Living in my own world Chapter 1

Living in my own world

Arron: YOU UGLY FREAK!!!

Hebe: YOU FUGLY PURPLE BOOGER MONSTER!!!

Arron: SHUT UP YOU ABNORMAL GIRL!!!

Hebe/Arron: GUI GUI!

Gui Gui: Ughhhhhh......  Would you guys just shut up for once? Can't you guys both get along? One is my best friend and one is my boyfriend, how am I going to live like this!

Hebe and Arron glared at each other while Gui Gui rubbed her head from a headache from the stupid argument. Everyone in the cafeteria ignored the 2 of them fight, it was normal to see, Arron and Hebe fought every second of the day, as long as they were together there was always going to be yelling. That's probably the reason why all their other friends are sitting at another table far from Arron and Hebe.

Hebe: (slaps Arron across the head) YOU STUPID UGLY MANWHORE DIMWITTED KID!!!! (stomps away)

Arron: HEY! COME BACK HERE! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!

Gui Gui: Baby what did you say this time????

Arron: What? It's my fault again?!?!!

GuiGui: Just tell me......

Arron: I told her the only reason her parents are never at home was because of her ugly face......

GuiGui: (smacks her forehead) You know Hebe hates people talking about her parents..... she practically grew up without one.

Arron: (sigh) I'll go say sorry........

Arron stood up from his seat and sped walk out of the cafeteria after Hebe. Gui Gui sat there shaking her head, she also stood up and walked to the table with the rest of her friends, S.E.R. and Fahrenheit.

Selina: They were argueing again?

Gui Gui: Yup and Arron brought-

Calvin: He brought up her parents again

Gui Gui: Yup......

Chun: can't they ever shut up whenever they're around each other?

Ella: I can't stand sitting next to them when I have to eat....

Jiro: They're more of a couple than you and Arron are if you ask me

Gui Gui: (frowns) yea.....

Selina: Shut up! (whacks Jiro)

Arron ran down the hallway and saw Hebe digging through her locker for something, he ran towards her and stood there.

Arron: Sorry....

Hebe: (slams her locker) No need......

Arron: Hey I said I am sorry give me some respect!

Hebe: (glares at Arron) It's fine!

Hebe walked away with her bag slinged over her shoulders, she walked towards the exit of the school. Arron followed behind wondering where she was going.

Arron: where's the nerd going now??

Hebe turned around and glared at Arron, right now she didn't feel like dealing with him at all, she wasn't in the mood. She ignored him and walked out of the school not bothering about the fact that she still had 2 more classes after lunch. Arron stared at Hebe weirdly before walking back into the cafeteria. Arron sat down at the empty spot beside Gui Gui making everyone stare at him wondering where the hell Hebe was.

Rainie: Where's Hebe?

Arron: (shrugs) She left the school

Selina: Ummmm I am going to go after her

Jiro: babe want me to come with?

Selina: nah, I'll have a talk with her

At the Tian's house, Hebe was in her room and her school bag was thrown to a corner. Hebe stood infront of her mirror and looked at herself, she was in her school uniform, her skirt pulled down to her knees, her dress shirt was button up to the very top and her jacket had no wrinkles on it. Her face had no make up only a thick framed glasses placed infront of her eyes and to make it all look worst she had her hair all tied up in a ponytail.

 

Hebe smirked at the sight of herself on the mirror. She than walked into her closet and changed into a new set of clothes, she did her hair, added a touch of make up on and was done. This time when she looked in the mirror, she was a different person. She had on  black skinny jeans, a white tank top underneath a black jacket to finish off her outfit she had on black boots, her long hair was let down and it was perfectly curled, the thick framed glasses were now black circle contact lens.

Selina: (walks in) Why don't you ever dress like that to school? (sits on Hebe's bed)

Hebe: Everyone at school only judges people by their looks and never their personality, I want people to like me for who I am and not what brand I wear, or how I look.

Selina: Ya but everyone hates you at school and all they ever do is bully you

Hebe: Well It's better than having a person liking you for my money or just using me......

Selina: Than why don't you just get people to stop bullying you by telling them your brother is Wang Zi

Hebe: (sigh) It's not that easy..... everyone at school knows my brother from his past reputation in the school...... if i have anything to do with him girls in school will be after me everyday asking for things...... i rather live my life at school normaly like everyone else.

Selina: Atleast -

Knock Knock

Hebe: Come in

Maid: Your parents would like to see you

Hebe: (nods) Selina wait here, do whatever you want I'll be back in a bit..... (walks out)

Hebe walked down the hallway into her parents room, inside her parents were unpacking their lugguages since they just came back from a business trip from over seas.

Hebe: Welcome back Mommy and Daddy (hugs her parents)

HM: It's nice to be back, I hate living without my precious daughter (hugs Hebe tightly) I've missed you sooo much

Hebe: I miss you too!

HD: Hebe we have issues to discuss with you, follow me to the study room

Hebe looked over at her mom wondering what the "issue" maybe but her mom gave her an assuring smile before leading Hebe to the study room. Hebe looked at her parents confused, ususally her parents were really straight forward and told her whatever they wanted where ever they were. Hebe sat down on the chair infront of the desk facing her dad and her mom right beside her, her dad's face was straight today and Hebe knew this meant no joke.

HD: Hebe we know you're just 18 and still in high school but me and my mom has already decided and there's no backing out of it, you're going to get arranged into a marriage. I know it seems soon but it's to expand the business to Japan.

Hebe: WHAT!?!?!? WHY?!?!?! WANG ZI GOT ARRANGED WHEN HE WAS 25!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!! I AM NOT EVEN READY YET!!!

HM: Hebe calm down and finish listening to your dad

HD: I know it isn't fair but our company here and in America is overflowing with employee's I don't have the heart to fire them. Afterall most of them have worked for us for years, we need to expand so we can send employees there.

Hebe: So you have the heart to give me away to someone just for your employee's??? I am your daughter!

HM: Hebe listen to us, if we don't expand hundreds of employees will have to get fired, they won't have jobs to feed their families. Anyways this is a great chance for you to go to Japan and study, haven't you always wanted that?? Your wedding won't be held until you graduate.

Hebe: (sighs) I don't have a choice anyways..........

HD: I am sorry Hebe.........

Hebe: It's ok, who told me to have such a soft hearted dad (smiles)

HD: I am glad you understand

Hebe: But who is this guys???

HM: we're meeting them tonight so don't go anywhere ok?

Hebe: kk

HD: Also your brother and his wife is going to be staying here until your wedding is over, they're coming today do you want to go pick them up? If not I'll get the drivers to

Hebe: GEH AND YA TOU IS COMING!??!?!?!

HM: hahahahaha yup

Hebe: OF COURSE I AM GOING TO PICK THEM UP!!! BYE MOMMY! BYE DADDY!!!! (runs out the study room)

HM: Just like you, once something exciting happens she forgets everything else.

Hebe: SELINA!!!! (bursts into her room)

Selina: AHHHHHH! (drops the laptop) SCARED ME!!


Hebe: sorry....

Selina: What is it??

Hebe: Go change into one of my clothes, my brother and his wife is coming back and we're going to pick them up

Selina: No wonder you're sooooo jumpy..........

Hebe: Hurry Hurry!!

Selina: Ok ok!!!

Selina sat on the chair infront of the port while Hebe stood up by the port waiting for her brother to come out.

Selina: What is taking them so long?? I thought you said they'd be here at 2! It's 4!

Hebe: The plane was delayed

Selina: (sighs)

Hebe: I see them!!!!

Hebe ran to her brother and jumped into her brothers arms for a big hug, behind her was Selina walking slowly and lazily towards the pair of sibiling.

Hebe: I missed you sooo much!

Wang Zi: Hahahahaha I miss you too (hugs back)

Selina: Do I get a hug too cousin???

Wang Zi: How have you been kiddo?? (hugs Selina)

Selina: Pretty good except the fact that I've been waiting here for 2 HOURS FOR YOU!

Wang Zi: Hahahahaha sorry.........

Hebe: Omg I haven't seen you or Ya tou in a year!! You guys even missed my birthday, christmas and new years! You guys better have a present for me for every event you guys missed!

Ya Tou: I insisted on coming back but he was too busy with the company..............

Hebe: Ya Tou!!! (hugs Ya Tou) I missed you!

Ya Tou: I missed you too!!! Wang Zi wouldn't let me come back without him.

Hebe: He's just afraid someone would take you away from him

Wang Zi: No one would even go for her........

Ya Tou: Hey!!!! (whacks Wang Zi)

Wang Zi: I meant no one would go for a pregnant women! geez women!

Hebe/Selina: YOUR PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?

Ya Tou: Yup! (smiles)

Hebe: You didn't call to tell me!!!!

Wang Zi: We found out 2 weeks ago and wanted to tell you in person

Hebe/Selina: OH NO WE'RE GETTING OLD!! WE'RE ALMOST AUNTIES!!!! (hugs each other)

Wang Zi: Girls..........

Ya Tou: Hey atleast your not about to be a mother........ be glad. This guy doesn't let me eat or do anything after he found out about the baby

Wang Zi: I am protecting you and our baby!

Hebe: Ignore him, me, Selina, Ella and Gui Gui will bringing you everywhere you want to go while you're here right Selina?

Selina: For sure!  There's a couple of places that just opened!! 

Hebe, Yatou and Selina continued talking while walking out to Hebe's car leaving Wang Zi with all the bags and suit cases to carry by himself.

Wang Zi: I need some help here!!!

The girls ignored Wang Zi  and continued walking out of the airport. Wang Zi sighed and grabbed all the bags and suit case with him. In the car Hebe was driving and Selina was in the passenger seat while the couple was at the back.

Wang Zi: Could've grabbed your own bag.......

Ya Tou: Awww I am sorry (wipes Wang Zi's sweat)

Hebe:
you're just weak, there was only 2 suit cases and 2 bags.

Wang Zi: Hey! They were extra large suit cases and 2 friggen huge bags!!

Selina: (shakes her head) Ya Tou who carries your bags when you go shopping??

Yatou: sometimes myself.......

Wang Zi: That's when I am not with you!

Hebe/Selina: Weak old man.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE FIRST CHAPTER!!
HOW IS IT!?!?!!?
I KINDA DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE THIS STORY.........
SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS WAS ORIGINAL.......