Living in my own world Chapter 15

Living in my own world

Changmin: Bebe!!

Changmin ran up to Hebe and swung on arm around Hebe pulling Hebe away from Arron's grip.

Hebe: Minnie Oppa! (smiles)

Changmin: Finish shopping yet?

Hebe: (looks at Arron) Yup!

Changmin: Than let's go! The other hyungs are waiting in the car

Changmin turned Hebe around and lead her out of the market leaving Arron behind with all of Hebe's shopping bags.

Arron: WHAT THE HELL! DON'T JUST LEAVE ME!! (runs after Hebe)

In the car Hebe was stuck right between Yoochun and Junsu, while Arron sat in the back with Changmin uncomfortable from his glares and Jaejoong driving the SUV.

SUV!

Hebe rested her head on top of Junsu's shoulder tired from shopping all night. Both Yoochun and Junsu held onto Hebe's hands while she rested.

Yoochun: I think you got skinnier

Hebe: Really?

Junsu: I think so too, does your "husband" not feed you?

Hebe: I eat, just not as much

Jaejoong: awww why is our little princess starving herself?

Hebe: mmmmmm I was too depress from not seeing you guys (smiles)

DBSK: awwww we miss you too!

Arrron: SHE DOESN'T MISS YOU GUYS! IN FACT SHE HATES YOU GUYS!

Changmin: Yah! No one was talking to you! (whacks Arron)

Arron: aish.... (rubs his head) why is Hebe sitting with you guys? She should be sitting with me

Yoochun: She chose to sit here

Sulking in his seat Arron turned his head towards the window, in his mind he was cursing the 5 boys.

At home the boys wouldn't let Hebe go to sleep afraid of what Arron would do to her when they were asleep.

Hebe: (yawns) can't I go to sleep?? I am tired

DBSK: NO!

Hebe: o.O why not???

Jaejoong: Uhhhh we haven't watched ninja assassin yet

Hebe: But we've already watched Crush, Pink Panther 1 and 2, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, and Bounty hunter! I don't want to watch anymore.

Yuhno: Than want to play the Wii?

Hebe: No.... I want to sleep!

Junsu: You can sleep on the couch

Arron: (walks down the stairs) Hebe aren't you going to sleep?

DBSK: NO!

Arron: ok......  o.O (walks upstairs)

Hebe: (mouths) Arron Help Me

Yoochun: nah uh (waves his finger infront of Hebe)

Hebe: (pouts) Please Yoochunnie??

Yoochun: uhhhhhh.... fin-

Jaejoong: (pushes Yoochun away) That might work on him but not me

Hebe: (crosses her arm) Why can't I sleep!?!?!

Yuhno: You can sleep just not with him

Hebe: I thought we talked about this!

Changmin: He's a dangerous person Bebe

Hebe: How so? I've known him since we wore diapers until now

Junsu: Hebe.... Can't you play one game of Mario with me?? The other hyungs and Changmin at Mario, it's sooo boring playing with them (puppy dog face)

Hebe: (sighs) Fine.........

DBSK all high fived each other after hearing Hebe's response, but no longer than 2 rounds Hebe had fallen asleep on the couch curcled up into a ball.

Jaejoogn: Mission success

Junsu: Well I am going to sleep!

Junsu was about to run upstairs but Yoochun grabbed him back by the collar before he could take a second step.

Yoochun: Where do you think you're going??

Junsu: Ahhh Hyung~ I want to sleep too!

Yuhno: Not until we know where to put her

Arron: (runs downstairs) I'll take her!

Arron smirked at the guys, taking Hebe into his arms Arron carried Hebe bridal style up to their room. By the time the guys caught on Arron had already carried Hebe into their room.

DBSK: YAH!!!!! (runs after Arron)

Arron was smart enough to lock the door making sure the guys wouldn't be able to come in, placing Hebe gently on the bed Arron slowly climbed onto the bed next to Hebe. He wrapped his arms around Hebe pulling her closer to him, closing his eyes he too fell asleep to the sound of DBSK screaming and yelling outside of the room.
 
Changmin: I TOLD YOU I HATE HIM!!!

The next morning Hebe woke up early to find herself on a bed turning around Arron was still in a deep sleep right beside her. Rubbing the tiredness away from her eyes Hebe sat up but felt a weight around her. Looking under the blanket, Arron still had his arms placed around her. Gently lifting his arms off her Hebe walked to the washroom to do her daily routine.

Walking out of the washroom feeling clean and fresh Hebe walked out of her room but halted before taking another step outside. Outside of the room was DBSK all curled up on the floor sleeping. Crouching down Hebe woke up Jaejoong who was closes to her.

Hebe: Oppa (shakes Jaejoong) Wake up

Jaejoong stirred alittle but woke up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Hebe helped Jaejoong stand up from the floor while he was still half asleep.

Hebe: what are you guys doing sleeping outside on the floor?

Jaejoong: Huh? (looks at the floor) I don't know........ (walks to his room)

Hebe chuckled and shook her head, slowly Hebe started waking up the other guys and helping them into their rooms. No matter who she asked they all answered with a 'i don't know' than walked to their own rooms.

Hebe's Pov.
No wonder they're brothers 

2 weeks is finally over and today was the last day Hebe and Arron was staying in Korea, after this their long Honeymoon would be over and they were going back to school. During this 2 weeks everything was the same since day one nothing changed, Arron and DBSK still argues day and morning, DBSK tries to keep Hebe awake until morning (fails everytime), Hebe and Arron going out with DBSK following, and DBSK sleeping outside of Hebe's and Arron's bedroom. 

Junsu: I don't want you to go!! 

Junsu wrapped his arms tightly around Hebe making sure she couldn't leave. 

Hebe: Oppa, I am not leaving for ever I'll come back soon

Changmin: (wraps his arms around Hebe) That's what you said last time!!! If it wasn't for the honeymoon I bet we would never see you again! 

Yoochun: Hebe!! Don't leave with the ugly dude!!!! (hugs Hebe)

Arron: WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY BRING ME IN THIS!!! 

 Hebe: Awwww come on guys I'll promise to come again REALLY soon

Jaejoong: Don't come with him though (points at Arron) than I'll let you go

Arron: (glares at Jaejoong) I hate you guys...... (walks out the house)

Hebe: Hahahahahhaha promise, now Jaejoonie oppa help me

Jaejoong: GUYS!!!! LET THE POOR GIRL GO!! YOU GUYS ARE SQUISHING HER!!

Jaejoong slowly but harshly pried Junsu, Changmin, and Yoochun away from Hebe. After being pried off all 3 of them sat on the floor and sulked.

Hebe: Thank you Oppa (looks around) where Yuhno Oppa?

Jaejoong: -____- don't mention him..... he's probably in his room crying over you

Hebe: awwww..... so he's not going to say bye?

Jaejoong: He'll be down in......1......2.......3

Yuhno: HEBE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! BRING ME WITH YOU!!! (runs downstairs) I PROMISE TO BE GOOD!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE WEIRD PEOPLE!! I'LL KILL THE DUDE AND YOU CAN STAY HERE!!! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK EVER!!!

Hebe: ahhahahahaha I wish I could take you with me but you still have the company to take care of, I am sorry

Yuhno pouted and joined the 3 younger boys on the floor. Laughing Hebe said her last goodbyes adding a kiss on the cheeks.

Hebe: Bye!!! (walks to the car)

DBSK: bye.........

Junsu: I AM GOING TO CRY!! (runs upstairs)

Changmin: I HATE THAT GUY!!! (runs upstairs)

Yuhno: I miss her already......... (walks away)

Yoochun: My little princess.......  DON'T LEAVE ME!!! (runs after the car)

Jaejoong: (sighs) here we go again..........