Living in my own world Chapter 33

Living in my own world

The whole group sat infront of the EMR waiting for Arron to come out, but it's already been 2 hours and he was still in there. Mrs.Yan who sat on the side was begging for her son to be alright while Mr.Yan comforted her. Suddenly Hebe bursted into the hallway where everyone was, she ran up to Selina.

Hebe: How is he?

Selina: (shakes her head) He's been in there for 2 hours already.

Hebe stood up and walked towards the EMR, she started pounding on the door as tears rolled down her cheeks non-stop.

Hebe: Arron if you're in there than listen to me! I HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU YET SO DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON ME! YOU SAID YOU'D MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT IF YOU'RE LYING IN THERE!! ARRON COME OUT NOW!!!

Mike: Hebe..... you have to calm down. Arron's going to be ok.

Hebe: (shakes her head) ARRON I AM TELLING YOU TO COME OUT NOW! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!

Mike: Come on Hebe don't do this to yourself.

Hebe: (hugs Mike) It was my fault! If only I forgave him earlier! If only I didn't try to leave. It's my fault he's in there right now.

Mike: It's not your fault, you didn't know this would happen.

Hebe: I really love him Mike, i've already lost him once I can't lose him again. I don't care about how he hurted me, I just want him out here with me right now.

Mike: I know Arron he won't leave you alone. He loves you too much to leave right now.

Another hour passed than another and Arron still wasn't out. Everyone was growing anxious waiting Mrs.Yan even fainted thinking about the negatives that could happen. Hebe closed her eyes as she prayed for Arron to come out safely, as if it worked the doctor walked out of the EMR. Hebe immediately ran towards the doctor.

Hebe: How is he?

Doctor: What is you're relationship with him?

Hebe: I am his wife.

Doctor: (nods) Well Mr.Yan he is in a serious condition, his ribs are broken from the hard impact from the crash. A couple of arteries were injured but we've stopped the bleeding for now. His life is still at a dangerous point right now because of his open head injury, meaning he was hit with an object that broke the skull and entered the brain. Because of this head injury we can't come to a conclusion whether he'll live or not, we've already done the best we can so now it all depends on him.

The group thanked the doctor as he walked away. Hebe who was traumatized by the news couldn't move her body instead she collapsed to the floor crying.

Hebe: It's all my fault he's like this.....

Selina squatted down beside Hebe hugging her in her arms.

Selina: No one wanted this so don't blame yourself..... You have to stay strong for him, he really needs you right now.

Hebe walked into the room where Arron was staying, tears started rolling down her face when she saw all the machines connected to Arron and the bandage around his head. She sat herself down on the chair next to Arron's, her trembling hands reached out for his.

Hebe: Arron you have to wake up. I'll forgive you if you open your eyes right now, I don't need you to do anything else just please wake up.

After crying for hours Hebe finally fell asleep her head resting on the side of his bed and her hands still tightly holding onto his. The next morning Hebe woke up to the feeling of someone her face, opening her eyes slightly Hebe remembered she was at the hospital.

Person: What are you doing sleeping here? You should've went home.

Her eyes immediately opens as she recognizes the voice, it was Arron and he was awake and smiling at her. Without a second to waste Hebe hugged Arron tightly as she cried in his arms.

Hebe: I thought I lost you forever.......

Arron: (pats Hebe's head) I wouldn't leave you alone, especially since you haven't forgiven me yet.

Hebe: (shakes her head) I don't care about that anymore, as long as your safe and by side than I don't care about anything else.

Arron: (smiles) But Hebe I don't have much time, I am about to leave.

Hebe pulled away from Arron as she looked into his eyes in disbelief.

Hebe: What are you talking about?

Arron: Baby I am really happy you forgave me, that was the only reason why I came back. Now that I know you don't hate me I can rest in peace.

Hebe: Arron what are you talking about? (cries) 

Arron: Hebe this is your last time seeing me. After this I'll be up there looking after you, you have to promise to live happily ok? don't cry too much over my death becasue I'll always be with you in here (points to his heart) 

Hebe: (shakes her head) what death!?? You're awake right now! You can't die! You're joking with me! 

Arron: (holds Hebe) Baby listen to me no matter what happens you can't do anything stupid, you have to be healthy for me, and you have to always smile. 

Hebe: No! I don't want you to die! I want you to be with me! (shakes her head) Arron please I'll do anything just don't leave my side. I already lost you once I don't want to lose you again......

Hebe tightly held onto Arron as tears streamed down her face, slowly Arron started to fade away. Shaking her head Hebe tried to grab onto Arron but he continued to fade away. The last thing she saw was Arron mouthing 'I love you' to her before completely dissapearing. 

Hebe: ARRON!!! 

She screamed as she woke up from her dream, she looked around and still found herself in the hospital. Looking at Arron, Hebe still saw Arron on his bed connected to the machines. Breathing out Hebe realized it was all a dream, she stared at Arron as tears once again streamed down her face. As if her dreaming was coming true the heart rate monitor started beeping loudly and fast. Panicking Hebe pressed the emergency button above Arron's bed calling for a doctor. A couple seconds past and doctors were running into the room, one of the nurse pushed Hebe out of the room as the doctors worked on Arron.  

Nurse: His heart rate is decreasing

Doctor: use the defibrillator! Set it to high!

The nurse quickly set up the defibrillator before handing it over to the doctor. Quickly the doctor pressed the pads onto Arron's chest giving it a zap.

Nurse: Nothing

Once again the doctor pressed the pads to Arron's chest again zapping his heart again. The doctors and nurses looked at the monitor as the line went straight and the continuously beeping turned into a long and loud beep. Hebe who was outside waiting for the doctor heard the dreaded long loud beep, her head snapped up as she ran into the Arron's room. She looked at the doctors as they quietly shook their head.