Living in my own world Chapter 9

Living in my own world

Hebe stared at Selina confused.

Hebe: Tell you what?

Selina: (continues to glare) That Gui Gui was behind everything!

Hebe: What?

Chun: Hebe we know everything..... Selina heard Gui Gui talking to her other group of friends.

Rainie: When were you planning on telling us that Gui Gui was the one causing your pain?

Hebe: (stares at the floor) I didn't want you guys to hate Gui Gui because of me, she's still your friend afterall.... I didn't want you guys to lose a friend just because of me (tears slides down Hebe's face)

Ella: Hebe you didn't have that choice, wether we wanted to be her friend or not was our choice.

Hebe: Do you guys hate me?

Jiro: (hugs Hebe) I could never hate you, besides you're like a little sister to me, if only I knew sooner that it was Gui Gui who caused you to suffer, I would've made sure she could never walk again.

Hebe: Thanks Jiro

Hebe sat down with the group explaining everything to them, the more they hear about Gui Gui the more resentment they had towards Gui Gui.

Calvin: SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CUT YOU WRIST!?!!?! THAT !!!

Hebe: (lowers her head) That's why i didn't want to tell you guys...... Gui Gui has always been nice to you guys it was just me she hated.

Selina: Forget about her you're my blood related cousin, you're always better than some who tried to ruin you just because of a guy.

Chun: Who would've thought behind that innocent little face of hers is a back stabbing .

Hebe: How long have you guys known??

Rainie: Selina heard her talking to her group of friends during lunch

(FLASH BACK)

Selina grabbed her Social binder and headed to her locker to stuff it in her locker for lunch. On the way there she heard Gui Gui talking to someone, curious Selina stood there and listened.

Gui Gui: Good job girls we made the transfer (hi fives the girls)

Mei Mei: Hey you should be taking all the credits, if it weren't for your acting who knows when we'd succeed.

Gui Gui: (smirks) Well blame Hebe for being stupid. She fell for all my traps. I swear if she still comes near Arron after this I'll have bigger things planned for her.

Selina stood there with her hand over , her back leaned against the wall as she absorb the new information she just gathered.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Jiro: Forget about Gui Gui, we'll protect you Hebe! With me here no one would dare touch you.

Chun: You mean with us here! We're all here to support you Hebe.

Hebe: (wipes her tears) Thanks guys......

Calvin dropped Hebe off at her house.

Calvin: Night Heb's (kisses her on the forehead)

Hebe: Night

Rainie: night Hebe (hugs Hebe)

Hebe: Night Rain (hugs Rainie)

Before leaving Calvin made sure Hebe got into the house safe. Seeing Hebe walk into the house Calvin drove off.

HM: Hebe you're finally home! Do you know what time it is??

Hebe: (looks at her watch) I am sorry I wasn't keeping track of time

HM: Next time remember to call

Hebe: kk, I am tired I am going to bed first

HM: (kisses Hebe on the forehead) Night baby

Hebe: Night mom

Hebe walked into her room and closed the door, she laid down on her head and looked up at the ceiling.

Hebe: What would Arron say if he knew??

Slowly Hebe closed her eyes and fell in a deep sleep.

The next day Hebe rushed into school to find Mike and Charlene laughing and talking by her locker. Hebe walkes up to them and tapped Charlene on the shoulder.

Hebe: hey is it ok if I borrow Mike for a while?

Charlene: Yea sure, I have to get to class anyways Bye Hebe Bye Mike (walks away)

Mike: What's wrong?

Hebe: they know

Mike: o.O who knows? and about what?

Hebe: (sighs) Selina and them knows everything about Gui Gui

Mike: You told them???

Hebe: No.... Selina heard Gui Gui talking in the hallway during lunch

Mike: Were they mad??

Hebe: yes....... they were swearing at Gui Gui and they yelled at me for not telling them.

Mike: You deserve it, you were being too nice to a like Gui Gui

Hebe: Hey or not she still treated them all like friends.

Mike: (pats Hebe's head) You're too nice, if I were you I'd push her down the stairs and made sure everyone knew her true colors

Hebe: Well that's the difference between you and me, I am an angel and your a devil

Mike: (pushes Hebe's head)

Hebe: hahahaha joking........

Mike and Hebe started walking to their classroom just when they were about to reach the door, a group of people stood infront of them.

People: can you guys help tour us around the school??

Hebe/Mike: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE???

Selina: Well since both you guys are here we thought why not?

Calvin: Besides with us here we'll be able to protect our little Hebe from any harm (swings his shoulder over Hebe's shoulder)

Chun: exactly, there might be another jealous Gui Gui in this school who's going to bully you because of Arron. (pats Hebe's head)

Ella: Besides we can't leave our best friends in a whole new school without us right?

Rainie: Besides Jiro's jokes were getting boring.....

Jiro: HEY!

Hebe: So you guys transfered here just for me?

S.E.R./Fahrenheit. exp Arron: (nods)

Hebe: I love you guys sooo much! (hugs the group)

Mike: I think it runs in the group.... everyones too nice (hugs everyone)
`
`
`
SORRY SHORT CHAPTER!!!!! I HAD NOTHING TO WRITE SO I WROTE RANDOM STUFF! 
BUT I'LL POST A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS TO MAKE UP FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER!!
PLEASE DON'T LOSE INTEREST IN THIS STORY BECAUSE AFTER THIS CHAPTER I HAVE A LOT MORE PLANNED OUT!!!
I HOPE I DIDN'T LOSE ANY READERS!!!
COMMENT PLEASE!!