Living in my own world Chapter 32

Living in my own world

Tonight was the night where all major companies would join together for a big party like gathering. Since Hebe's dad was still in the hospital Hebe and Wang Zi was going to go to represent their company. Hebe walked into the party with Wang Zi right beside her, she wore a black silk dress and her hair was in neat curls. Everyone turned their head to look at the sibiling walk in looking as good as ever. 

Wang Zi: Let's go say hi to Mr and Mrs Yan first.

Hebe nodded her head as she followed her brother over to where Arron's parents were. Upon reaching them Hebe saw Arron standing beside his parents as well. Hebe and Wang Zi ignored Arron as they both greeted his parents.

Mr.Yan: My Hebe you've grown a lot prettier since the last time I saw you

Hebe: Thanks

Mrs.Yan: (shakes her head) If it wasn't for my son's stupidity you would still be my daughter-in-law

Wang Zi: I am sorry but me and Hebe are going to go greet other people.

Mr.Yan: It's ok go ahead.

Arron stood by his parents as he watch Hebe walk away from him. From a far he watch as Hebe smiled with other people something he haven't seen since he saw her again. Arron stood quietly by his parents side while they talked to other business people. Mrs. Yan glanced over at Arron and saw him looking at Hebe, walking over to her son she patted his hand.

AM: Son go talk to her. Nothing's going to happen if you stand here. Hebe is a good girl and many guys are out there waiting for a chance, if you don't take the opportunity than you'll lose her. when you do you can't do anything but cry over your lost. Now go.

Arron looked at his mom before walking over to where Hebe was, talking to a young business man.

Arron: I am sorry Jay but could I talk to her for a second?

Jay: Yea sure (walks away)

Without even giving Arron a second of her time Hebe walked away just to be pulled back by Arron.

Hebe: What do you want?!?

Arron: I am not giving up on you even if it takes a centuries for you just to forgive me.

Hebe: Are you crazy?!? Let go of me!

Stubbornly Arron wrapped his arms around Hebe's waist as he lead her towards the dance floor where slow music played. Hebe struggled to get out of his grasp only to have Arron hold onto her tighter.

Arron: (whispers into Hebe's ears) The more you struggle the more attention we'll get so you migth as well stay still.

With that said Hebe glared into Arron's eyes while he ignored it grabbing Hebe's arms and wrapping it around his neck than wrapped his own arms around Hebe's waist.

Hebe: Seriously what is it that you want?!?

Arron: I want you.

Hebe: (drops her arms) You lost your chance!

Taking this chance Hebe stomped her heels down onto Arron's foot making him release his hold around her.

Hebe: (glares at Arron) I already said this once and I'll say it again, don't ever come find me.

Ignoring the numbing pain that was running in his feet Arron quickly grabbed Hebe by the waist and pulled her towards him but this time it was different from the other times, he slammed his lips against Hebe's lips. Hebe's eyes bursted wide open feeling his lips on hers, raising her hands up Hebe tried to push Arron away, but he was much stronger than her. 'Hebe you can't do this.... you can't fall into his trap.... control yourself.......' Hebe kept thinking to herself but she slowly started kissing him back. Arron wrapped his arms around Hebe's waist bring her closer to him after feeling her kiss him back. Suddenly just when Arron thought everything was going well Hebe pushed him away from her, he looked up at her surprised. 

Hebe: (shakes her head) I am not going to fall for your trap again. I won't.....

Arron stared at Hebe as he watch her tear up before running away. He was just about to run after Hebe but someone came over to him and blocked his way. He looked up and saw an angry Wang Zi glaring at him.

A couple days past ever since the party and Hebe haven't seen Arron at all, she thought he had finally given up. Although half of her was happy that she didn't have to be bothered by him the other half of her couldn't help but long to see him. Today Hebe stayed late at the company to finish up a file that was needed in a couple of days. Everyone has already left the building and it was only her and a couple of security downstairs.

Hebe yawned for the umpteenth time today while she continued to finish the file. Suddenly Hebe heard the elevator door open outside, her head perked up to see no one there but the door open. Hebe was scared for a second before shaking away the thought 'I am probably too tired' she thought to herself.

Out of no where someone knock on her closed door, scared yet curious Hebe walked towards the door. She stared at it deciding whether or not to open the door. Curiousty got the best of her as she opened the door a little causing someone to topple towards the open the door. Hebe got ready to scream for help but something shiny caught her eyes on the guy's hand, something familiar, Arron's wedding ring.

Opening the door widder Hebe saw a drunk Arron leaning on the side of her door, surprised Hebe backed away.

Hebe: What are you doing here?!?

Arron: Baby I missed you. I couldn't keep my promise to you, I can't stand not seeing you. I tried I really did try to forget you, but I couldn't.

He stumbled forward towards Hebe, wrapping his arms around her.

Arron: I can't live without you. I feel like dying seeing the way you act towards me.

Hebe: Arron you're drunk! I am going to call someone to drive you home.

Hebe slightly pushed Arron away from her as she made her way towards her cell phone. Just when she was about to dial Jiro's phone number Arron came over and yanked the phone away from her.

Arron: Why can't you listen to me?!?? I really love you Hebe! I can't lose you! Can't you hear the sincerity in my voice?!?

He wrapped his arms around Hebe pulling her close to him, her back resting against his chest.

Arron: I missed you so much. I missed your smile, your warmth, your kisses..... I missed everything about you.......

He turned Hebe around so that she was facing him.

Arron: Gui Gui..... she tricked me, she was never pregnant with my child...... she only used it as an excuse to break us up................. I only wanted to take responsibility for my mistake but I only ended up hurting you.......  I am sorry.......

Suddenly Hebe felt Arron's arms loosen around her and his head rested on her shoulders, looking at him  Hebe saw Arron fast asleep. Just when he was about to collapse to the ground Hebe helped carried him over to the couch. She threw him onto the couch letting him rest on it, squatting down beside Arron, Hebe looked at Arron. With trembling hands Hebe brought it up to swipe away his bangs, she stared at him while her heart clenched  tightly.

Hebe: I missed you too.

Knock Knock

Guard: Miss. Tian are you ok? I saw someone walk into your office. I am sorry I couldn't come earlier.

Hebe: I am ok, you can leave.

Sitting quietly in her office Hebe listen to the guard's footstep getting farther and farther away. Turning to look at Arron once more Hebe pulled her hands away from him. She was going to get ready to go back to work but Arron grabbed hold of her wrist.

Arron: Stay with me......

He whispered in his sleep pulling Hebe down on top of him. Surprised by the sudden attack Hebe laided on top of Arron with a blank mind. A minute or two later Hebe finally realized what happened, using one hand -the other hand still in Arron's hold- Hebe tried to push herself away from Arron, only to be pulled closer against his chest, his arms now around her waist. The more she struggled in his hold the tighter he held her in his arms. Finally running out of engery Hebe laid quietly on top of Arron and soon enough fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning when Hebe woke up she was still in Arron's arms, she quietly got out of his hold while he continued to sleep. Grabbing a post it note Hebe wrote a few things down before sticking it onto his forehead.

An hour or two later Arron woke up with a big headache, sitting up Arron held his head in his hands. Rubbing his temple he looked around his surrounding and found himself in an unfamiliar place. Out of no where a post it fell to the ground, reaching out he read the nice handwriting on it.

"Next time you're drunk don't come find me, it's troublesome for me. If you're awake take the advils I left on my desk then leave my office. Hebe"

Arron glanced at the advils on the Hebe's desk and his lips curved into a smile 'atleast she cares enough to leave advils' he thought to himself.

The next couple of days Arron didn't see Hebe, not at her house, at the office, or with any of her friends. Curiosity got the best of him so he decided to look for Wang Zi which wasn't really the best thing to do, considering that Wang Zi was still piss at Arron for hurting Hebe, only information/thing Arron recieved that day was a punch to the face.

Today Arron was on his way to work when he recieved a phone call for Selina telling him Hebe was going to leave back to Japan now that her dad was all better. Making a U-turn Arron made his way towards the airport, he drove 100km/hr hoping he would get their on time. 'Please don't leave yet' he begged, he took a quick look at his watch, exactly 20 mins before she leaves. Out of no where a little kid ran on to the road making Arron stomp onto his brakes as he tried to advoid the little kid, the next thing he knew his car was turning out of control. The last thing he heard was the sound of someone calling out for him before he out.