Living in my own world Chapter 5

Living in my own world

Hebe's and Arron's parents talked while Hebe sat across from Arron feeling uncomfortable. Wang Zi who was sitting beside Hebe gave her a little pat on the hand and a reassuring smile. Hebe looked up at her brother and smiled. Arron who's sitting on the couch across from Hebe sat there and stared at Hebe.

HD: Kids we've decided to have your wedding during christmas this year.

Arron/Hebe: WHAT??

Hebe: I thought we weren't going to get married until we graduate this year!

AD: That was what we decided but than we talked over it and me and your dad thinks it's better to have the wedding earlier

Arron: Why?

HD: Well both our companies are over flowing with workers and we've already had to fire about 150 people if we wait any longer we'll probably have to fire about half of the employees in both companies.

AD: So what do you guys think? 

Arron: do we have a choice? (rolls his eyes)

HD: Than it's decied

HM: Since it's September now there's around 4 months until the wedding, that's a very short period of time to set up a whole entire wedding.

AM: We're going to have to work fast than.

HM: Than why don't me and you go search for a wedding planner tomorrow.

AM: That would be nice.

The rest of the night went by with the parents talking about the wedding, while Arron, Hebe, and Wang Zi sat there listening to them.
`
`
`
Just as Wang Zi had said he did go to Hebe's school, he announced to everyone that Hebe was his sister and that no one was allowed to bully Hebe and if anyone did he would make sure none of them ever get into another school or have a successful future. It surprised everyone that Hebe's actually Wang Zi's sister but what really surprised everyone was the fact that she's a Tian, one of the richest family in Asia. No one really bothered Hebe after that, practically because they were scared to, but there was still one group who didn't mind at all, Gui Gui and her group of  possies.

For 2 weeks straight Hebe would wear long sleeve sweater over her school uniform, she wanted to hide her wrist from everyone. Hebe was also back to her nerd form, she didn't bother about her looks anymore. During this 2 weeks Hebe didn't hang out with her friends. In the morning Hebe would tell them she had music practice, one day it's Violin, than Drum, Piano, Guitar, and flute, it just kept going on and on. During break Hebe would just pack her bag and leave for her next class, not once did she stop in the hall to say hi to her friends. Lunch breaks Hebe's always in the library claiming that she has a book report due or an eassy to do, and if she was not in the library she was out of the school to have lunch with her brother. This all worried her group of friends due to the exception of Gui Gui.

RING RING!!

Hebe stuffed her science textbook and was off to the library for the next hour. In the library it was quiet only a couple of students here and there trying to get a couple minutes of studying in. Hebe walked over to her usual place, in a corner of the library on the floor. She sat down on the floor and took out her book and just when she was about to start reading she spotted someone standing infront of her. Looking up Hebe saw Arron standing there staring down at her. Packing up her stuff Hebe got ready to leave but was pulled back by Arron, he trapped her to a corner between his arms and continued to stare at Hebe. 

Arron: When are you going to stop this? 

Hebe: Stop what? 

Arron: advoiding everyone 

Hebe: I am not advoiding anyone, I am trying to get some studying done

Arron: Don't bull with me. The whole group is worried about you, not once have you talked to any of us in 2 weeks. 

Hebe: I've been busy. 

Arron: Somethings bothering you right? 

Hebe: no and even if there was I wouldn't even tell you 

Arron:  Why don't you just tell us what's bothering you! 

Hebe: I am going to scream if you don't let me go

Arron: go ahead and scream, no ones in here, I made them all go out

Hebe: (glares at Arron) Seriously what do you want!

Arron: Tell me what's bothering you!

Hebe: fine! you want to know?!!? YOU! YOU'RE BOTHERING ME! I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS EVER YOUR FRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOUR A EN JERK! ONE SECOND YOU'RE ALL COLD AND EVERYTHING BUT THAN THE NEXT YOU ACT LIKE YOU EN CARE! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO PLANNED THIS ARRANGE MARRIAGE! IF I COULD I WOULD STOP IT! I WOULD STOP ALL THIS JUST SO YOU AND GUI GUI COULD STOP HATING ON ME! IT WAS ONLY 2 DAYS AND I COULDN'T STAND THE HATRED I WAS GETTING BOTH OF YOU! IT WAS ENOUGH TO HAVE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL HATING ON ME AND CALLING ME A OR A BUT HAVING MY FRIENDS DO THE SAME THING IS MAKING ME TIRED! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

Tears ran down Hebe's face as she said all this, a lot of weight has lifted off of her when she said all this. No once did she tell anyone how all this was making her feel. Arron stood there and watched Hebe cry, he haven't thought of how all this would make Hebe feel he only thought of his and Gui Gui's feelings. He was to be blamed too, he didn't try to stop the marriage all he did was blame everything on Hebe and hurt her. Feeling sorry for Hebe, Arron was about to embrace Hebe but Hebe swung his arms away and glared at him.

Hebe: I don't need you to pity me!

Hebe grabbed her bag and pushed past Arron and ran out the library. On the way out Hebe was stopped by a group of Gui Gui's possies, they all glared at her and surrounded her.

Tong Tong: So you're a Tian? Do you think we'd let you off just because you're a Tian?

Da Ya: (pushes Hebe to the ground) No one's here, that means no one can tell your brother that we're bothering you

Hebe: What do you guys want?!?! 

Apple: Nothing really, we just need to bring back a bit of blood from your face for Gui Gui.

Apple took out a pocket knife and walked closer to Hebe.

Hebe: STOP!! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE STOP!!!

Apple smirked at Hebe and was just a couple inches away from Hebe. Hebe closed her eyes tight as tears ran down her face, she was expecting to feel a deep and sharp pain, instead she heard a scream from Apple.

Hey Girls: APPLE!!

Opening her eyes Hebe saw Arron standing infront of Hebe and Apple of the floor with a cut on her face.

Arron: What do you think you're doing to my wife??

Hebe's eyes widden when she saw Arron holding the pocket knife and on the knife was blood.

Arron: If I ever see you guys hurting Hebe again, it won't just be a little cut.

The group of girls stood up in fear and started running away, Xiao jie and Xiao xun helping Apple to the infirmary.  Arron dropped the knife on the floor and turned around to look at Hebe

Arron: (crouches down) Are you alright?

Hebe: How deep did you cut her?

Arron: Not deep enough to leave a permanent scar

Hebe: Thank you......

Arron: So they're the ones who cutted your wrist?

Hebe: (nods) You can't tell Wang Zi though!

Arron: Why not?!? Why are you siding with them??

Hebe: Everyone has a reason for doing something and i am pretty sure they do to.

Arron: (sighs) whatever you say little nerd

Hebe: HEY! UGLY FREAK!

Arron: Hahahaha why don't you hang out with all of us after school today? We're all going to play basketball.

Hebe: I'll think about it

Arron: better than nothing

Arron stood up and reached his hands out to help Hebe up. Hebe gladly grabbed it but just when she was about to stand up Arron quickly let go causing Hebe to fall back down.

Hebe: ARRON!!!!

Arron: Hahahaha  to be you (runs away)

Hebe: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET YOU! (runs after Arron)
`
`
`
PLEASE COMMENT!!

SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER??? I FOUND IT KIND OF BORING LMFAO!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER...... I WAS STUCK ON IT FOR HOURS!!!
BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE UP BECAUSE OF ALL THE COMMENTS I GOT FROM EVERYONE!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!