Living in my own world Chapter 12

Living in my own world

During the ride to the airport Hebe has been advoiding eye contact with Arron, than during the plane ride Hebe closed her eyes right away and advoided him again. At the hotel Hebe and Arron stood infront of the lobby desk, each holding onto their own luggages, Arron offered to help but Hebe shook her head and walked away.

Hebe: We booked a room under the name...... Yan?

Lady: Let me check for you

Arron stood beside Hebe while waiting for the lady to check them in.

Lady: Yes we have you guys booked for the honeymoon suite.

Hebe: Can we have one extra room

Lady: I'll see if there's any openings

Hebe: Thanks

Arron: (looks at Hebe) Why do we need an extra room?

Hebe: I am staying in a seperate room

Arron: Why??

Hebe: I-

Lady: I am sorry but we don't have any available rooms left

Hebe: Oh ok thanks

Lady: Here's the key to your room, if there's anything you or your husband would like please don't hesistate to dial 9 for room service. Please enjoy your stay at Crowne plaza hotel.   (A/N I KNOW IT'S LOCATED IN SINGAPORE BUT IT'S SOOOOO NICE!!!)

Hebe: thanks (takes the key) Here

Hebe hands the key to Arron without explaining Hebe grabbed hold of her luggage and carried it out of the hotel. Confused Arron ran out after Hebe and grabbed hold of her wrist.

Arron: Where are you going?

Hebe: I am going to find another hotel

Arron: What the ! Why are you trying to advoid me??

Hebe: (pulls her wrist away) I am not.

Arron: We're a married couple and we're going to stay in one room like a married couple would

Hebe: (glares at Arron) What makes you think I'll stay with you?

Arron: You don't have a choice

Arron suddenly lifted Hebe over his shoulder causing everyone around to look at him and Hebe.

Hebe: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!? LET ME DOWN!

Arron: (looks at the bell boy) Take mines and my wife's luggages up to room 450 for me

Bell Boy: Yes sir

Hebe: ARRON YAN YA LUN!!! YOU BETTER LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!

Arron: stay quiet will you?!?!

Manager: (walks up to Arron) Sir is there something wrong??

Arron: Oh it's nothing, my wife is trying to run away from me (whispers to the manager) she's nervous about tonight

Manager: Oh ok than..... if there's any problem please don't hesistate to call me (hands Arron his card)

Arron: (takes the card) Will do (walks away)

Hebe: ARRON! LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!

Arron ignored Hebe's yelling and kicking while he brought her up to their room. Slipping the card into the slot of the door Arron kicked open the door to their suite than kicked it back close. He walked over to the large bed and place Hebe down on the bed and got onto of her, which shut Hebe up.

THEIR HONEYMOON SUITE!!!

Arron: Now you choose to shut up??

Hebe: (glares at Arron) You have no right to do this!

Arron: I have all the rights in the world, your my wife.

Hebe: Seriously Arron! I am not joking around anymore! (pushes Arron)

Arron: (remains on top of Hebe) Than tell me why you're advoiding me!

Hebe: I am going to scream if you don't let me go!

Arron: (smirk) scream if you want! This is a honeymoon suite it's built to be sound proof

Hebe: (ignore Arron) AHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

Arron: You're so loud! Shut up!

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Arron grew even more annoyed, first Hebe ignores him than she wants to go on seperate honeymoons and now she's screaming non-stop. Annoyed Arron cupped Hebe's face with his hand and slammed his lips onto Hebe's lip. Surprised and shock Hebe layed on the bed with her eyes wide open. Arron pulled away from Hebe and smirked.

Arron: Finally you shut up...... (sits up on the bed)

Hebe continued to lie on bed still shocked and surprise, slowly sitting up Hebe stared into space.

Arron: Go change and shower we'll go somewhere after you finish

Arron grabbed Hebe's luggage and placed it in the bathroom before walking over to Hebe and pushing her into the bathroom. Hebe stood inside the washroom thinking to herself, she turned and looked at the mirror infront of her, her face is a deep shade of red. Placing both of her hands on her cheeks she felt it burning hot.

Arron: HURRY UP!!!

Startled Hebe hurriedly started her shower. After 20 mins in the washroom Hebe changed into an outfit, she applied a little makeup and did her hair. After she was finished Hebe grabbed her bag she stuffed her camera, cell phone, wallet, a map, and her sunglasses into her bag. Hebe slips on her silver high heels and just when she was about to leave Arron grabbed hold of her wrist.

HEBE'S OUTFIT!  
 
Arron: Where are you going now???

Hebe: I am going shopping! BY MYSELF!!

Arron: (raise an eyebrow) and who said you can go BY YOURSELF???

Hebe: I said so! Now let go! (pulls her wrist back)

Arron pulled Hebe back, he pulled alittle too hard so now she was right against his chest.

Arron: You're not going until I say so, now let me change than we'll go TOGETHER! (walks away)

Hebe: (glares at arron) You're not going until I say so (mocks Arron)

Arron: (screams from bathroom) I HEARD THAT!!!

In a couple of minutes Arron came out clean and changed. He stuffed his cell into his pocket, checking the mirror one last time than he grabbed hold of Hebe hand's and dragged her towards the door.

ARRON'S OUTFIT!

Hebe: Arron let go! What is wrong with you! Why are you dragging me everywhere with you!

Arron: Because you're my wife and we're hanging out together on our honeymoon

Hebe: Arron let me tell you this now! I don't want to hang out with you! And stop using the "you're my wife" excuse! When you heard about the marriage you hated me without a second thought so don't act like you really care about this marriage!

Arron: It's not an excuse when you ARE my wife!

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) Whatever, I am not going to fight with you
`
`
`
I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!