Living in my own world Chapter 24

Living in my own world

Mrs.Yan: (stares at Arron and Hebe) Omg, they're sooo cute!

Mrs. Tian: they're getting along better than I expected.

Mrs. Yan and Mrs.Tian both watch their kids all lovey-dovey towards each other.

Mrs.Yan: So are we expecting any grandchildrens soon??

Hebe: (chokes on her food)

Arron: Mom! (pats Hebe's back)

Mrs.Yan: What?? I am getting old but yet I have no grandchildrens to carry. Look at Tong Tong, Wang Zi and Ya Tou is giving her a grandchild. How about you guys stay over tonight? I'll give you guys a room.

Hebe: (chokes again)

Arron: (Pats Hebe's back) Mom! We're still in high school!

Mr.Yan: Dear, you're scaring the kids. Give them time.

Mrs.Yan: Fine......

Mrs.Tian: (shakes her head) The mention of Hebe getting pregnant scares my husband, just look at him.

Mr.Tian's face all of a sudden was pale hearing his little daughter becoming pregnant.

Mr.Yan: hahahaha it's a good thing I don't have a daughter

By the time Hebe and Arron got home it was already 1am, tired Hebe went to bed first while Arron went to take a shower. Just when Hebe was about to fall asleep Arron slipped into bed encircling his arms around Hebe.

Arron: baby?

Hebe: Hmmmm?

Arron: Should we listen to my mom?

Hebe: What?!? Are you crazy! I can't have a kid yet, I still have a life to live!

Arron: hahahahaha I was just joking.

Hebe: (glares at Arron) That wasn't funny!

Arron: Sorry

Hebe turned around so that her back was facing Arron, her eyes slowly falling into a deep slumber. Her eyes suddenly bursted open when she felt Arron's hand reach into her shirt.

Hebe: Arron!

Arron: Yes?

Hebe: Get your out of my shirt!

Arron: Why? I am not going to do anything.

Hebe: Still!

Arron: (whispers into Hebe's ears) baby you're not wearing a bra

Hebe: ARRON!

Arron: hahahaha sorry sorry

After trying for a few times Hebe reluclantly allowed Arron to leave his hand inside of her shirt. Just when she thought she could go to sleep she felt Arron's hand slip into her shorts.

Hebe: Ok that's it I am going to my room!

Arron: (holds Hebe tighter) Why??

Hebe: I am trying to sleep!

Arron: (pouts) but it's a Friday night

Hebe: It's 1 am!

Arron: But how can  I sleep when you're dressed so ily.

Hebe: I-

Hebe was interrupted when Arron's hand landed inside her underwear. His fingers rubbing her folds gently teasing her.

Arron: Baby you're wet.

Hebe: I am not!

Arron: Really?

Arron hovered his body over Hebe's staring down at her. He gave her a peck on the lips then the nose, went up to her forehead, he her jawline, and gently bit her ear. Slowly one thing lead to another and Arron was getting what he wanted.

RING RING RING RING

Hebe: (wakes up) Arron pick up your phone........

Arron: (mumbles) ignore it.

Hebe groaned annoyed, as much as she tried ignoring it, it was too annoying. Frustrated Hebe leaned towards Arron's side reaching out for the phone, her gliding against Arron's bare chest. She didn't realize what she was doing until Arron pulled her right on top of him.

Hebe: Arron!

Arron: Pick up the phone (closes his eyes)

Hebe: (sighs) Hello?

Jiro: Hebe?? Where's Arron?

Hebe: He's right here, I'll pass the phone to him

Jiro: No need, I just wanted to tell him to meet me and the guys at "All stars club" tonight, guy's night out.

Calvin: (on the other end) DON'T TELL HEBE! GEEZ!

Hebe: (glares at Arron) Yea I'll tell him

Jiro: Kk bye! (to Calvin) WHY CAN'T I TELL HER! (hangs up)

Arron: Who was it?

Hebe: Jiro

Arron: What did he want?

Hebe: What does guys night out mean when they're going to a club?

Arron: (cold sweat) ummmm..... go drinking with only guys?

Hebe: and girls, s, one night stands, and everything else right?

Arron: (hugs Hebe) Awww are you jealous? You know I only have my eyes on you

Hebe climbed off the bed with the blanket around her.

Hebe: Nope, you can go I'll just go hang out with the girls tonight than

Frowning Arron stood from the bed with boxer's on. He stood infront of Hebe his arms around her.

Arron: (frowns) You're not even worried that I am going out to a club without you? What if I come back with a girl in my hand?

Hebe: I am not worried at all because I know you wouldn't come back with another girl.

Arron: And how are you so sure about that?

Hebe: (smiles) I have my ways. I going to Selina's after I finish taking a shower. (walks to the bathroom)

Arron: Me too! I need help washing my back! (runs to the washroom)
`
`
`

Hebe: (wears on her shirt) Arron

Arron: Yea?

Hebe: Tonight if I called you to come home you'll come home right away right?

Arron: (wraps his arms around Hebe) Of course. You're my wife and as a husband I have to listen to my wife.

Hebe: (whispers in Arron's ear) If you don't come home when I call, then no until I feel like it.

Arron: (mouth drops open) Yes mam! I'll be home in less then a minute after you call. (smirks)

Arron walked towards Hebe cornering her in their walk in closet.

Hebe: What are you doing?

Arron: I should get a reward for being obedient (jumps Hebe)

Hebe: ARRON!!!