Living in my own world Chapter 7

Living in my own world

Hebe stood outside leaning on Mike's car, she stared out into the dark sky.

Hebe: Why'd you bring me here??

Mike: So you can let everything out

Hebe: (looks at Mike) How'd you know?

Mike: I am not as blunt at Arron. I can tell when you're hurt

Hebe: I am really tired.......

Mike: Everyone gets tired at some point of their life, but you can't give up because somewhere along the way you'll find your happy place. And when you do everyone you love will by your side.

Hebe: (smiles) Have you found your happy place?

Mike: Nope, but I know I am close

Hebe: How do you know?

Mike: (shrugs) I just know

Hebe: Everyone has a happy place right? How come I can't seem to find mines.

Mike: You have to look harder, happiness doesn't come to people who sits around waiting for it, you have  go look for your own happiness.

Hebe: (sighs) Life is so hard, sometimes I really want to give up...... I've tried so hard to look at Arron in a different perspective, I wanted to see him as my Gui Gui's boyfriend or just a friend but I can't. Whenever I am with him I feel my heart race, my palm gets all sweaty and I try my best not to look stupid. I feel really stupid, I thought if I tried my best to hate him my feelings would go away but day after day I fall deeper into his trap. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I am going to break anytime soon. I really try my best to smile everyday, but whenever he's with Gui Gui I feel this pain in my heart, I really want to run away, I want to run away from all this.

Hebe sits there and grips onto her pants, tears were rolling down her cheeks non-stop.

Hebe: Mike what do I do? I feel so weak

Mike: (hugs Hebe) You're a strong girl Hebe, I know you'll figure something out.

Hebe wrapped her arms around Mike, she was at her weakest point, right now all she really needed was someone like Mike to give her a little hope and support.
 
Mike took quick glances at a sleeping Hebe, even in her sleep Hebe's expression showed pain. Mike sighed to himself and brought Hebe back home. Upon reaching Hebe's house Mike carried Hebe bridal style up to the door. The maid opened the door for Mike, Hebe's parents quickly stood up at the sight of their tired daughter. 

HM: Wang Zi come here and bring your sister to her room

Wang Zi: (nods and picks up Hebe)

HD: Thanks for bringing Hebe back safe

Mike: No prob, I am going to go first. Bye Uncle Bye Aunty

Hebe's parents: (nods) Bye Mike
`
`
`
::::: Monday ::::::

Hebe parked her silver porsche in an empty space, just when she got out of her car a black BMW parked right beside her. The people in the car hopped out of the car, and there stood Arron and Gui Gui.

Arron: (looks at Hebe) Did you just get here??

Hebe: (nods) I am going to go in first......

Gui Gui: Wait, I'll go in with you, I want to show you the ring Arron just bought me (smirks at Hebe)

Hebe: Ummmm I'll see you guys later.

Hebe grabbed hold of her duffle bag and was off to the school's gym. She changed into her gym clothes and in her hands is a basketball. Hebe aimed the ball at the hoop and in one try the ball was shot into the basketball hoop.

Coach: You know Hebe you have the skills to be on a basketball team why don't you try out?

Hebe: (smiles) That was just a lucky shot

Coach: I've seen you play Hebe, those aren't just lucky shots. You can hold the ball in the right way, your 3 pointers are better than your 2 pointers. Your skills are even better than most the girls on the basketball team. Hebe think about it, this can really bring your credits up. If you join I can probably make you captain, that position has been left open for a while now.

Hebe: (nods) I'll get back to you tomorrow?

Coach: kk, but really think about it ok?

Hebe: I will.

The coach walked away leaving Hebe alone in the gym, again Hebe went back to playing by herself. Stepping back a few steps Hebe was just about to shot a 3 pointer but immediatly stopped when she heard footsteps.

Gui Gui: (claps) Wow you're incredible Hebe, you're going to be the captain on the schools basketball team.

Hebe: What do you want Gui Gui?

Gui Gui: (glares at Hebe) Apple got hurt because of you.

Hebe: I did nothing!

Gui Gui raised her right hand up and was about to slap Hebe, but just when she was an inch away Hebe grabbed hold of Gui Gui's arm.

Hebe: (swings Gui Gui's arm away) You have no right to hit me!

Gui Gui: (laughs) What are you going to do? Tell Wang Zi? or tell Mike?

Hebe: I don't time to deal with this.......

Hebe walked away but Gui Gui grabbed onto her arm . Frusterated Hebe swung her arms away from Gui Gui's grip, Hebe swung alittle too hard making Gui Gui fall to the ground.

Arron: (pushes Hebe away) What the hell are you doing?!?!?!

Gui Gui: Arron......

Hebe: I was- 

Gui Gui: I wanted to talk things out with her, I didn't want to ruin our friendship just because of this arranged marriage, but Hebe didn't want to talk about it instead she started yelling at me. Than she pushed me to the ground when she saw the ring you gave me.

Arron: (glares at Hebe) you might not like being friends with Gui Gui right now, but you don't have to hate her. She's done nothing wrong, if we're suppose to be talking about hate, Gui Gui should be hating you. It's bad enough for her that I am marrying you, but having you treat her like this is making things worst for her. You have no idea how hard she's been trying to save this friendship, if you don't appreciate it than leave it as it is!

Arron helped Gui Gui up, he glared at Hebe one last time before helping Gui Gui out of the gym. Hebe stared at Arron, he didn't even give her time to talk, he just assumed it was all Hebe's fault. Tears started to stream down Hebe's face as she dropped to the ground.

Hebe: That wasn't how it was..........
`
`
`
Hebe sat in her parents office, she had skipped school just to come and talk to her parents.

HM: Hebe what's the hurry? Can't we talk about this at home? You still have school

Hebe: I want to transfer schools.

HD: What? Why?

Hebe: I want to start a new life.

HD: Hebe what happened at school?

Hebe: (tears gathers up in her eyes) Please don't make me go back to that school. I can't take it anymore, I am really tired.

HM: (hugs Hebe) Hebe dear tell us what happened

Hebe: I don't want to be pushed around anymore, I want to go to a school where I can be myself, I don't want to hide anymore. I am really tired (hugs her mom)

HD: Hebe stop crying, I'll arrange for the transfer right now. You'll be able to attend your new school in 3 days. 
`
`
Hebe's mom brought hebe back home, at home Hebe told her mom everything. Hebe's mom hugged her daughter, she felt bad, she was her  mom but yet she knew nothing about Hebe's pain and suffering. Hebe laid on her mom's lap while Hebe's mom patted Hebe to sleep.

For 2 days Hebe didn't go to school, she stayed at home and advoided everyone. No one at school knows about her transfer yet not even her friends, the only who knows are the teachers, but they were told not to say anything until the transfer was finish.  On her last day Hebe wore her normal clothes and went to school, she held an emotionless face, Wang Zi was beside her, they were back to clean up her locker and grab everything of hers. 

Student #1: Did you hear? Hebe's leaving this school from this day on. She's transfering into another private school.

Student #2: Yea, and I heard that the school was alot richer than ours and was alot better.

The 2 students walked away.

Wang Zi: Hebe are you sure you want to do this? I mean all your friends are here

Hebe: (nods) I've been doing a lot of thinking during the last few days. I want to start over. I don't want to be known as the nerd anymore.

Wang zi: (pats Hebe's head) Well I am always here if you need me, afterall it's my job as an older brother

Hebe: Thanks

S.E.R & Fahrenheit. exp Arron: HEBE!!! (runs to Hebe)

Selina: Why didn't you tell us you were transfering?!!?

Calvin: If your transferring because of the stupid jerks and es in this school than you don't have to, all of us are here for you

Hebe: (smiles) thanks, but I've already made my decision.

Rainie: But.....

Hebe: Don't worry about me, i promise to still keep in contact with you guys, it's not like I am leaving to a far away place I am just going to another school. Besides we can always hang out after school or on the weekends.

Ella: We'll really miss you Hebe.

Hebe: I'll miss you guys too.

The whole group each gave Hebe a goodbye hug than ended off with a group hug.

Jiro: (hugs Hebe) Who's going to laugh at my jokes now?? WHO'S GOING TO PLAY WITH ME AT SCHOOL!!

Hebe: (tears up) Awwww come on Jiro, you have the whole group here with you. Besides you can call me or come over whenever you like.

Chun: (grabs hold of Jiro) Hebe I hope you like your new school, atleast in that school you don't have to deal with this stupid monkey.

Hebe: ahahahaha well I am going to go now......

S.E.R & Fahrenheit. exp Arron: BYE!

Rainie: we're coming over to mess up your house on Saturday so beware!

Hebe: hahahaha kk

Hebe took one last glance at her friends than grabbed her bags and was ready to leave.  Wang zi grab hold of Hebe's bags of stuff and walked off ahead of Hebe. Hebe gave everyone one last hug and followed after her brother. On the way out to Wang Zi's car Hebe was stopped when someone grabbed hold of her wrist.

Arron: Why are you leaving?

Hebe: (turns around) Hey......

Wang Zi: I'll wait for you in the car

Hebe: Kk

Arron: Why are you leaving??

Hebe: Because I want to.....

Arron: If this is about the other day than I am sorry

Hebe: It's not that

Arron: than what is it!

Hebe: (pulls her wrist back) I just have my reasons for leaving. I don't have to tell you.
 
Arron: I have the right to know everything about you! You're my fiance!

Hebe: Don't bring that up! That's just an excuse! You know you hate the idea of us getting married. Stop acting like you care.

Hebe turned around, without giving Arron a second glance.

Wang Zi: You ok?

Hebe: (shakes her head)
`
`
`

So? How was this chapter?? Did you guys like it??
Am I being too dramatic??
anyways please comment!!