Living in my own world Chapter 26

Living in my own world

Arron: baby wake up we have to go to school

Hebe: I don't want to go

Arron: (sighs) Hebe if you don't wake up you're going to be late.

Hebe: Carry me

Hebe stuck out her arms.

Arron: (pushes Hebe's head) You're so childish

Neverless Arron still carried Hebe up bridal style into the bathroom. He placed her on the counter letting her sit down. He grabbed her tooth brush and placed a bit of tooth paste on it.

Arron: Ahhhh

Hebe opened letting Arron help her brush her teeth. After that Arron helped her wash her face too.

Smiling Hebe wrapped her arms around Arron's neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Hebe: Thanks, you're the best.

Arron: (smiles) of course now go change

Hebe and Arron walked into the school hand in hand once again capturing everyone's attention.

Student: Omg! I am soo jealous they look so cute! I want a boyfriend like that!

Student: I wish I was Hebe!

Arron: (pulls Hebe closer) You hear that? People wish they were you, and that's all thanks to me

Hebe: Well than why don't you go make their wish come true?

Arron: (hugs Hebe) Because I already have you

Hebe and Arron both joked all the way to their lockers where all their friends were. They arrived at the group and was expecting the group to be joking around or something, but the atmosphere was different today. All of a sudden something unexpected happens, Mike grabbed Arron by the collar.

Charlene: Mike! Don't! (pulls Mike away)

Arron: What the was that?

Hebe: You ok?

Arron: (nods) What the hell is wrong with you?

Mike: Really Arron? Are you going to play stupid?

Arron: What the hell are you talking about?

Selina: Get lost Arron! No one needs you here!

Arron: What is wrong with you guys today? Is this some kind of joke? Jiro?

Jiro: (shakes his head) And I thought this was all real.....

Hebe: What happened?

Calvin: Check it out for yourself

Calvin handed Hebe a big yellow envelope. Confused Hebe stared at the enevolpe wondering what could be in there. Opening it up Hebe pulled out the papers inside and started reading the papers.

Arron watch as Hebe's eyes start to gather up tears, the files in her hand dropped to the ground. With teary eyes Hebe looked at Arron.

Hebe: Is it true?

Arron: What is? I don't get any of this!

Hebe: Is it true that Gui Gui is pregnant with your baby!?!? IS IT TRUE?!?

Arron: What the hell are you talking about??

Hebe: The files.... the files was Gui Gui's pregnancy results, the father's name is your name. It's you Arron Yan!

Arron: What??

Arron picked up the files and scanned through the the files, and like Hebe said his name was placed on there, even his signature was on the paper.

Arron: This isn't mine.....

Hebe: It has your signature on it Arron!

Arron: (holds Hebe's arm) baby trust me, I never signed this, I would never hide something like this from you. You have to trust me, this is some kind of joke

Hebe: Don't touch me Arron! (swings Arron's hand away)

Arron: Baby.....

Hebe: Just leave me alone for now......

Without another word said Hebe pushed Arron away and ran out of the school. Arron was just about to run after her but was stopped when the group blocked his way.

Arron: Move out of the way!

Jiro: Haven't you hurted her enough!?!

Chun: And here we thought you actually loved Hebe.

Arron: What are you guys talking about?!? I DO LOVE HEBE! THOSE AREN'T REAL!

Arron shoved the guys away and ran after Hebe but it was already to late by the time he got outside Hebe was already no where in site.

Arron: !
`
`
`

Arron: Where the hell is Gui Gui?!?

Arron roared grabbing hold of a student that was walking by.

Student: S-She's a-at the garden

Arron roughly pushed the student away and started his way towards the garden.

Student: What is Arron doing back at Yun Lin  high?

Student: I heard Gui Gui did something....

Student: Wait isn't Arron still going out with Gui Gui?

Student: (shrugs) I don't know but I heard Gui Gui is pregnant with his kid

Student: Seriously?!?

Student: (nods)

Arron walked towards the garden and just like the student had said earlier, she was definetly sitting with the rest of her friends. When he got closer to Gui Gui and her group he saw Gui Gui crying.

Tong Tong: (nods towards Arron) Gui....

Gui Gui: (looks up) Arron.... (stands up)

Arron: What the hell is this?!?

Arron threw the file at Gui Gui and looked at her in the eyes with a cold face. Gui Gui looked at the files and started crying.

Gui Gui: I am sorry, I wasn't going to let you know.... It's just that the girls were worried so they sent it to you without my permission.

Arron: Are you ing joking with me?!? Hebe misunderstood me because of this!

Gui Gui: (cries) I am sorry..... I'll explain it to her

Tong Tong: Gui Gui you don't have to! It's not your fault! (glares at Arron) You're the one who got her pregnant! You have to take responsibility! The baby is yours too Gui Gui has been depressed over this because of you!

Gui Gui: I am sorry, Arron please forgive me. I am sorry for what I've done to Hebe, I am sorry but can't you come back to my side? Even if it's not for my sake but for the baby's sake atleast, I don't want the baby to grow up without a dad. Please Arron give me one more chance.

Arron stared at Gui Gui and felt sorry for her, being pregnant wasn't her fault it was also his fault. Since it was also his fault he had to be responsible for his own mistake.
`
`
`
Mike: I am going to go look for Hebe

Charlene: (holds Mike's hand) Don't go....

Mike: What are you doing? Hebe's crying right now! I have to look for her!

Charlene: It's always Hebe! I am your girlfriend Mike! Why are you always so concern for Hebe?? What about me? Everytime you hear Hebe is crying or in trouble you leave my side without a second thought. I am just a toy for you to get over Hebe?

Mike: Charlene......

Charlene: (wipes her tears) Never mind I was just overreacting, you should go find Hebe.

Just like Charlene had just said Mike without a second thought ran out of the school to go look for Hebe. Charlene's knee went weak as she fell to the ground watching her boyfriend, Mike, run to another girl.
`
`
`

As he thought, Mike found Hebe's car parked right by a cliff. Getting out of  his car Mike walked over to where Hebe was sitting on the ground infront of her car crying. Mike squatted down next to Hebe, instinctively Hebe rested her head on Mike's shoulder.

Hebe: I thought I found my happy place.......

Mike: Maybe that isn't where your happy place is.

Hebe: It was so perfect thing morning, everything was going so well. Why did it turn out like this??

Mike: Hebe...... maybe Arron isn't the guy for you. You've been hurt so many times because of him, do you really think this is all worth it?

Hebe: I don't know..... I am so confuse right now. All I want right now is to be in his arms and have him tell me everything is going to be ok. I want him to hold me and tell me he loves me.

Mike: Hebe there's some relationship where no matter how much you try it wouldn't work out the way you want it to be. Maybe your and Arron's relationship just isn't meant to be.

Hebe: (wipes her tears) I ran away without letting him explain, I judged him just like everyone else. I am his wife, I am the one he chose I should listen to him. I should be standing beside him supporting him right now. (stands up) Thanks Mike for comforting me.

Before Hebe could leave Mike grabbed hold Hebe's wrist.

Mike: Hebe, it's not going to change anything he'll still be the father of Gui Gui's baby.

Hebe: (shakes her head) I don't care, as long as he wants me to stay beside him than I will.

Mike: DON'T BE STUPID HEBE! Once the baby is born his full attention will be on the baby, and since the baby is half Gui Gui's he'll start ignoring you and start going back to Gui Gui. Hebe you'll always be second if you chose to stay beside him. (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: (pushes Mike away) No.... He'll always love me, he said he would.

Hebe ran into her car and drove off leaving Mike standing there alone.