Living in my own world Chapter 27

Living in my own world

Hebe sat on the couch holding onto her cell phone while waited for Arron to come home. She already called him many times but everytime she called it would lead to his voice mail. As time starts passing by negative thoughts kept coming into her head and each time the negative thoughts got worse. Around 3 am  Hebe heard someone open the door, running over to the front she saw Arron stumble into the house.

Hebe: Arron! (holds Arron)

Arron: (looks at Hebe) Hebe.... (hugs Hebe) I am sorry....

Hebe: Arron how much did you drink?

Arron: I love you so much, Baby you have to believe me, I didn't sign those papers.

Hebe: (nods) Come on lets go upstairs

Hebe led Arron into their room and gently placed him on the bed. She helped him take off his pant belt and undo a couple of his shirt button so that he could rest comfortably. She sat down beside Arron looking at him as tears start to gather at the corner of her eyes, her hands reached out to his cheek and swipe away his bangs.

Hebe: Arron I am so scared.........

Night quickly passed by and the next thing Hebe knew, it was already morning and she had stayed up all night thinking. Taking one last glance at Arron, Hebe walked away to get ready for a new day.

An hour or two later Arron came walking down the stairs with a major headache, he was just down to get water but it surprised him to see Hebe's back facing him while she made breakfast. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist while his chin rested on her shoulder.

Arron: I thought you would leave......

Hebe ignored Arron's statement and turned around smiling at him.

Hebe: I made you breakfast, lets go eat. (walks away)

Arron: Hebe.....

Hebe: (wipes her tear) Hurry up the food is getting cold

Arron nodded his head walking over to the dinning table, he sat himself down on a chair and pulled Hebe down onto his lap. Their breakfast was extremely quiet today and alot more awkward, none of them said a word as they ate. After they finished Hebe walked over to the sink with their dirty dishes and started washing them.

Arron: hebe we need to talk......

Hebe: I am finish washing them......  I have homework, I am going to go do them (stands up)

Arron: (pulls Hebe back) Hebe......

Hebe: Arron let go.... I have a big project due

Arron: Hebe we can't avoid this......

Hebe: I am not avoiding anything! I just have a lot to study for.

Arron: Hebe! I am in all your classes! We don't have any projects or tests! 

Hebe: (tears up) Then I'll go wash the clothes.

Arron: Hebe! This isn't something we can avoid!

Hebe: And why not?!? We avoided a lot of things before! Why can't we avoid this like we did with the others?!?!

Arron: (holds Hebe's arms) Because this time it's different..... this time it includes an innocent life.

Hebe: This isn't fair Arron! I thought we were happy! I thought we could live together happily!

Arron: (hugs Hebe) Baby I did too. I wanted us to last more than anything in the world.

Hebe: (shakes her head) I know I am being selfish but can't you tell Gui Gui to abort the baby? I don't want to lose you.

Arron: I can't do that, I can't kill an innocent life..... especially if that child is part of me

Hebe: (pushes Arron away) Why is it always me you chose to hurt?!!? Why! All I wanted was to live a happy life! I just wanted us to be happy!

Arron: Hebe.....

Hebe: I am leaving..... I don't want to talk about this anymore.... (runs away)

Arron screamed after her but she was already out the door, frustrated Arron punched the wall.

The next few days Hebe didn't come home and no one has seen her including her brother and parents. Everyone tried to contact her but her cell phone was turned off and no matter who they asked no one knew where she was. 

A couple days later Hebe came back secretively without anyone knowing, she walked into her bedroom and pulled out her luggages and started packing her bags while tears continued to flow down her face non-stop. Meanwhile Arron just got home tired from trying to find Hebe, he threw his key aside. Just when he was about to sit down he heard noise upstairs. Running upstairs he already knew who it was. He bursted in the room wanting to hold Hebe in his arms but to his surprise Hebe was already finished packing. Everything in their room was only filled with his stuff, none of Hebe's stuff was left in the room.

Arron: Hebe what are you doing??

Hebe: (wipes her tears) I am leaving.

Arron: Where are you going??

Hebe: I am going somewhere you aren't! I am leaving this life behind and starting a new one! I don't want to stay and watch you and Gui Gui live a happy life with your kid. I won't be able to stand it, it'll just hurt more and more. I know I was being selfish the other day when I told you to abort the child. I didn't take into consideration of how hard this would be on you and I am sorry.......

Arron: (nods) I guess you should leave. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I've already have.... I've already decided to take responsibility for the kid inside of Gui Gui, I am going to be the kid's dad. Gui Gui is moving in tomorrow.

Hebe: (nods her head) Don't hurt Gui Gui, don't hate her because of me, she really loves you Arron. Treat her better than you've treated her before all this happen. Forget the things that have happened between us it'll only hurt her.

Hebe grabbed her bags, tears were now overflowing as she walks down the stair getting ready to leave Arron's life forever. She slipped her shoes on and was just about out the door when Arron hugged her from behind.

Arron: I love you Hebe. I love you so much.

Hebe: I'll send you the divorce papers.

Slowly his grip around her loosen as he watch her walk out of the house.