Living in my own world Chapter 14

Living in my own world

Arron: What's all this?!? You came to Japan with 1 suit case and you're leaving with 2 suit cases! What'd you buy?!?

Hebe: Stop whinning, we're going to be late for our flight

Arron: You're not whinning because you're not the one carrying 3 suitcases

Hebe turned around and smiled at a tired Arron.

Hebe: You're not carrying them, they're on a trolly and you're pushing it. How can a guy be so weak?

Arron: (sighs) Just go check in

Hebe nodded her head and laughed making her way towards the check in centre. A few moments later Hebe came back with their passport.

Hebe: Let's go!

Hebe walked off leaving Arron behind with the suitcases again. Arron plopped himself down on the seat next to Hebe, who is drinking strawberry milk.

Arron: I am not letting you buy anything at Korea.

Hebe: (pouts) What's the point in going than?? I still have alot to buy

Arron: We're going to end up going home with 10 suit cases

Hebe: When did you get so whinny?

Arron: Since you woke me up at 6am today to get ready to leave for a 5pm flight!

Hebe: We had to get ready

Arron: We didn't need 11 hours to get ready

Hebe: Just go to sleep.......

Hebe stuff the airplanes blanket at Arron's face than turned around to look out the window. Closing her eyes Hebe leaned her head against the window and drifted off into a deep slumber. Arron who saw Hebe's head against the window gently placed his hands on her head and placed it on his shoulder.

Hebe and Arron walked out of the terminal after landing at Korea, looking around Hebe tried to find her friend that was suppose to come pick her and Arron up.

Arron: Who are you looking for?

Hebe: A guy

Arron: What guy?

Hebe: My friend

Arron: How did you know him? What's he like? What's his na-

Hebe: JAEJOONG OPPA!!!

Hebe face had a bright expression on as she looks at the guy infront of her, he was tall, had blond hair, big angel like eyes, fair skin, and had a built body. Hebe ran into the arms of the guy name "Jaejoong" while Arron stood in the same spot glaring at the guy.

Jaejoong happily embraced Hebe in his arms while he twirled her around in the air. Placing her down Jaejoong smiled brightly at her.

Hebe: I missed you sooo much!

Jaejoong: I missed you too!

Arron: Ahem! (pulls Hebe away)

Jaejoong: You are?

Arron: I am her-

Hebe: He's Arron Yan, you know the guy my parents set me up with....

Jaejoong: oh! The unexpected "husband"

Arron: You speak good chinese for a korean.... (mumbled to himself)

Hebe: (elbows Arron) Unlike you Jaejoong is a bright and smart guy

Arron: (glares at Hebe) I am smart and bright too

Hebe ignored Arron and linked her arms with Jaejoong. Jaejoong started walking while catching up with Hebe leaving Arron behind with the suitcases.

Arron: Isn't this a honeymoon? Why is other people involved! (follows Hebe)

It was about an hour drive from the airport to Jaejoong's house. Jaejoong helped Arron with the suitcase while Hebe stood beside Jaejoong totally forgetting about Arron. Opening the door to the big house all 3 of them walked in, before Arron or Hebe could take in their surroundings Hebe was attacked by 4 other guys.

DBSK. Exp Jaejoong: HEBE!!!

Hebe: Oppas!

Arron: Get off my wife! (pushes the guys away from Hebe)

Hebe: Don't be so rude!

Junsu: (looks at Arron up and down) I thought he would be better looking

Arron: HEY!

Yoochun: Hebe we have a room especially prepared for you! (pulls Hebe upstairs)

Arron: Hey! Let my wife go! (runs after Yoochun)

Changmin: I don't like him.... (stares at Arron)

Yuhno: (pats Changmin's shoulder) hahaha you don't even know him.... anyways we don't have a choice he's Hebe's husband now.... (walks away)

Changmin: I still don't like him (walks away)

Jaejoong: (shakes his head)

Before dinner started Arron and DBSK were all arguing about who Hebe gets to sit next to. It wasn't until 20 mins later Hebe decided to sit next to Jaejoong leaving Arron and the rest pouting.

(A/N If the wording is italic than they're speaking in korean)

Jaejoong: Is he treating you nice?

Hebe: I guess?

Junsu: What do you mean you guess? It's a no or yes question. If it's a no than I can burry him alive and I'll just tell your parents that he died in an airplane accident, no one will know

Hebe: hahahaha thanks oppa

Changmin: I hate you Hebe....

Hebe: (frowns) wae?!?

Changmin: You haven't visited us for 2 years, and now that you have you're married!

Hebe: Awwww I was busy with school, and my parents wouldn't let me, you guys should come to taiwan and visit instead.

Yoochun: Yea that's if Jaejoong stop stuffing work in our face

Jaejoong: (glares at Yoochun) It's not my fault our parents keep giving me work!

Hebe: Hahahaha I miss hanging out with you guys.....

Yuhno: Awwww we miss hanging out with our little princess too


Arron: STOP SPEAKING KOREAN! I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING!

Yuhno: Maybe you should learn instead of complaining

Arron: I don't want to stay here! I am going to your parents hotel instead!

Arron stood up from the table, for some reason he didn't like the idea that the other 5 guys were sooo much closer to Hebe than he was. He also hated the fact that Hebe hasn't really been talking to him since this morning. He walked up the stairs to his room, yes his room, the guys wouldn't let him sleep with Hebe just incase something were to happen. DBSK and Hebe all stared at Arron grumply walk up the stairs, sighing Hebe stood up to go after him. Hebe stood outside of Arron's room, she saw Arron grab his suitcase really wanting to leave the house. Running up to him Hebe grabbed his suit case away from him.

Hebe: Where are you going?

Arron: To your hotel

Hebe: Why??

Arron: Because I want to, I don't like this place.

Hebe: (pouts) Why not???

Arron: It's suppose to be a honeymoon, why are we spending it with your friends.

Hebe: Because I haven't seen them in 2 years.

Arron: So, You can see them next time you come here, a honeymoon is just suppose to be about us two only

Hebe: Can't you stay here for me??

Arron: Don't want to

Hebe: (pouts)please??

Arron: fine but on a couple of conditions.

Hebe: Fine, what??

Arron: we get to sleep in the same room.

Hebe: What!?!? Why?!?!

Arron: we're a married couple we should be sleeping together and I don't trust them, one of them might sneak into your room in the middle of the night.

Hebe: You don't have to worry about them, I came to Korea 2 years ago and lived in this house for 2 months with them alone, they won't do anything to me.

Arron: WHAT?!?! 2 MONTHS?!?! WHAT WAS YOUR PARENTS THINKING LEAVING YOU ALONE IN A HOUSE BY YOURSELF WITH 5 GUYS!

Hebe: (sighs) My parents know their parents, so it wasn't a big deal.

Arron: Not a big deal my ....

Hebe: I should be careful around you instead of them.......

Arron: Fine, I am going to a hotel

Hebe: Wait.......

Arron: Yes??

Hebe: (sighs) I'll stay in a room with you.. happy?

Arron: very

Hebe: anything else?

Arron: When we go out there's only me and you, no one else can follow

Hebe: (nods her head frowning) anything else?

Arron: mmmmmm...... that's it for now.

Hebe: Kk than let's go down and eat ok?

Arron nodded his head, Hebe walked out of the room turning around Hebe didn't find Arron behind her walking back into the room Hebe saw Arron standing there pouting.

Hebe: What's wrong now??

Arron reached out his hand to Hebe, shaking her head Hebe walked up and placed her hands on top of Arron's. Happy Arron walked out the door with his hands entwined with Hebe's.

Hebe: (looks at Arron) when did you get so childish?

Arron: Ever since they tried to take you away from me


DBSK: NO!!!!

Hebe: Why not?? 
 
Jaejoong: we can't risk it, who knows what he'll do to you! An dwae (never)!!!

Arron: I AM NOT SOME ERT!

Junsu: (ingores Arron) We can't trust him! We don't even know him!

Arron: I CAN'T TRUST YOU GUYS!

Changmin: (ignores Arron) Hebe look at him! You don't want his babies do you!?! HE'S SO UGLY!

Arron: I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU!

Yuhno: (ignores Arron) You're our little princess we can't let someone like him touch you

Arron: SOMEONE LIKE ME?!?!?!

Yoochun: (looks at Arron) And his attitude isn't all that great either, look at him he keeps yelling, doesn't he know how to talk quietly?

Arron stood there and glared at DBSK while they talked about him as if he wasn't there. Hebe who couldn't even get a word in so she sat there staring up at the guys reasoning with her.

Hebe: Oppa please? I promise nothing will happen and if anything does happen I will scream. My parents are going to wonder why I am here while he's at the hotel.

DBSK: NEVER!

Hebe: I am going to go to the hotel if you guys don't let me than you guys won't have a choice, and if something does happen I have no one to help me

DBSK: ...............

Hebe: Please?

Jaejoong: I hate how you're so stubborn

Hebe: I love you guys!!!

Changmin: I told you guys I didn't like him........


Arron: Are you guys finish talking?!?!?!

Yoochun: Be patient little man

Arron: Little man!?!? (walks towards Yoochun)

Hebe: (grabs Arron back) Let's go to our room........ (pulls Arron away)

Arron: (sits on the bed) Your friend are sooooooo rude!

Hebe: I don't they like you

Arron: No .......

Hebe: Stop pouting...... they're letting you have your way (unpacks her bag)

Arron: (lays on the bed) How much longer do we have to stay here?

Hebe: We're staying here for 2 weeks

Arron: Ughhhhhh mind as well kill me!

Arron stuffed a pillow onto his face and groaned into it. Hebe stood there and laughed at Arron's reaction, grabbing her clothes Hebe went to shower. Coming out of the bathroom all cleaned Hebe wore sweat pants and a t-shirt. Hebe found Arron in the same position she had left him in before going into the bathroom. Walking up to him Hebe removed the pillow away from his face and saw him asleep.

Hebe: Arron, wake up you have to go take a shower (shakes Arron)

Arron: (groans) I'll take one tomorrow (turns away)

Hebe: Hurry up Arron!

Arron layed in bed with his eyes closed, reaching both his arms out asking Hebe to pull him up. Sighing Hebe was about to pull him up but Arron pulled her down on top of him.

Hebe: Arron!!!

Arron: Let's go to sleep

Hebe: But you stink!

Hebe pushed herself off of Arron pulling Arron up with her. Pushing him into the bathroom Hebe grabbed him a pair of track pants and a black wife beater for him.

Arron: (walks out of the washroom) I am going to sleep.....

Hebe: You're hair is still wet! You'll catch a cold!

Hebe grabbed a towel and made Arron sit infront of her while she sat on the bed. Placing the towel on his head Hebe started towel drying his hair. Next she grabbed a blow dryer and started blow drying his hair, while Arron sat there with his eyes closed.

Yuhno: HEBE!!!

Hebe: (unplugs the hair dryer) Yes oppa?

Yuhno: (pops his head into the room)  Do you want to go to the night market??

Hebe: (nods) Let me get change first, I'll be down in a sec

Yuhno: Go change in the bathroom

Hebe: (smiles) Of course!

Yuhno: We'll wait for you down stairs

Hebe: kk! (walks into the bathroom)

Yuhno: (glares at Arron) Don't you dare look at her change (closes the door)

Arron: I AM COMING TOO!!

Hebe: (walks out of the bathroom) o.O I thought you were going to bed

Arron: Not anymore (runs to change)

Hebe: (sighs) You don't have to come if you're tired.

Arron: I am coming! wait for me!

Hebe: Than I'll see you downstairs

Hebe walked down to the living and saw the boys all change into jeans and t-shirts. Hebe sat down next to Junsu and placed her head on his shoulder.
Junsu: Aren't we going?

Hebe: Arron's coming so we have to wait for him

DBSK:.............

Hebe: Oppas be nice!

Yoochun: But we only invited you

Hebe: I know but he wanted to come, just try to get along he isn't that bad after you get to know him.

Arron came downstairs and saw Hebe's head resting of Junsu's shoulder, running up to them he pulled Hebe away from him.

Arron: Don't get to close to Hebe! 

Junsu: (glares at Arron) I hate him...... (walks out)

Jaejoong: (sighs) Come on lets go

Jaejoong walked out with Changmin, Yoochun, and Yuhno following behind. Hebe stood there and glared at Arron, pushing his hand away from her she walked out with the guys.

Arron: Hey! What did I do!?! (runs after Hebe)

The night market was crowded with people from little kids to seniors, singles and couples. People sold all kind of different things, clothes, shoes, jewlery, accessories, etc. Hebe looked around amazed, like a little kid at an amusment park Hebe ran away from the guys to look at stuff.

Arron: HEBE!! (runs after Hebe)

Jaejoong: I knew she would like it here (looks at Hebe)

Yuhno: Doesn't all girls?

Jaejoong: i guess

Junsu: Ewwwwww!!

Junsu lifted up his foot and looked under, there was squished banana all over his new lacoste shoes. Scrinching up his nose Junsu wiped it off at the curb of the sidewalk.

Junsu: Why can't we just go to the mall!!

Yoochun: Shut up you stupid rich boy just let Hebe enjoy herself tonight.

Junsu: fine....... (looks around) OMG A RAT!!!! EWWW!! I AM GOING TO WAIT IN THE CAR! (runs away)

Changmin: uhhhhh.... I think I am going to wait in the car too......

Changmin walked away with a disgusted look on his face. Yuhno, Jaejoong and Yoochun couldn't help but shake their head at the 2 younger ones.

Hebe: (runs up to DBSK) Look what I just bought! (looks around) where's Junsu and Changmin oppa??

Yoochun: They're being spoiled rich kids again

Hebe: ahhh.... (nods her head) I know you guys don't like this place, why don't you guys go do something else? When I am finish I'll call you guys

Jaejoong: Are you sure? We'll stay with you if you want

Arron: I think you guys should go!

Yuhno: (glares at Arron) we'll go if we want to

Hebe: You guys don't have to endure this, I'll be fine with him (points to Arron)

Jaejoong, Yuhno and Yoochun looked around the night market in disgust before nodding and making their way to the car.

Arron: Finally they're gone

Hebe: Try getting along with them! (walks away)

Arron: Why is it always my fault...... (follows Hebe)

Hebe and Arron walked around the market, everything caught Hebe's attention, every stall or store she went to she would get 3-4 items there, there wasn't a place where Hebe wouldn't stop at.

Arron: Can't we stop? I wanna go home

Hebe: But we're not finish going through the whole night market

Arron: But you bought 20 bags of stuff! (shows Hebe the bags)

Hebe ignored Arron and continued to walk off, having no choice Arron followed behind Hebe. Suddenly Hebe ran to a stall that sold cellphones, looking through all of them only one specific phone caught her attentions, the "samsung anycall magic hole cellphone".

Hebe: Arron!

Arron: (groans) what now?

Hebe: Isn't this cellphone nice???

Arron: (looks) I guess so, why? you getting it?

Hebe: Should I?

Owner: Miss if you're interested I can sell it to you for a cheaper price if you buy 2. We have 2 different colors Blue and Pink, you and your boyfriend can buy it as a couple cellphone

Hebe: Really?? How much for both?

Owner: I'll sell both for $400

Hebe: Ummmm let me ask him first

Owner: (nods)


Hebe: Arron, wanna buy the phone with me?

Arron: Why?

Hebe: She said if we buy 2 she'll sell it for a cheaper price for us, if not I'll buy it and give it to Mike, his cell phone is pretty old.

Arron: NO! You have to give it to me!

Hebe: So we'll buy it?

Arron: YES!

Hebe: hahahaha ok (looks at the owner) We'll get it please

Owner: Thank you, what color would you like?

Hebe: ummmmm blue and pink I guess

Owner: (grabs the cellphone) Here's you're cellphone, I hope you guys like it

Hebe: Thank you


Arron: I'll pay

Arron took out his wallet and payed for both cellphone, grabbing the cellphones Arron went over to a bench and sat down on it. Hebe followed with a pout on her face.

Arron: (looks at Hebe) What's wrong?

Hebe: I feel bad.... Here I'll pay you back for my cell phone (takes out her wallet)

Arron: It's ok, think of it as a wedding gift

Hebe: Still.......

Arron smiled at Hebe, he reached out for Hebe's hand, pulling her onto his lap he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Arron: You're my wife, I am suppose to buy you expensive stuff

Hebe: But I still bad if I accepted it

Arron: Than you'll repay me in another way

Hebe: o.O what way??

Arron: How about....... a kiss??

Hebe: (blush) I am going to give you your money instead

Arron: I am not going to accept the money

Hebe: Arron!

Arron smirked, he leaned in and captured Hebe's lips with his, he passionately kissed Hebe. Closing her eyes Hebe responded to Arron's kiss. Hebe pulled away needing to catch her breath, embarresseed Hebe turned away and blushed. Arron chuckled at Hebe than open the box to the cellphone, taking at look at both cellphone Arron turned his head to look at Hebe. 

Arron: (shows Hebe) couple cell phone?

Hebe: No.... I thought you wouldn't like pink so I got the blue one for you

Arron: We should go get a couple charm too

Hebe: I told you it isn't a couple phone! (walks away)

Arron: (runs after Hebe) Yes it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR MAKING EVERYONE WAIT!! I'VE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK!
I AM NOT SURE IF THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD BUT THIS WAS ALL I COULD THINK OF!
I AM SORRY IF YOU GUYS ARE DISSAPOINTED! I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY HARDER!