Living in my own world Chapter 16

Living in my own world

Arron and Hebe walked out from the terminal without any luggages in their hands. Apparently DBSK snook out their luggages out of the car before they left hopping Hebe would come back for the luggages and miss her flight, but because they've already missed a week of school Hebe and Arron couldn't afford to miss anymore of days so they left without their luggages.

Arron: Those stupid guys! Why the hell did they unpack our luggages without telling us! Now everything is left behind at Korea!

Hebe: hahahaha I should've expected it..... They did the same thing last time....

Arron: Can't they tell you're a married women?!?! They stick onto you like glue!

Hebe: (looks at Arron) jealous?

Arron: Of course! You're my wife! They shouldn't even be near you!

Hebe: hahahaha

Arron: (holds Hebe's hands) is your brother picking us up?

Hebe: I think so, my mom called and she said Ya Tou and Wang Zi would be waiting.

Arron and Hebe continued to walk around the airport hopping to spot Wang Zi.

Hebe spotted Wang Zi and called out for him, but what she didn't expect was for her friends and Gui Gui to be there as well. Hebe quickly released her hold around Arron's hands and stood there akwardly while the whole group walked towards them. Arron at first was confused to why Hebe pulled away but things quickly became cleared to him once he saw Gui Gui walking towards him smiling. Once infront of Arron and Hebe Gui Gui immediatly jumped on Arron, tightly wrapping her arms around his neck.

Gui Gui: I missed you soooo much!!!

Arron: Yea, I missed you too (hugs Gui Gui)

The whole group including Hebe ignored Gui Gui and Arron and ran forward to pull Hebe into a big group hug.

S.E.R/Fahrenheit/WangZi/YaTou: WE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! (hugs Hebe) 

Hebe: I missed you guys too.

Ya Tou: So did you have fun?

Hebe: (nods her head) ummmm the guys unpacked the car again before I left so your souvenirs are all back in Korea

Wang Zi: Who cares about the souvenir, as long as you had fun

Selina: (whispers) I am sorry you had to see her (points to Gui Gui) after you just came back

Hebe: (shook her head) Gui Gui and Arron is dating so it's normal for her to come pick him up.

Calvin: Ready to go home?

Hebe: (nods) 

Jiro and Chun swung their arms around Hebe's shoulder and guided her out of the airport, the rest (but Gui Gui and Arron) followed behind laughing at Chun's and  Jiro's excitement. Gui Gui and Arron was still having their little reunion, more like Gui Gui having her own reunion, Arron just stood there and stared at Hebe's back while she walked out of the airport without him and without saying a word to him.

GuiGui: Arron??

Arron: Huh?

GuiGui: I bought my own car so we don't have to follow them, want to come over to my house? My parents arent home tonight (winks at Arron)

Arron: Ummm No, I am feeling tired so can you just drive me home?

GuiGui: (pouts) kk

At home Hebe's parents welcomed her back with the biggest surprise of her life. 

Hebe: I AM MOVING OUT!??!?!!?

HM: Baby quiet down your voice.

Hebe: I don't want to move out!

HD: But you're married now, you and Arron should live in a house by yourselves. Besides we already have a house completely prepared for you guys, the furnitures are all bought and placed in your house, and all your stuff are brought over to your new house.

Hebe: (sighs) I am moving into the house right now aren't I?

HM: Do you want me to come with you?

Hebe: Where's the house?

HD: it's at ******* ave

Without another word Hebe stomped out of the house and drove to her new house frustrated.

For the first time Hebe opened the door to her new house and stepped in, like her parents had said the house was all prepared for them, everything was new, the couch, tables, chairs, lamps, tv, etc. Slipping out of her boots Hebe walked around, the first thing she saw is the big gigantic picture of her and Arron framed onto the wall.

PICTURE

Hebe looked at the picture and a little smile was placed on her face but was quickly replaced with a frown. The picture showed them smiling but really on that day Arron and Hebe was forced into smiling, if it wasn't for Jiro their smile would be a lot smaller. Turning away from the picture Hebe continued to walk around in the house, from the kitchen to the bedrooms and the washrooms. There was one bedroom where hers and Arron's items were all placed, looking in the room, there was only one bed placed in the middle of the room.

Not wanting things to be difficult Hebe slowly brought her boxes into another room, a room at the end of the hallway far away from Arron. After finishing Hebe took a quick shower and changed into a new outfit, ready to go out, not wanting to stay at home. She wore a mini skirt with black tights, and purple long sleeve, to finish it off she add black leather boots. 

OUTFIT!!  

She stuffed a couple outfits into her duffle bag. Just when Hebe was going to leave Arron came in and looked at Hebe.

Arron: Where are you going?

Hebe: To Rainie's

Arron: Why? aren't you tired?

Hebe: I just felt like going

Arron: When are you coming back?

Hebe: I don't know, I am going to go Bye

Without waiting for Arron's reply Hebe walked out of the door and into her car and was off to Rainie's.

For the past few days Hebe has been staying at Rainie, not once had she gone home (her's and Arron's house). She has been purposly advoiding Arron, she didn't want to see how Arron would treat her after coming back from the honeymoon. She had a feeling if she faced Arron after their honeymoon, things would be different, Arron would treat her coldly like he did before, he would ignore her, and Gui Gui would probably be over alot so she's been advoiding everything. So far it was going pretty good especially since Hebe isn't in the same school with Arron and Gui Gui anymore, but that was until today.

Today after school while Hebe was walking out with her friends , Mike and Charlene too, Hebe and the group stopped in their track when she saw Arron standing not to far away leaning on his car. He didn't look too friendly, his arms were crossed and he was glaring at Hebe. Letting out a big sigh Hebe knew this day was going to come sooner or later but she expected it to happen a lot later.

Selina: You should go talk to him, you can't advoid this forever

Hebe stared at Selina and her friends they all gave her a small nod, yes they knew EVERYTHING including Hebe liking Arron. An emotionless expression was placed on Hebe's face, it's been like that for the past couple of days, Hebe rarely smiled or talked and they all knew why. Mike gave Hebe a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Mike: Just go

Listening Hebe walked up to Arron and stood infront of him while he glared down at her. The group walked away to give them some privacy.

Arron: where have you been the past couple of days?

Hebe: Rainie

Arron: Why didn't you come home?

Hebe: I didn't feel like it

Arron: Do you know how worried I was! I was going to call the cops if it weren't for Rainie calling me!!

Hebe: Well now you don't have to worry (walks away)

Arron: (grabs Hebe's wrist) Where are you going now?!?!

Hebe: None of your concern (pushes Arron's hand away)

Arron: You're my en wife! I have the right to know where you are every second of the day! (turns Hebe around)

Hebe: Arron! Just give it up! You have Gui Gui!! She's the one you're suppose to be concern about, not me! I've already gotten the wrong information from you during our honeymoon, I don't want to mistaken your kindness for something else! Don't make things harder for me and just leave me alone!

With that said Hebe swung Arron's grip off of her and walked away without looking back. Arron stood there shocked and a bit hurt, Hebe have always shook him off and told him to leave her alone but somehow this time felt really different, it seemed like she meant it. 

 So a week passed than another and than another but Hebe hasn't said a word to Arron at all, she ignored his calls, texts, emails, and when he came to see her she was walk past him as if she didn't see him. No matter what Arron had to say to Hebe, she would ignore them. There was a reason to why she was doing this though, like she had promise she was only going to be selfish once, she was going to lie to herself and tell herself that Arron was hers, but the honeymoon was over and it was time for her to come back to reality. The day she saw Gui Gui at the airport was the day everything came flowing back into her mind. Arron is taken and she isn't the one he loves, if she was going to stick onto him than in the end she'll just get hurt and so will Arron and Gui Gui. Although she has already fallen too deep for Arron and it hurted her to see him and Gui Gui but she wasn't going to fight for what doesn't belong to her.

RING RING!! RING RING RING!!!

Hebe: What do you want Wang Zi?

Wang Zi: Aish what a rude little kid, I am older than you by 3 years!

Hebe: come on, I don't have time

Wang Zi: Ok ok, I know you're not in the mood to see the bastard but mom and dad wants you guys to come over for dinner

Hebe: I don't want to come

Wang Zi: You don't have a choice, Arron's picking you right now

Hebe: You guys confirmed it with him first instead of me?!?

Wang Zi: Just come, mom and dad has something they want to say to you.

Hebe: (sighs) kk, bye

Wang Zi: remember to come! I'll get in trouble if you don't

Hebe: ok ok!

(End of phone convo)

Hebe walked out of the school by the time she walked out Arron was already waiting for her infront of the school. Just like the other time he is leaning against his car, but instead of crossed arms and a glare he was on his cell phone texting someone, and Hebe's guess was Gui Gui. Walking up to him Hebe stood infront of him.

Arron: (looks at Hebe) We have to go to your parents tonight

Hebe: (nods)

Arron: Do you want to go change first?

Hebe: (shakes her head)

Arron: Than let's go

Arron was going to help Hebe open the door but Hebe ignored his hand and opened the door herself. Arron stood outside and stared at Hebe get into the car, he closed the door lightly before running over to the drivers side. One his way to Hebe's parents house, he took quick glances at Hebe, but Hebe ignored it and looked out the window. After a few more quick glances he noticed the wedding ring wasn't on Hebe's finger.

Arron: Where's you're ring?

Hebe looked down at her hand, that's when she remembered taking it off. Rummaging throught her bag Hebe looked for the velvet box that contains her wedding ring. Hebe took out the wedding ring from inside the box and slipped it onto her ring finger.

Arron: Why weren't you wearing your wedding ring?? 

Hebe: (glares at Arron) You told me not to wear it unless we're infront of our parents, you didn't want to make things hard on Gui Gui. 

Arron sat there speechless, he had nothing to say especially what Hebe had just said was true. 

Stopping his car infront of the house Arron walked out of the car to open the door for Hebe but Hebe was already out of the car herself. Sighing Arron stuck out his hands infront of Hebe.

Hebe: (looks at Arron) What?

Arron: We have to act like a married couple

Hebe sighed and took hold of Arron's hand. Inside the house Hebe and Arron spotted Hebe's parents, Arron's parents, Wang Zi and Yatou sitting on the couch, they walked over and joined them.

Arron/Hebe: Hi Dad Hi mom

AM: So close already?? Are we going to be expecting grandchildren soon?? 

Arron: MOM!

HM: Hahahaha we should give them more time, they're still in high school

AM: Hahhaha yea I guess.

HD: Hebe

Hebe: (looks at her dad) Yes daddy?

HD: Why haven't you been at home recently?

Hebe: o.O what?

HD: Arron called the other day, he said you didn't want to go home

Hebe: (glares at Arron) It's nothing, the house is a bit far from school so I decided it would be more convient for me to stay at Rainie's house.

HD: Well it's not apporiate for a married women to stay out of the house for too long especially when Arron is waiting for you at home. I want you to go back to your house. 

Hebe: (sighs) Yes daddy........

After dinner Hebe's dad reminded Hebe to go back to her own house, although Hebe didn't like the idea of seeing Arron everyday, she had no choice but to go along with it. The car ride home was akward for Arron, no matter what he said Hebe would ignore him.

Hebe: Why did you tell my dad?

Arron: We have a house for a reason

Hebe: whether I come home or not has nothing to do with you.

Arron: it does if you're married to me!

Hebe: (glares at Arron) You can't tell me what to do and what not to do! If I want to do something than I will!

Arron: So you're going to go back to Rainie's?!?

Hebe: If I want to!

Arron turned around and glared at Hebe, stepping on the breaks hard Arron jerked the whole car to a complete stop.

Arron: What is wrong with you?!!? Why the hell are you trying to advoid me?!?! We were fine during our honeymoon!! Did I offend you?? or did I do something wrong?? If so tell me and I'll apologize!! You don't have to go around playing childish games!!!

Hebe: Well than tell me this! Is it apportiate for me to be living in the same house as you when you already have a girlfriend!!! I am not going to stay in the same house as you if it's going to cause problems! Gui Gui already hates me as it is! I don't need her to come after me with her possies! It was bad enough I had to go through all the pain Gui Gui and her friends have made me gone through when it was announced that I would be marrying you! I DON'T NEED HER AND HER FRIENDS TO COME AFTER ME WITH A KNIFE AGAIN!

Arron: Again??

Hebe looked at Arron while tears ran down her face, slowly she realized what she had just said, she told him everything without wanting to. Quickly turning her head towards the window Hebe pretended she said nothing.

Arron: HEBE! Look at me!!

Hebe: What?

Arron: What you said just now is it true??

Hebe: I said nothing

Arron: HEBE STOP BULLTING WITH ME!! (grabs Hebe's wrist) Was this because of Gui Gui?!?!?!

Hebe: (pulls her wrist back) No.......

Arron: HEBE!

Hebe: It's nothing!

Arron: Fine if you don't want to tell me than I have my own ways of figuring it out!

With that said Arron stepped on the pedal and drove home.