Living in my own world Chapter 8

Living in my own world

Wang Zi: (leans against Hebe's door) You look fine Hebe, now let's go or you're going to be late

Hebe: Are you sure this isn't too much for the first day of school??

Wang Zi: (rolls his eyes) let's just go (drags Hebe downstairs)

Hebe: But I was going to change my outfit!

Wang Zi: You don't have time! There's only 20 mins left!

Hebe: (pouts) fine but this is ok right?? (follows Wang Zi)

Wang Zi: Just go........ (pushes Hebe out the door) If anything happens call me (slams the door in Hebe's face)

Hebe: (pouts) The least you could do is accompany me to school!

Hebe stomped over to her car and hopped on, she took one last look at her self in the rear mirror.

Hebe: (takes a deep breath) HEBE YOU CAN DO THIS! JAI YOU!

Hebe stood infront of the school, all her confident drained out of her body as she stood there infront of the school. The students that walked by all looked really smart, unlike her old school where everyone looked like stuck up snoobs or s.

Hebe: Hebe you can't do this..... (sighs)

Person: And who says you can't? You haven't even tried yet

Hebe: (turns around) MIKE?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??

Mike: I can't let you start a new life without me in it can I?

Hebe: (eyes widden) YOU TRANSFERED HERE?!?!?!

Mike: (shrugs) i guess, besides I can't leave you here alone, who knows? people here might not like you and treat you the same way the other students treated you in the other school.

Hebe: Thanks for always being there for me Mike...... 

Mike: No problem. (smiles at Hebe) Well? Let's go into the office and get our timetable wouldn't want to be late for the first day now would you?

Hebe: (smiles at Mike) Let's go
`
`
`
Selina: (sighs)

Jiro: Baby that was your 100th sigh.

Selina: I wonder how Hebe's doing at her new school.

Jiro: Don't worry, Hebe's a strong and independent girl, she can take care of herself.

Selina: That's what I am worried about, whenever Hebe has problems of her own, she won't ask anyone for help.

Jiro: Don't worry
`
`
`
Office lady: Here's your schedules, I am going to have someone tour you guys around the school. Please have a seat while I call down a student.

Mike and Hebe sat down on a chair as instructed, in a couple of minutes a girl with shoulder length hair walked in. The girl walked up to the lady and had a quick chat with her, in a couple of seconds  she came walking towards Hebe and Mike.

Girl: Hi I am Charlene Choi, I am going to be touring you two around the school today. I hope we can be friends. (sticks her hand out)

Hebe: (shakes Charlene's hand) I am Hebe Tian

Mike: (shakes Charlene's hand) I am Mike He

Charlene: Can I see your schedules? That way I would know where to bring you guys to for first block.

Hebe and Mike both handed over their schedule over to Charlene. Charlene took hold of it and looked at in, the smile on her face told Mike and Hebe that it was something good.

Charlene: (turns to Hebe) I guess we'll be seeing alot of each other, we have all the same classes.  

Hebe: Cool

Mike: how about me?

Charlene: different classes but I'll bring you to your class first than we'll head to ours

Mike: Oh ok

Charlene: well than let's head to our first class

Charlene led the way out of the office, while Mike and Hebe followed right beside her.

Charlene: So why'd you guys suddenly transfer to this school?

Hebe: I needed a new environment besides there's no harm in knowing a couple more friends.

Charlene: (turns to Hebe) I am not trying to be rude or anything but aren't you the girl who's suppose to get married to Arron Yan?

Hebe: News travelles fast.

Charlene: So you are?

Hebe: I guess I am

Charlene: Than why'd you come to this school? Isn't he in the other school?

Hebe: Long story short, We dislike each other and this whole marriage was arriange because of our parents. Anyways he already has a girlfriend.

Charlene: =O

Mike: So what class do we have first?

Charlene: Well we don't have homerooms in this school, the teachers in your class does attendance, this is a way to make sure no one skips.  So looking at our schedules Hebe and I have gym first and you have science.

Hebe: Is there uniform or any dress code here??

Charlene: Our school doesn't really believe in uniforms, they say letting students dress how ever they want is a way of how letting us express ourselves.

Mike: interesting

Charlene: I guess you can say that. So for gym you'll have to bring your own gym clothes, shorts and a t-shirt should do. Hebe since your a girl I can borrow you my clothes I am pretty sure they'll fit you, they might be a little too big for you tho.

Hebe: No problem and thanks

Charlene: don't mention it, so we'll bring Mike to his class first than we'll go to ours?

Hebe: Sure

`
`
`
Hebe stood across from Charlene both glaring at each other, their knees bent down low. At the blow of the whistle both Charlene and Hebe jumped up into the air knocking the basketball into the hands of their teammate. Hebe sent the ball flying to one of her teammate, right when she hit the ball Hebe ran to an open area. Charlene spotted Hebe and ran towards her blocking her, Hebe's teammate passed the ball to Hebe. Just when Charlene was going to touch the ball Hebe ran infront of her and grabbed the ball and shooted a three pointer.

Charlene: (runs over to Hebe) You're really good......

Hebe: Hahahaha thanks you, you too.

Coach: (blows whistle) Girls you're off, Boys you're playing!

Hebe and Charlene walked over to the bleachers, on the way there they heard a couple of guys talking.

Guy #1: That new girl is pretty hot

Guy #2: I heard she's a Tian.

Guy #1: Seriously?!?! Wow no wonder.......

Guy #2: Too bad she's taken by Arron Yan. (walks away)

Charlene: ahahahaha you're getting pretty popular with the guys

Hebe: (drinks her water) I don't care, I am not interested.

Charlene: (scoots away) Don't tell me you're interested in girls?? hahahahaahahaa

Hebe: (winks at Charlene) What if I was?

Charlene: hahahahahahahaha

Hebe: hahahhaaha  I was just joking, I am just not interested in dating right now.

Coach: Hebe can I talk to you?

Hebe: kk (runs over to the coach)

Coach: Hebe your coach from your previous school called me about your skills in basketball, she told me to give you a chance. From what I've seen so far today you really are as good as she says you are. So how about it? Wanna try out for the basketball team??

Hebe: Seriously??

Coach: (nods her head)

Hebe: I'd love to

Coach: Practice is on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:30 to 5:00

Hebe: kk thank you (runs back to Charlene)

Charlene: What did the teacher want?

Hebe: I made the basketball team!

Charlene: Really?!?! That's awesome! I am on the team too!

Hebe: Really?!!? That's soo cool!

Charlene: Yup! I can tell we're going to be really good friends from now on

`
`
`
Gui Gui: Arron?? Arron!

Arron: What??

Gui Gui: You've been spacing out for a while now

Arron: Oh, I was just thinking about something

Gui Gui: About???

Arron: About.....  the test we just had

Gui Gui: o.O ok.......

Arron: Ummmm Gui I am going to go I'll see you tomorrow (walks away)

Gui Gui: Even when she's gone, she's the only thing anyone ever thinks about..... (grits her teeth)
`
`
`
HM: Hebe dear wake up

Hebe: ughhhh.... (turns around)

HM: Hurry up and wake up, I'll wait for you downstairs. (walks out)

Hebe: (sits up and looks at the clock) I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!

Hebe ran into her bathroom and did her daily routine in a couple minutes she ran down the stairs all dressed up and ready for school.

Hebe: Mom! Why didn't you wake me up?!?! I am late for school

HM: (walks to the door) Hebe I called the school and told them you weren't going to school today

Hebe: What?!?! Why??

HM: (points to the living room) Well we're going to pick out your wedding dress and Arron's suit

Hebe: What???

HM: They're waiting in the living room, now lets go.

Hebe: (sighs and follows her mom)

In the living room sat Yatou, Mrs. Yan and Arron, Hebe walked into the living room feeling akward. Hebe haven't talked or seen Arron in a week, she have totally forgotten about her arrange marriage with Arron.

Arron: Hey

Hebe: Hey......
`
`
`
Ya tou, Hebe's mom and Arron's mom looked through the racks of wedding dress and suits, they shook their head at dresses they didn't like.

HM: (hands Hebe 4 dresses) Hebe go try them on

Hebe: (sighs) 

Hebe stood up from the couch she was sitting on with Arron, sighing she took the dress into the change room. In a couple minutes Hebe came out in a white and slim wedding dress that wrapped around her body showing her curves.

Hebe stood there her face deep red from being shy and embarressed. Arron who sat on the couch lazily sat up straight after seeing Hebe, his eyes were widden and his mouth dropped to the ground.

Yatou: Omg Hebe! You look beautiful!

HM: Hebe turn around

Hebe: (turn around)

AM: Arron what do you think??

Arron: (swallows his saliva) I think........ ummmmmmmm

Yatou: (whispers to Hebe) He thinks you look hot

Hebe blushed a deeper shade of red than ran back into the changing room. Hebe changed into the other 4 dresses, each time she comes out she leaves everyone speechless especially Arron.

AM: Arron which one do you think looks best on Hebe?

Arron: Ummmm..... I don't know....... the first one?

AM: I like that one too! Hebe?

Hebe: I guess so?

HM: Ok than we'll go with the first one, now Arron you go try on some suits (hands Arron 4 different suit)

Arron grabs the suit and was off to the changing room. In a couple minutes he came out in the white suit and black bow tie.

Arron: uhhhh I don't really like this one.

AM: ok than go try on the other one

Arron walked in than came out with a grey suit.

HM: That doesn't go with Hebe's dress

Once again Arron walked into the changing room, he came out with a black suit and a red tie.

AM: I like this one, but go try on the last one just incase

Arron sighed and walked back in, this time he came out with another black suit, this suit fitted Arron perfectly, it wasn't too sophisticated and it showed a bit of Arron's "bad" boy attitude.

HM: Hebe what do you think??

Hebe: (looks at Arron) It's good. (looks back down)

AM: What about you Arron? Do you like it?

Arron: I am ok with anything except the first one

HM: Than I guess we'll take this and the first dress Hebe tried on.

Hebe: (stands up) so we're finish here??

HM: yea I guess why??

Hebe: I am going to go hang out with the others

HM: But.....

AM: Let her go, she's still young let her have some fun

HM: Ok be back by 10

Hebe: Kk bye mom Bye Mrs.Yan (runs out)

Arron: (mumbles to himself) She didnt even say bye to me.... and what the hell! Why wasn't I invited to hang out!
`
`
`
Hebe ran into the cafe her and the others were suppose to meet up at. When she walked in she spotted them she was going to run over and say hi but something told her this wasn't a "Fun" meet up, it was serious this time.

Hebe: (walks over) Hi guys, what's with the serious face?

Selina: (glares at Hebe) Why didn't you tell us??
`
`
`

COMMENT PLEASE!!! NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!
I AM REALLY SORRY IF THIS STORY IS BORING!!!
I AM TRYING MY BEST TO IMPROVE!