Living in my own world Chapter 34

Living in my own world

(5 YEARS LATER)

zhen zhen: Mommy!! Look what I caught!

A little girl around the age of 5 ran over to her mom holding a little butterfly on her hand, but the butterfly flew away before the zhen zhen could show her mom.

Zhen zhen: (pouts) I am sorry mommy.

Hebe: (wipes zhen Zhen's hand) It's ok baby you can show it to me next time.

Zhen Zhen: (nods) mommy can you tell me how you met daddy?

Hebe nodded as she sat on the grass with her little daughter on her laps. Rocking from side to side Hebe re-told the story of how her and Arron met and all the obsticles they both went throught to be together. The story ended with Zhen zhen looking up at Hebe innocently.

Zhen zhen: Where's daddy now?

Hebe stared at her daughter in the eyes as she swept away her bangs.

Hebe: You're daddy is some where far away right now.

Zhen zhen: When is he coming home?

Hebe: Soon..... Now let's go back inside.

Obediently Zhen Zhen held Hebe's hand as they both walked back into their house. As soon as they got inside Zhen zhen immediately ran over to Xiao Zhi who was playing with Wang Zi. Hebe happily stood aside as she watch her daughter playing with her cousin and uncle. 

Ya Tou: When is he coming home? 

Hebe: Today

Ya Tou: Does Zhen Zhen know?

Hebe: (shakes her head) He wanted it to be a surprise. 

Person: Zhen Zhen! Daddy's home!

Ya Tou: speak of the devil

Zhen zhen: Daddy!!

She excitedly ran over to her daddy, but when he picked her up she stared at him confused, her head tilting to one side. 

Mike: Aren't you happy to see me?

Hebe: yah! Mike don't confuse my daughter!

Mike: hahahaha so she still recognizes him after so long?

Person: (whacks Mike's head) Of course she does! Afterall I am her daddy right Zhen Zhen?

Zhen Zhen: DADDY! (jumps away from Mike)

This time Zhen Zhen ran over to her REAL daddy, Arron. Gladly Arron picked his daughter off the ground and held her in his arms.

Arron: How's daddy little girl doing?

Zhen Zhen: Good! I caught a butterfly this morning! And mommy bought me new toys and told me lots and lots of stories.

She stretched out her tiny arms as she tried to emphasize "alot." Chuckling Arron kissed her on the cheek before placing her on the ground.

Arron: Sounds like a lot of fun, sorry daddy couldn't be there.

Zhen Zhen: (shakes her head) I like it when daddy leaves.

Arron: (pouts) You don't like it when I am here with you and mommy?

Zhen Zhen: No I do, but I like it when you come back with chocolate for me!

Running over to Arron's bag Zhen Zhen dugged in it trying to find the chocolate. Arron chuckled at his cute little daughter.

Arron: Princess you're not going to find it in there.

Zhen Zhen: (pouts) why not? You forgot?

Arron: No I have it in my pocket.

Reaching into his jacket pocket Arron pulled out a small square box with tiny sea shell shaped chocolate in them. Excitedly Zhen Zhen ran over and took the chocolate out of Arron's hands, she gave him a quick peck before running away to eat them.

Hebe: You have to stop buying her chocolate, you're spoiling her with them. She wouldn't eat her food without a piece of chocolate first.

Arron walked over to his wife as he placed his arms around her, his forehead leaning against Hebe's.

Mike: Ok.... well I am going to go home to my wife too than.

Arron: hahahaaha anyways I got you something too.

Hebe: Didn't I tell you not to get me anything?

Arron: Well you have to keep this present no matter what it's stuck to for the rest of your life.

Hebe: What is it?

Arron: (kisses Hebe) Me.

Hebe: (pushes Arron away) Worst gift ever.

Hebe walked away from Arron to go watch over Zhen Zhen. Chuckling Arron walked over to Hebe, he gently placed a necklace around her neck. Looking down Hebe saw angel wings attached to the necklace, she looked up at him confused.

Arron: You're my angel 

Hebe smiled thanking with a kiss, turning back around Hebe felt Arron's strong arms wrapped itself around her waist from behind. He gently rocked her side to side as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Arron: Baby I missed you.

Hebe: I missed you too.

Arron: Did you forget something?

Hebe: did I?

Arron: You didn't welcome me home yet. 
 
Turning around Hebe gave Arron a short but sweet kiss than she quietly whispered in his ears "welcome home"

Wang Zi: Ok seriously ew! If you guys haven't noticed there's 2 kids in the house and people who doesn't need to see all those lovey dovey stuff.

Arron: (smirks) awww are you getting grumpy because you don't get any from your wife anymore?

Wang Zi: (glares at Arron) I get more than you do, me and Ya tou we do it every-

Hebe: Ok enough information (walks away)

At night Hebe tucked Zhen Zhen in after reading her a story, kissing her forehead Hebe stood up to walk out of the room. Opening the door Hebe saw Arron leaning against the wall waiting for her. His arms reached out to for her, willingly Hebe stood infront of him while he hugged her in his arms.

Arron: (kisses Hebe's forehead) Thanks baby

Hebe: (looks at Arron) for what?

Arron: For saving me, loving me, giving me a beautiful daughter, and a wonderful family to come home to everyday after work. If it wasn't for you 5 years ago I probably wouldn't be alive right now living this life. Baby I love you so much.

Hebe: I love you too.

(FLASHBACK)

Hebe ran over to Arron side just when the nurse was about to pull the white cloth over his face. Not wanting to face reality Hebe kept shaking her head as tears streamed down her face non-stop.

Hebe: Arron wake up! Don't do this to me! I am begging you! Please! You didn't even put up a fight yet and you're already giving up?!? Didn't you say you'll always be by my side!?? Keep your promise! You've never kept a single promise you've made with me! Keep this promise atleast! Arron I am begging you to wake up!!!! I love you so much, I can't lose you! ARRON!!!

The nurses and doctors all looked at Hebe cry over Arron death, they all felt sorry for Hebe but they knew there was nothing they can do. Suddenly, the heart rate monitor started going on again as it made a steady beeping sound. Everyone's head shot up to look at the machine surprised that a miracle had happened. Without a second to waste the doctors and nurses all ran over to Arron's side doing their check ups. A few minutes passed as Hebe stood beside the doctors while they checked up on Arron. One of the doctors turned around and smiled at Hebe.

Doctor: Mrs.Yan I guess your love and cries had waken him up. Mr.Yan is now passed his dangerous stage and has also waken up from his death, congradulations Mrs.Yan

Hebe continously bowed to the doctors and nurses thanking them for helping Arron. After they left Hebe ran over to Arron as she held his hands in hers.

Hebe: Thanks Arron......

A couple weeks after the good news Arron finally woke up and the first person he saw was Hebe. It surprised him to see Hebe beside him and what was more surprising was the fact that Hebe hugged him the moment he opened his eyes. The next couple weeks when he had to stay at the hospital Hebe stayed beside him even when he asked her to go home and rest. The last night at the hospital Hebe laid right beside Arron with his arms tightly around her. 

Arron: Baby you know what woke me up? 

Hebe: What? 

Arron: I was about gone when I heard you scream 'I love you' 

Hebe: (blush)

Arron: (kisses Hebe's head) Thanks for saving me.

Hebe: You better not try to leave me again because this time I am not letting go no matter what.

Arron: Even if you did I would stick to you like glue. But Hebe.....

Hebe: hmmm?

Arron: I love you

Hebe: I love you too.

(END OF FLASHBACK)