Living in my own world Chapter 31

Living in my own world

Hebe: Most of you guys probably know that my dad is in the hospital, so for now I will be incharge if there's any problem than come to me. If you guys have any problem with me taking charge than you guys can all rest assure considering I run the firm in Japan, so I know how things work around here. Meeting dismiss.

Hebe coldly walked away from anyone before anyone could say a word in, even the older mens that have worked for the company over 10 years had no choice but to listen to Hebe who have only worked for the company for 1 year.

Things quickly settled in and everyone was slowly getting used to having Hebe incharge, although they don't like Hebe's attitude. Even scarier she's already fired 2 people ever since she started working.

Knock Knock!

Hebe: Come in

Ariel: Mrs. Tian you have a meeting in 5 minutes

Hebe nodded her head without even looking up from the computer screen. In exactly 5 mins Hebe was seated in the meeting room but no one from the other company was there yet. Irritated Hebe stood up from her seat scaring everyone on her team.

Hebe: Who does these people think they are making us wait for them?!? If they made an appointment than they should come early! Joe! Cancel the meeting!

Suddenly the door opened and in came the person Hebe least wanted to see, Gui Gui . Gui Gui walked up to Hebe and smirked at her crossing her arms.

Gui Gui: Long time no see Hebe

Hebe: What are you doing here?

Gui Gui: I am here for the meeting of course and to welcome my good friend home.

Hebe slammed her hands onto the table and looked up at Gui Gui with fire in her eyes. Everyone in the room grew quiet and scared including Gui Gui.

Hebe: If this is some kind of joke to you than leave! I don't need your in here!  And if you're really here for the meeting than next time I suggest you come early because your company is making the deal with my company! Showing up late isn't a good impression! Do this again and I'll make sure my company breaks all ties with yours! I have another contract to sign so if you don't mind I'll be leaving!

She grabbed the files on the table and walked past Gui Gui and her possies.

Gui Gui: YAH! HEBE! Who do you think you are yelling at me like that?!!? COME BACK HERE AND SIGN THE DAMN CONTRACT!

Hebe: (turns around) Go look for another company, I have no interest with your company anymore. (walks away)

Gui Gui: Yah!!! HEBE!!!!

Frustrated and Embarressed Gui Gui threw her files to the ground and stomped off. Everyone who was left behind sat there shocked and surprised.

Suddenly everyone could here yelling outside of the room, running over to the door everyone took a look at what was happening. Apparently Gui Gui started a fight by calling Hebe a .

Hebe: (glares at Gui Gui) Don't make me call security!

Gui Gui: I am not scared of you Hebe! You think you're all that now just because you can manage a whole company?!? Don't forget you stole my boyfriend back in high school! You !

Hebe: I don't think you have the right to call me a considering how you stole all the guys I've like or that have liked me ever since we were little!  Don't forget you stole my HUSBAND from me by lying to everyone that you were pregnant!

Gui Gui: You!

Gui Gui charged at Hebe and slap her across the face causing everyone to gasp. What they didn't expect was for Hebe to attack Gui Gui to the floor. Gui Gui and Hebe continued to fight on floor while everyone was too scared to do anything. At that moment Arron walked into the office and witnessed the fight, running over to Hebe and Gui Gui, Arron pulled Hebe away from Gui Gui.

Arron: What are you guys doing!

Hebe yanked away from Arron and glared at Gui Gui.

Hebe: I am not the same Hebe you can bully anymore! I will fight back! keep that in mind!

With that said Hebe glared at everyone getting them back to work while she walked into her office leaving Gui Gui on the floor crying.

Arron: Seriously Gui Gui when will you stop all this?!?!?

Gui Gui looked at Arron before running out of the building with a broken nose and a cut lip. Arron shook his head before walking towards Hebe's office. He got to her office and ignored the secretary outside barging right in. Hebe looked up at Arron, her left check bruised and a few scratches on her face.

Hebe: What are you doing here?

Arron ignored Hebe walking towards a cabin and pulling out a first aid kit. He started his way towards Hebe and before she could back away Arron grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards him. He pulled out a piece of cotton out of the box and added a little antiseptic on it. His hand inched towards Hebe's scratch but she backed away.

Hebe: Arron let go of me!

Arron: Just let me treat the damn scratches!

Hebe glared at Arron but had no choice but to let him help her. She could help but feel awkward seeing how close hers and Arron's face were, she could practically feel him breathing down her neck. Hebe winced feeling the sting on her face. This time more gently Arron dab the cotton on her wounds. After he was finished he gently blew on her scratches trying to lessen the pain.

Arron: How did you and Gui Gui even get into a fight?

Hebe: (turns away) It's none of your business. If there's nothing else than please leave.

Arron: I am not leaving until we talk.

Hebe: I have nothing to say to you, anyways I am busy.

Arron: Just give me 5 mins.

Hebe: 2 mins

Arron: (nods) You were at the hospital the other day right?

Hebe: my dad's staying at the hospital so obviously i would be there.

Arron: You heard what your dad and I said that day didn't you?

Hebe: I don't know what you're talking about.

Arron: (takes out Hebe's cell phone) you dropped this the other day. You heard us didn't you?

Hebe: So what if I did?

Arron: Than why are you pretending you don't know anything?!?

Hebe: It doesn't matter anymore. You and I were the past, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

Arron: If it really means nothing to you than why is our picture still on your wallpaper?

Hebe: I'll delete it right now if you want.

Frustrated Arron stood up and slammed his hands onto the chair Hebe is sitting on, trapping her inbetween his arms. He looked deeply into her eyes, anger clearly shown.

Arron: Why are you like this?!? Shouldn't you be happy that there's nothing going on between me and Gui Gui?!? We can go back to how we were before! Why are you acting so cold towards me!?!

Hebe: (glares at Arron) If you haven't forgotten you chose to let me go back than! I would've stayed if you told me too! Besides you have rights to ask me why I am acting like this! You've ignored me for one whole year Arron! I've sent you letters, hundreds of them but you never replied to any of them! I called your cell phone but you've completely blocked my number! You've also blocked me off your email! You have ignored me for one whole year Arron! Do you expect me to see you and smile at you and act like nothing's wrong?!? I can't do that! Just because I am infront of you again doesn't mean you can start acting like you know me! I've changed Arron! I am not the foolish Hebe who believed in everyones words! I am not falling into anyones traps ever again.

She pushed Arron away from her and brushed pasted him grabbing her jacket she looked at him intently.

Hebe: 2 mins is over (turns around) don't ever come find me again.