Living in my own world Chapter 10

Living in my own world

Arron sat down in his seat, he waited for his other friends to show up but no one did. Curious Arron tried to call them but no one picked up.

Ms. Wong: (walks in) Kids I have good and bad news, as most of you guys have heard Hebe Tian and Mike He has already transfered school, this morning I also got news that Selina, Rainie, Ella, Jiro, Chun, and Calvin has also transfered school. Since our school has always been full we haven't been excepting new students, but now that there's spots available you'll all be having new classmates. Guys please come in.

The new kids started coming into the classroom while Arron sat there confused.

Arron: what the hell... why didn't anyone tell me......

During lunch Arron ditched school without noticing anyone not even Gui Gui. He drove himself down to Hebe's school, walking in he ignored all the stares he was getting from everyone.

Girl: Isn't that Arron Yan from Yun Lin (A/N it's a real school.....) private high??

Girl: (squeals) Omg! That's really him!!

Girl: he's sooo hot!!! better looking in person!!

Arron rolled his eyes at the girls comment, continueing down the hallways Arron spotted his groups of friends.

Arron: (walks up to them) What the hell is this??? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Jiro: Sorry dude forgot to text you yesterday.........

Arron: So you guys planned this all out without even telling me???

Calvin: We thought you wanted to stay since Gui Gui's there.

Arron: so you guys didn't bother telling me?

Chun: dude we only came here because of Hebe

Arron: Hebe?? (looks at Hebe) what's wrong with Hebe???

Selina: YOUR--

Hebe: (covers ) They didn't like the idea that I was alone in this school. You know them they're over protective of me?

Jiro: ummmm exactly we didn't want anyone to bully her, you know Hebe she's too nice to do anything and gets pushed around alot. She's also weak so she can't really protect herself and she's an accidentt prone, imagine if we weren't here... she's be dead faster than a cooked pig

Hebe: (glares at Jiro) Thanks......that's exactly that's why they came

Arron: ok....... I am going to pretend I believe you guys and move on......

Calvin: Come on lets go eat lunch (drags Arron away)

Selina: What the hell Hebe! Why didn't you let me tell him!

Hebe: Arron's dating Gui Gui! Even if we did tell him he would feel the need to break up with gui gui because of what she did to me, besides I don't think it's right guigui really likes Arron that's why she's doing all this

Mike: (shakes his head) like i said, you're too nice.....

Selina: Hebe you might want to think about yourself sometimes! (walks away)

Hebe: (stares at Selina) Is she mad at me?

Ella: (pats Hebe's shoulder) Don't worry, she'll be fine.

Hebe: Everyone hates me........ (walks away)

Jiro: Poor Hebe.....
`
`
Hebe walked into her house and dropped everything down on the couch and plopped herself down as well.

Wang Zi: What's with you? (sits down on the coach)

Hebe: basketball practice.......

Wang Zi: When's your first game??? Ya tou wanted to go

Hebe: Next week against my old school.........

Wang Zi: Intense

Hebe: Yea.... Gui Gui and her possies is in the basketball team.......

Wang Zi: Well than you'll have to practice hard, and beat her! Show her who's boss! (pats Hebe's head than walks away)

Hebe: (sighs) If she doesn't kill me first.......
`
`
The day of the game has come, Hebe and her team ran around the gym getting some last mintue practicing. After a couple rounds Hebe and Charlene sat down on the bench.

Charlene: This is just practice save some energy for the game (drinks her water)

Hebe: hahaha don't worry I can handle it

Selina: HEBE! (runs over to Hebe)

Hebe: Hey! you're here early

Selina: well we wanted to cheer you on and we wanted to make sure we get a good spot, from what we've heard basketball is the main sport in this school

Hebe: Yup! Oh by the way I want you guys to meet someone. Charlene this is Selina, Jiro, Ella, Calvin, Rainie, Chun and you already know Mike. Guys this is Charlene.

Charlene: Hi =]

S.E.R/Fahrenheit: Hi!

Coach: GIRLS GATHER AROUND!

Hebe: I guess we have to go

Charlene: bye!

S.E.R/Fahrenheit: JAI YOU!!!!

Coach: Ok girls, this is our first game of the season, we're counting on you girls. Work as a team, if one person doesn't than the whole team fails got that?

Basketball team: YES COACH!

Hebe turned her head around to look at her friends, just when she was about to turn her head back the other team arrived. Gui Gui was behind the group, she was holding on to Arron's arm while they laughed and talked. Arron spotted the group on the bleachers so he excused himself away from Gui Gui.

Gui Gui: (walks up to Hebe) decided to join the team?

Hebe: Coach Lee suggested it to my coach

Gui Gui: Well watch me crush you (smirks at Hebe)

On the bleachers the group could sense the tention between Hebe and Gui Gui. In a couple minutes the game were to begin, the first face off was between Hebe and Guigui. With a blow of the whistle Hebe and guigui both jumped up, Hebe got the ball first and made a pass to her team mate. 

Gui Gui tried to block Hebe but Hebe ran past Gui Gui. Charlene scored the first point, Hebe ran up to her to give her a high five. Gui Gui turned around to glare at Hebe. Guigui's team had the ball since Hebe's team last scored, Hebe stood infront of Da Ya trying to block her. Gui Gui smirked, she threw the ball towards Da Ya, just when Hebe was about to get the ball Da Ya ran infront slamming her shoulders against Hebe causing her to fall. 

S.E.R/Fahrenheit/Mike: HEBE!!! 

Hebe glared at Da Ya before standing up, Hebe was going to go block Gui Gui but too late Gui Gui had already scored. Luckily, Hebe's team scored 2 goals after that making the score 6:2 with Hebe's team in the lead. (A/N in basktball they count the scores by 2 or by 3!)

BEEP!!

The alarm went off signaling everyone that the first half was finish. Hebe and her team jumped up and down with joy. Gui Gui and her teammates came over to Hebe and glared at her. 

Guigui: Don't be so happy yet, the games not over.

Another fierce match started, but this time, Gui Gui's team started catching up they scored 2 more points making the score evens .

Gui Gui: You better step up your game because we're catching up faster than you can say game over. (walks away)

There was only 2 minuted left in the game the score is 20: 22 with Gui Gui's team leading. Hebe started with the ball and passed it to Charlene. Tong Tong snatched it away from Charlene but  then a girl on Hebe's team  stole it from it her and headed towards the hoop with the ball. Just when she was about to shoot Gui Gui grabbed the ball away. Gui Gui ran towards the goal getting ready to shoot. Hebe ran in front of her and held her hands out to block Gui Gui. Gui Gui  bounced the ball between her legs

Gui Gui: Too bad you can't beat me.... maybe next time (smirks)

Hebe's eyebrows furrowed in determination *watch me* Hebe spun around bumping into Gui Gui, Hebe than you popped the ball out of guigui's hand. Surprised Gui Gui tripped on her own foot and fell to the ground. Hebe bounced the ball towards the hoop, the girls on the other team tried to run towards Hebe, not fast enough Hebe aimed for a 3 pointer. Hebe shot the ball towards the hoop, the ball spinned around in circles around the hoop causing everyone to look at it with suspense. THE BALL WENT IN!!!

Hebe jumped up and ran towards Charlene, Charlene screamed and hugged Hebe. While Hebe's team was doing their own celebration Gui Gui and her teams were being lectured at by their coach. S.E.R, Fahrenheit, and Mike all ran towards you happy for Hebe. Mike came up to Hebe and easily swept her off her feet and spun her around. Arron who was standing behind stared at Hebe and Mike.

Mike: Good job Hebe.

Hebe: thanks =]

Wang Zi: Good job little sis! (pats Hebe's head)

Selina: YOU BEATED HER!!! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!! (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: hahahaha

Jiro: Nice game Hebe, you were really good

Arron: Nice game

Hebe: (looks at Arron) thanks......

Arron nodded his head at Hebe before walking over to Gui Gui, who is glaring at Hebe. Hebe and the group continued to cheer and talk about the game.
`
`
`
OK I KNOW BORING CHAPTER! BUT IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO!! ATLEAST I UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS IN A ROW!!!
ANYWAYS COMMENT PLEASE!!!!