Living in my own world Chapter 30

Living in my own world

One week in Taiwan was probably the best time she's had ever since she left. To be able to act like herself again and to be able to be so free, she loved that feeling, but time flew by quickly and it was time for her to say goodbye again.

Ella: You better come back and visit.

Hebe: hahaha don't worry, I'll be back for Rainie's wedding.

Rainie: If you don't show up I'll make Wang Zi and Ya Tou drag you here.

Selina: Or even scarier I'll come to Japan and drag you here.

Hebe: I'll miss you guys.

Ella: We'll miss you too.

Jiro: You have to take care of yourself.

Hebe: hahahaha I've being doing a good job don't you think?

Jiro: (pats Hebe's head) Too good of a job.

Hebe: Take care of Selina for me.

Jiro: I will.

Chun: Me and Ella will come visit, when the time comes you're treating us to all the good food.

Hebe: I'll see, but when you and Ella come, make sure I see a ring on her finger (winks at Chun)

Chun: You can count on that.

Ella: (pushes Chun away) It's my decision not yours

Hebe: hahahaha don't kill each other.

Mike: You sure you have to go? 

Hebe: (nods) You and Charlene should come visit.

Charlene: I am going to miss you

Hebe: I'll miss you too.

"The plane to Tokyo will be leaving in 5 mins, anyone boarding the plane please check in immedaitely, Thank you"

Hebe: Well I guess I have to go

Everyone: We'll miss you

Hebe smiled giving everyone one last hug before walking off to the check in center. Before she walked in she turned around to wave at everyone one last time.
`
`
`

One month, it's been exactly one month since Hebe's been back and like before she was still strict and hard going, ever since she's been back everyone has been working over time. Today was also one of those days. Hebe sat in her office as she worked on the pile of files on her desk.

Yuki: Ms.Tian you have a phone call from your brother.

Hebe: Transfer it in.

Beep!

Hebe: Hello?

Wang Zi: Hebe you have to come home! Dad collapsed on mom during a meeting! We have to fly over to Taiwan right away.

Without a second to waste Hebe grabbed her jacket and purse and was out of her office. In less than 20 mins Hebe bursted into the house out of breath.

Wang Zi: Hurry we have no time, plane leaves in an hour.

Hebe nodded her head as she helped Ya Tou with their bags while Wang Zi carried Xiao Zhi into the car. On the plane Wang Zi watch as Hebe played with her hands nervously, walking over to his sister he bent down beside her. He placed a comforting hand on Hebe's shoulder and smiled at her.

Wang Zi: Don't worry, dad's probably fine. Here I bought you some clothes to change into, it'll be another 2 hours until we get there so change and rest. I'll wake you up when we get there.

Having no choice Hebe nodded her head as she got out of her seat to go change. A couple minutes later she came out with a pair of jeans and a baggy black hoody. As hard as she tried to get some rest she couldn't stop worrying about her dad and so she ended up staying up the whole flight. Walkling out of the airport Hebe placed her hoodie on seeing the rain pouring outside.

Hebe: Wang Zi I think you should bring Ya Tou and Xiao Zhi back home first. It's not good for a new born to be in the hospital.

Wang Zi: (nods) Well than I'll meet you there ok?

Hebe: Don't worry about me.

Ya Tou: Tell mom and dad I said hi

Hebe: I will. Well than I am leaving first.

Hebe paid the taxi driver for the ride as she hoped out of the car and walked into the hospital. She walked up to the front desk and looked at the lady.

Hebe: What room is Mr.Tian in? I am his daughter.

Nurse: room 140

Hebe thanked the nurse and immediately caught the elevator to the 3rd floor, anxiously Hebe sped walked down the long hallways to room 140. She bursted through the doors scaring everybody that was inside the room, and unexpectedly Arron and his family was inside the room too. With the situation right now Hebe didn't care about anything other than her dad.

Hebe: Mom how's dad? 
 
HM: He's being stressing himself out with work lately, and his blood pressure has been going up too.

Hebe: I'll go talk to dad

She walked away from the big crowd to where her dad was behing the curtains. Mr.Tian smiled seeing his daughter walk in with a worried expression plastered on her face. Hebe sat down on the chair next to his bed.

Hebe: Daddy you're not going to stay young forever, you have to take care of yourself.

HD: Don't worry about me, I am fine. Besides with you and Wang Zi helping out with the company in Japan, I have no one to help me here so I have to do most of the work.

Hebe: Still, you should know when to rest.

HD: hahahaha talk about yourself. Your brother had been telling me and your mom that you barely even go home, sometimes you even spend the night at the company.

Hebe: I am going to kill Wang Zi next time I see him.

HD: hahahahaha so how long are you going to stay here this time?

Hebe: Leaving you and mom here alone makes me worried. I am going to stay here until I know 100% sure that your blood pressure goes back down and your healthy again.

HD: That might be forever considering the fact that I am getting older every second and I get sick easily.

Hebe: What's wrong with me living with my parents forever?

HD: hahaha nothing's wrong with that. (pats Hebe's hand) you must be tired from your flight, you should go back home and rest.

Hebe: (nods) I'll come back tomorrow then.

Hebe kissed her dad on the cheeks before walking out from behind the curtain; like before everyone was standing there. She walked up to her mom and stood infront of her.

Hebe: Mom I am going to go home first, Wang Zi will be here soon make sure you follow him home later ok?

HM: Don't worry about me, go and rest.

Hebe: (kiss her mom's cheek) I'll see you later.

Hebe turned around bowed at everyone respectfully before leaving out the door, she didn't even bother looking at Arron. Just Hebe was about to step into the open elevator she was strongly pulled back. She turned around and to her surprise Arron was standing right infront of her, and out of no where he embraced her.

Arron: I've been looking for you everywhere.

Hebe: Arron let go.

Arron: Do you know how much I've missed you? I thought I was going crazy.

Hebe: (struggles) Arron! (pushes him away) We were over a year ago!

Arron: (grabs Hebe's wrist) Gui Gui she-

Hebe: I don't want to hear anything about you or gui gui. It's not my problem anymore, I've already walked out of it before and I'll do the same today.
She pushed Arron's hand away from her and got into the elevator pressing the close button. Arron watch as Hebe looked away from him the gap between the door getting smaller and smaller.
`
`
`

The next day as promised Hebe came back to visit her dad, but she came early in the morning to avoid seeing unnecessary people. She walked into her dad's room expecting no one but to her surprise Arron was sitting there talking to her dad. Just when she was about to ignore them and walk away she heard her name being said, so she stayed outside listening in.

HD: Hebe can be a very stubborn girl but as her dad I know she misses you a lot. Probably why she drowns herself in work. Arron son I know you love my daughter a lot but you've hurt her many times, and in order for her to accept you again you have to be sincerce. Hebe doesn't need much, she's different from other girls.... to her it doesn't matter if she gets hurt as long as her love ones are happy than she's happy. Money and cars doesn't mean anything to Hebe, all she want is for someone to lean on once in a while and for someone to show her some love. I remember thr day when she decided to leave she came crying to me, she told me you gave up on her and no longer loved her. She cried to me "daddy, I really love him, I love him so much it hurts, it hurts so much I feel like I am going to break any time soon. I just wanted him to love me back even if it was just a tiny bit, I wouldn't care about being called a home wrecker. I just wanted to be by his side and hear him tell me he loves me even if it were all lies." As a dad I didn't know what I could do for my little girl who was crying over a guy. At that time I really wanted to kill you for hurting Hebe, but I saw the same pain you hid, in your eyes, I saw the love you had for Hebe.

Arron: (bows) I am sorry for hurting Hebe, I thought the best thing to do was let her go at that time. I never would've thought Gui Gui would fake her pregnancy just to break me and Hebe up.

HD: I know son, so your job right now is to get back your wife understand?

Arron: I'll do my best.

Hebe who stood outside had tears running down her face while her hand cupped stopping her from crying out loud. Turning around Hebe ran off crying, forgetting why she was here in the first place. Hebe ran away not knowing her cell phone had dropped out of her pocket.

Startled by the sound Arron went to check who it was but didn't see anyone until something on the floor shining caught his eyes. Looking at the phone on the ground Arron saw the couple phone him and Hebe bought during their honey moon. Double checking Arron flipped opened the phone and saw a picture of Hebe and him smiling on the wallpaper. His eyes widden knowing the situation he was in.

Without another word Arron ran out of the room and began his search for Hebe. He ran around the whole hospital looking for Hebe but saw her no where in sight. He ran outside of the hospital and saw Hebe drive past him. His hand gripped onto Hebe's cell phone tightly while he stared at her car getting further away.