Living in my own world Chapter 25

Living in my own world

Chun: Arron how did you even get Hebe to agree to let you come here? If I told Ella she would've chopped my head off.

Arron: hahaha well Hebe trusts me

Jiro: (runs over) Why are you guys still sitting? let's go dance

The guys all walked over to the dancing floor and started busting their moves attracting all kinds of attention in the club. Girls started gathering around them trying to get a chance to dance with them.

On the other hand S.H.E.R. all arrived at the club all dressed up for the night. Hebe had invited them all the club to have fun and party around since it was a Saturday night. Guys from all over the room turned to look at S.H.E.R as the girls walked around trying to find a table to sit at.

Rainie: (sits down) Omg haven't been to a club for so long!

Ella: hahahha that's because Hebe's brother came back so we couldn't leave

Hebe: You know Wang Zi can be really scary when he wants to.

Selina: hahaha than why'd you go out tonight?

Hebe: (shrugs) He wouldn't know, I don't live under my parents roof anymore.

Ella: Right.... you got married, but than again I don't think married womens are suppose to be in here.

Hebe: Just order your drinks already.

S.E.R: ahhahahahaha

After dancing the guys all went back to their seats to rest and get a little drink to fulfill their thrist.

Jiro: Dude the girls here are crazy! I barely had any room to move my arms!

Calvin: Talk about yourself! Some girl d me! Rainie didn't even touch me like that yet!

Chun: Calvin too much information...

Arron: What do you guys think the girls are doing?

Calvin: What? Already miss your wife?

Arron: No just curious

Chun: (nudges Arron) If you're so curious why don't you go ask her?

Chun nodded his head towards the group of people dancing on the the dance floor. Arron turned around to look at the group and immediately his eyes bursted open. Hebe was on the dance floor with S.E.R. and they were all dancing, not only that Hebe and the girls were all surrounded by a whole bunch of guys.

Arron stood up stomping over to Hebe, he walked up to the guys and pushed them away. Reaching out to Hebe, Arron swirled Hebe around so that she was now facing him.

Arron: baby what do you think you're doing here? and dressed like that?

Hebe looked down at her dress then back up at Arron.

Hebe: (looks at Arron innocently) What about it?

Arron: (glares at Hebe) Guys were all over you, they were practically grinding on you. (turns to look at S.E.R) How did you guys get my innocent Hebe into this?

Selina: What?!? Hebe invited us! Besides it's not like it's her first time!

Arron: WHAT?!? You've been here before?!?

Hebe: (smiles) Before I married you.

Arron: (shakes his head) Not so nerdy were you?

Hebe: Only at school

Arron: (sighs) come on you're coming with me

Hebe: What? why? I still want to dance

Arron: Not with these guys you aren't

Hebe pouted, having no choice she followed Arron back to the guys table.

Jiro: Hebe? What are you doing here?

Hebe: It was a girls night out.......

Jiro: GIRLS? Selina's here?

Hebe: (nods)

Jiro: ! Well I got to go (stands up)

Selina: (pushes Jiro back down) Where do you think you're going?

Jiro: (smiles at Selina) Hey babe wassup?

Selina: Don't wassup me.

Jiro: Awww don't be mad, I didn't do anything.

Calvin: (mumbles) psh nothing my .... he was the one with the most girls

Jiro: (glares at Calvin) He's just joking

Selina: he better be

Jiro: Of course he is, right Calvin?

Calvin: uhhh I guess?

Chun: Ummm since we're all here why don't we all just have fun together?

Jiro: Good idea! Come on lets go dancing.

Jiro grabbed hold of Selina's hand and dragged her over to the dance floor. Calvin who spotted Rainie on the dance floor pulled her away from the guys and towards him.

Hebe who was about to stand up was pulled back down onto Arron's lap.

Arron: Not so fast

Chun: Ummmm I'll go look for Ella (walks away)

Hebe: What?

Arron: What are you doing here?

Hebe: me and the girls wanted to hang out?

Arron: Try again

Hebe: (pouts) I wanted to see if you were doing anything......

Arron: (wraps his arms around Hebe's waist) Do you not trust me?

Hebe: I trust you.... I think.... I guess?

Arron: Baby if you didn't want me to go than you could've said so. I would've stayed home with you.

Hebe: But I didn't want to be possesive. You're my husband but you still have your own life.

Arron: You're my wife so you're suppose to be possesive.

Hebe: (nods) Arron?

Arron: Yea?

Hebe: Can we go dancing? The rest are having so much fun but I am stuck here with you talking....

Arron: hey!

Hebe: come on!

Hebe dragged Arron to the dance floor and started dancing with the rest of the group.

Hebe: Woah Jiro calm down, we all know Selina is yours no need to be grinding so hard.

Jiro: Shhh! It's my first time being soooo close to her!

Calvin: hahaha leave him Hebe, he's excited right now.

The group all laughed at Calvin's statement.

Jiro: Shut up and dance!

Once again they laughed but obediently listened to him. Arron stood behind Hebe placing his hands on her waist. Slowly Hebe and Arron got into the beat and was dancing the night away.

Rainie: hey Heb's you show Arron, how you really are at the clubs.

Ella: Yea do it! You've always every guy with that move!

Hebe: Right now? Let's not.

Selina: Come on~ I want you to show the guys who their so called "innocent" Hebe really is.

Fahrenheit all looked at the girls confused, what were the girls talking about?

Hebe: Only if one of you guys do it with me.

Ella/Rainie: Selina!

Selina: What? Why me?

Rainie: because me and Ella dibs out. Now hurry up!

Sighing both Hebe and Selina hesitantly brought their boyfriends up to the DJ, they whispered something into his ears. Receiving a nod Selina and Hebe pulled the guys up onto stage.

DJ: Ok! Let's have some fun! We have our dancing Queens Hebe and Selina with us today! Let's see what they'll show today!

Crowd: WOOOOO!!!

The DJ Justin Timber y back, in no time the crowds were all cheering watching Hebe and Selina ily dance around their guys. Ella and Rainie who's watching Hebe and Selina ran up to the crowd and started cheering with them where as Arron, Jiro, Calvin, and Chun couldn't help but have their mouths wide open and their eyes burting out of their sockets.


After the dance Hebe and Selina both had to literally drag Arron and Jiro down, hence the boys are still shock. Walking down the stage guys all gathered around Hebe and Selina, one guy reached out his hand and was about to grab Hebe but his hand was pushed away by Arron.

Arron: What the hell are you doing touching my wife?!?

Arron protectively wrapped his arms around Hebe making sure no one would touch her. Jiro on the other hand was punching every single guy that touched Selina, even the guys who accidently touched her.

Once at their seat the group all seated around their table.

Calvin: what the hell was that?!?

Selina: Dancing obviously.

Chun: OMG....... that was...... no comment.

Arron: Hebe we're going home

Hebe: What? Why?

Arron: Come on

Arron draped his coat around Hebe, grabbed her bag then dragged her out of the club.

Jiro: The girls aren't as innocent as we thought they were......

Chun and Calvin both nodded their head agreeing with Jiro.

Outside in the parking lot Hebe was being dragged by Arron into his car. Arron opened the door to his car and helped Hebe into the car before getting into the car himself.

Hebe: What's wrong?

Arron: Everything. Did you not see those guys looking at you with a erted look?!? It looked like they were about to you right then and there! Hell no am I letting you stay in there, even with me beside you I don't think it's safe for you. And.... And that dance! Why'd you dance so ily infront of everyone! Your y side is only for me and only me to see!

Hebe laughed at Arron being jealous and acting like a kid. Leaning towards Arron, Hebe cupped Arron's face in her small hands.

Hebe: You don't have to be so jealous, I am already married to you. So that means I am all yours.

Arron: (pouts) Still I don't like guys looking at you like that

Hebe: Isn't that a good thing? That means I am not ugly.

Arron: You have to promise you'll only show ME your y side from now on

Hebe: I promise


Arron pulled Hebe in for a deep kiss, his tongue roaming . Hebe who was surprised didn't respond to his kiss. Pulling away Arron smirked at Hebe.

Arron: A kiss to seal the promise