe said he shook his head while smiling at Hebe. Hebe smiled and pinched his cheeks and in response he blew up his cheeks. Hebe started smiling while she played with Xiao Zhi.

Meanwhile, Wang Zi who just came home walked towards his son's room, but came to a halt when he heard his sister playing with Xiao Zhi. He looked into the room and saw Hebe smiling with Xiao Zhi, she pinched his cheeks from time to time and played peek-a-boo with the him.

Ya Tou: (hugs Wang Zi) Baby I am worried for Hebe...... days go by but she's still in the same state.

Wang Zi: (nods his head) As her older brother I feel so useless knowing I can't do anything to ease down her pain......

Ya Tou: (pats Wang zi's back) Baby you've already done everything you can, right now it's up to Hebe to decide.

Wang Zi: If only I prevented the marriage back then.....

Ya Tou: (kisses Wang Zi) Baby come on let's go, Hebe will be in more pain if she see's you worry about her.

Ya Tou led Wang Zi downstairs into the kitchen leaving Hebe and Xiao Zhi alone again.

Hebe: (cries) I am causing so many people pain.....

Xiao Zhi unknowingly wipes Hebe's tears, then smiled at her.

An hour or so later Hebe brought Xiao Zhi into the kitchen where both his parents were. He immediately started squirming in Hebe's arms when he saw his daddy not too far from him. Wang Zi cooed at Xiao Zhi as he carried his son out of Hebe's arms.

Wang Zi: (kisses Xiao Zhi) How's daddy's little boy doing?

Xiao Zhi: (hits Wang Zi) Hah!

Ya Tou: Xiao Zhi why'd you hit your daddy? (wipes his drool)

Hebe stood aside as she watch the happy family infront of her, how she wished she had something half as happy as that. Not wanting to disturb,sShe quietly slipped out of the house without telling Wang Zi nor Ya Tou, and drove to the office.
`
`
`

Arron: I am home.....

Mrs. Yan: Go shower dinner will be ready soon.

Arron nodded his head and walked upstairs into his room. He undid the tie around his neck and threw it onto his bed, then he undid the first few buttons on his dress shirt. His eyes diverted towards the picture frame on his bedside table, a picture of him and Hebe -his arms wrapped around her from behind while she smiled at him-

Arron: Hebe, where are you?

Jiro: (walks in) Hey, here's the file you wanted.

Arron: Thanks....

Jiro walked over to Arron and placed a supporting hand on Arron's shoulder.

Jiro: You'll find her don't give up.

Arron: It was my fault for letting her go back than........

Jiro: You didn't know, you only thought of the baby.

Arron: I was stupid for falling into Gui Gui's trap.

(FLASH BACK)

Arron walked into the house that used to be his and Hebe but now was his and Gui Gui's, he walked towards her with a death aura.

Gui Gui: Baby you're home.

Arron: What is this!?!? (throws a file at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: What's wrong?!?

Arron: What's wrong?!? ARE YOU EN CRAZY GUI GUI?!?! How can you steal another women's ultrasound and say it's yours?!!?

Gui Gui stood there shocked, she has been discovered even before she even started part 2 of her plan.

Arron: Answer me!!

Gui Gui: How did you know??

Arron: GUI GUI!! (pushes her against the wall) I LOST HEBE BECAUSE OF YOU! MY LIFE IS ALL MESSED UP BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE BABY WAS REAL! I LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME! ME NOR THE GROUP KNOWS WHERE HEBE IS AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!

Gui Gui: (cries) I only wanted you Arron. If I can't have you than no one can! I am willing to get rid of anyone who stands in my way of getting you! 

Arron: We're finish.... I am never believeing another word of yours. Leave.

Gui Gui: (grabs Arron's arm) Arron... Please I love you, I only did it because I love you!

Arron shook Gui Gui's hands off of him as he glared at her.

Arron: LEAVE BEFORE EN LOSE CONTROL AND KILL YOU!

Scared Gui Gui ran out of the house crying. Arron slid down the wall as he slams his fist down onto the tile floor.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Jiro: Don't worry all of us are looking for her right now. Selina is begging Hebe's parents to tell her where Hebe is. We'll find her soon.

Arron: I hope so.....