Living in my own world Chapter 29

Living in my own world

Hebe sat in her office typing away on her computer while the other employees sat outside trying to finish up their work.

Knock Knock

Hebe: Come in

 Employee: Ms.Tian I am finish

The employee handed Hebe the file while she stood there waiting for Hebe to look through the file.

Hebe: You can go

Employee: (bows) thank you Ms.Tian (walks out)

Hebe looked at the watch on her wrist then back out her window at her workers, standing up she walked over to the door.

Hebe: hand me your files and go.  

Obediently everyone started cleaning up their stations and handing Hebe their files. Slowly one after another they all left the office leaving Hebe by herself. She walked into her office shutting the door behind her. Throwing the files on her desk  she  slowly rubbed her temples.

A couple hours later Hebe finally finished up everyones files looking at her watch again it read 4am. She yawned for the 100th time today as she laid back on her chair, she slipped her glasses off and placed it on her desk. Hebe pulled out her cell phone and started dialing a couple numbers.

Hebe: Hello? I need a plane ticket to Taiwan then to the US for today at 8am. 
 
After work Hebe quietly walked into Wang Zi's house and into her bedroom, she pulled out her luggages and started packing them. Before she could even start packing Wang Zi walked in.

Wang Zi: Where are you going?

Hebe: (stuffs clothes into her luggage) I am going to Taiwan this morning to get some files from mom and dad then I am going to the US to sign the contract.

Wang Zi: Hebe.... you need to rest.

Hebe: I am not tired. (closes luggage)

Hebe walked over to her draw and pulled out her passport, PDA, Cell Phone, and scheduler, stuffing it into her purse. She quickly slipped on a jacket, grabbed her luggages and was on her way out the house.

Hebe: I'll be back in a week or two. (hands him tickets) Give this to Yuki and tell her to meet me there in a week.

Wang Zi: (nods) take care ok? Call me when you get there.

Hebe: I will, bye.

Wang Zi: Bye.
`
`
`

Mrs.Tian: Hebe how have you been?

Hebe: good, what about you guys? I haven't seen you guys in 2 months.

Mr.Tian: Good, but your mom have been missing you a lot.

Hebe: I am sorry I couldn't come back and visit.

Mrs.Tian: Don't worry  about it, we know how difficult it is for you. So when is your plane to Tokyo?

Hebe: (sighs) the earliest they can book it for me is for next week.

Mr.Tian: well than you'll be staying here until than?

Hebe: Yea I guess....

Mrs.Tian: (pats Hebe's hand) Selina has been looking for you..... why don't you tell her where you are?

Hebe: I'll go look for her tonight........

Mrs.Tian: (nods)
`
`
`

Ding dong! Ding Dong!

Selina: I am coming!

Selina opened the door revealing Hebe still in her businesss suit, Selina brought her right hand up to .

Selina: Hebe.......

Hebe: Hey......

Selina: HEBE! (hugs Hebe) Omg I missed you so much! (hugs Hebe) I've been looking for you all over! I was so worried!

Hebe: I am sorry I dissapeared on you like that.....

After calming down Selina and Hebe sat in her bed room. Enjoying the company of one another again, they laughed at each others jokes and stories and talked about life. Suddenly Selina grew quiet as she stared at Hebe.

Selina: Hebe, you know Arron he-

Hebe: Hey I just got back today and I am kind of tired, so I am going to go first.

Selina: Hebe.......

Hebe: I'll try to visit you before I leave.

Selina: Hebe! Atleast go tell the rest you're back and safe, they've been worrying a lot.

Hebe: (nods) I'll give them a call tonight. (walks out)
`
`
`

Hebe rubbed her temples as she looked over the files her parents handed her, the files were all wrong, the person who did this didn't even double check it! Pulling out her lap top Hebe placed it on top of her lap and started re-typing the files. No one disturbed her as she sat in her old bed room typing away until someone knocked on her door around 10pm.

Mrs.Tian: (opens the door) Hebe? There's people here to see you.

Hebe looked at Mrs.Tian confused, no one expect her family and Selina knew she was here. Nodding her head Hebe watch as her mom left to allow the guests in. Slowly Jiro, Calvin, Chun, Ella, Rainie, Charlene, and Mike walked into her room, before she could figure out what was happening Rainie slapped her.

Calvin: (holds Rainie) Baby calm down.

Rainie: WHY'D YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE?? NO MATTER WHAT WE ALL DID WE COULDN'T FIND YOU! YOU CHANGED YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOU MADE YOUR PARENTS KEEP SHUT ABOUT YOUR WHERE ABOUTS! HEBE ARE YOU CRAZY! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE'RE ALL FRIENDS AND WE'LL ALWAYS HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Hebe: (looks down) Sorry......

Rainie: (hugs Hebe) I was so worried. I thought something happened to you.

Hebe: (hugs Rainie) I am sorry......

After a short reunion the whole group, all caught up with each other and was practically back to normal until the one question popped up. 
 
Ella: You're staying here for good this time right?

Hebe: (looks away) I am suppose to leave in a week to the US, I have a contract to sign, than I am going back home.

Mike: You're leaving again?

Hebe: (nods) I never planned on staying here, I only wanted to come and get some files from my parents then leave right away, but I guess that didn't work.

Jiro: I am glad it didn't or else who would know when we'll see you again.

Hebe: Yea..... Anyways I heard from Selina that you, Calvin proposed to Rainie. Congradulations.

Rainie: (blush) Thanks

Hebe: I am invited to your wedding right?

Calvin: That's the whole reason why Rainie wanted a wedding. She knew you wouldn't skip it for anything.

Rainie: hahahaha that was the only way to lure you out.

Hebe: Too bad your plan didn't work, I showed up before your wedding.

Rainie: That's a good thing.

Hebe: So when is the wedding?

Rainie/Calvin: Summer!

Hebe: Excited?

Rainie: It's every girls dream to walk down the aisle with someone they love (holds Calvin's hand)

Calvin: especially if the guy is me (winks at Hebe)

Hebe: Hahhahahaha

Jiro: So are you going to talk to Arron??

Ella: (whack Jiro's head) shut up!

Hebe: No, I am planning on leaving so I don't see the point, I hope you guys keep quiet about it too.

Jiro: But Arron he-

Hebe: Ummmm guys is it ok if you guys leave first? I still have some work to do and I am tired too.

Unwillingly the group all got up to leave, slowly one by one they all left the house.