Living in my own world Chapter 2

Living in my own world

HM: What are you guys going to name the baby??

Wangzi: Isn't it alittle too early to decide names???

HD: it's never too early! The sooner you choose the baby's name the faster we can register the name

Yatou: I think it's a bit too early, besides I am only 2 weeks pregnant.....

HM: Fine fine but I think you guys should stay here until the baby is born, it's not safe for Yatou to be at home by herself now that she's pregnant. Also if you guys stay here I can take care of Yatou.

Yatou and Wang zi nodded their head, they weren't complaining knowing that their mom was just worried for them and the baby. On the stairs sat Hebe and Selina watching Wang Zi and Yatou.

Hebe: (sigh) I can't believe I am getting arrange....... We live in the 21st century and I am still getting arranged. what the hell is this........

Selina: (pats Hebe's back) It's ok, that guy probably isn't all that bad. Besides your parents love you they wouldn't make you marry someone jerk. Look at Wangzi for an example, he was arranged but he's married to a nice girl. Anyways can't comfort you any longer, I got to get going I am going on a date with Jiro.

Hebe: I hate you.......

Hebe stood up and pouted while walking to her room. Taking out her ipod she placed the ear buds in her ears and climbed into her bed to get a little rest before dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe: Mom! I don't want to go! Can't we just squeeze everyone in one company? I mean come on we have 2 companies already! We don't need one in Japan!

HM: Come on Hebe, we already talked about this.

Hebe: But do I have to dress like this? I think it's a little too much for dinner

HM: It's your first time meeting your in-laws it's best for you to look your best. Now fix your hair, we're leaving in 20 mins.

Hebe's mom walked out leaving Hebe standing there pouting in her pink dress. Hebe looked in the mirror and pouted even more.

HM: Hebe sit up straight! You're going to wrinkle your dress!

Hebe: Yes mommy...... (pouts)

Wang Zi: Cheer up will you kiddo? It's not that bad

Hebe: You're  just saying that because you're already finish with all this crap..... and because when you first saw Yatou you already fell for her.

Wang Zi: Just smile a little..... You look ugly right now

Hebe: I hate you......

Upon reaching the resturant Hebe's dad led the way into the VIP section, opening the door Hebe saw a guy sitting beside 2 older looking couple, probably her "in-laws". The couple stood up and gave your parents, Wang zi and her a warm welcoming. When the guy stood up and looked up, his and Hebe's face showed shock.

Hebe: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?!?!

Arron: Hebe? Wait no! Yes! No! YOU'RE HEBE!!!!

Hebe: OF COURSE I AM, YOU STUPID KID!!!

Arron: WHAT HAPPENED?? WHY AREN'T YOU UGLY???

Hebe: (stomps on Arron's foot)

Arron: Why are you guys making me marry a nerd?!?!

Hebe: (stomps on Arron's foot again)

Arron: WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!?!

Hebe: Would you shut up!?!?

Arron: NO!

Hebe: do you even know how to shut up??

Arron: NO!

Hebe: Than I'll help you! (stuffs a piece of bread up Arron's mouth)

AD/HD: Arron!/Hebe! Show some manner!!

HM: What happen to you guys? Weren't you guys the best of friends?

Arron: pshhhh like anyone wants to be friend with her

Hebe: (stomps on Arron's foot) everyone's only your friend because of your money!

AD: Enough!

Arron and Hebe shut up but their eyes were still sending daggers to each other. After settling down Arron was seated across from Hebe, the food started to come in one by one.

AM: Xiao Ma you're lucky to have Hebe as a daughter, she's grown a lot more beautiful over the years 

HD: hahahaha Arron isn't bad either

AD: So how are you doing Wang Zi?  Where's your wife?

Wang Zi: I am doing good, Ya tou is at home my mom wouldn't let her come since she's pregnant.

AM: Oh! Congradulations! you're soo lucky! You're going to be a grandmother!

HM: hahaha it's a sign of me getting old

AM: Nonsense you're still as beautiful as the last time I saw you.

HM: Oh thank you! You too!

HD: well before we get too off topic. Hebe, Arron's your fiancee so try to get along ok?

Hebe/Arron: WHAT??!!?! I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO HIM/HER!!

Arron: I have a girlfriend!

Hebe: Exactly! He's dating Gui Gui! I am not taking away her ugly boyfriend! Besides I can't stand seeing him at school there's no chance I'll be able to stand him after school for the rest of my life!

HD: Hebe we discussed this at home, it's a final decisson there's no backing out

Hebe: I hate my life......

Hebe slouched down crossing her arms pouting, she knew there was no point in argueing, once her dad makes up his mind he would never change it.

Arron: Well  I am not agreeing to this!
 
AD: Yes you are young man! You have no say in this besides I already confirmed everything  before I talked to you about it. 

Arron: Why don't I have any say in this?!?! I am the one getting married!

AD: I don't care you're getting married and that's final!

Arron stood up from his chair so suddenly it surprised everyone, the chair he was sitting on was now lying on the floor beside him. Looking up he glared at Hebe.

Arron: You're making me hate you even more.

Just like that Arron walked out of the room, making his dad furious.

AD: I am sorry about my son, he's just surprise. I'll talk to him when i get home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe layed on her bed in her PJ's, her long hair tied into a messy bun while she talked on the phone with Ella, Selina, and Rainie.

(Phone call)

Hebe: Omg if you were me, you'd be scared out of your witts! That's the first time I've ever seen him so mad!

Ella: Isn't he a little too harsh?? he's practically pushing all the blame on you

Hebe: (sighs) How am I suppose to tell Gui Gui? she's going to kill me!

Rainie: Hey it's not your fault, anyways don't say anything let Arron tell her besides he's her boyfriend.

Hebe: I feel like I just betrayed Gui Gui

Selina: Come on Hebe it's ok, I am pretty sure Gui Gui will understand

Hebe: Yea.... I hope so, anyways we should go to sleep we have school tomorrow

(End of phone call)

The girls all said good night to each other than hung up the phone. Hebe layed down staring at her celling, letting out a deep sigh she closed her eyes and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe walked out of her bathroom clean and fresh from a shower, walking into her closet she picked up her school uniform. Blow drying her hair, than tying it into a high pony tail, Hebe grabbed her school bag and was off to school.

At school Hebe was walking around looking for her friends, spotting Rainie and Calvin by their locker she walked over to them.

Hebe: Morning

Calvin/Rainie: Morning

Hebe: Where's the others?

Rainie: Arron and Gui Gui went to walk around and the rest aren't here yet.

Hebe: (nods)

Calvin: I heard about you and Arron.......

Hebe: The school knows already?

Rainie: (nods her head) People are calling you names, they think you're stealing Arron away from Gui Gui.

Hebe: (sigh) should've seen it coming

Calvin: (slings his arms over Hebe's shoulder) Hey don't worry you've got all of us on your side, we're all  your good friends (messes Hebe's hair up)

Rainie: Exactly! They can't do anything to you!

Hebe: (removes Calvin's arm) What did Gui Gui say?

Rainie: She wanted to talk to you during lunch..........

Hebe: Well than I am going to go first.......

Hebe walked away, while walking to her class students were all whispering to each other about Hebe, some of them said things out loud just so Hebe would hear. Well who could blame them? Arron and Gui Gui is the schools couple, Arron being the most popular guy in school and Gui Gui being the most popular girl at school they have everyone on their side. Anyways they've been dating since freshmen year, being this their last year in this school they've been dating for 3 years and all of a sudden Hebe the nerd butts in and now Arron and Hebe are getting married.

Sitting down in her seat Hebe took out her ipod and plugged it in her ears laying her head down on the table. The first bell rang and students started coming in, spotting Hebe at her seat alot of them gave Hebe the disgusted look. Arron walked in and glared at Hebe, walking to his seat which was next to Hebe he scooted his chair away from Hebe making sure not to cause anymore commotion. Although the bell has already rung Hebe still had her head in her arms on the table.

Mr. Poon: Ok class! We're going to start off with notes than a quiz

Class: (groans)

After notes the teacher walked around handing out the test he had told the class about, walking up to Hebe he saw her sleeping. Going back to the front of the class he grabbed a meter stick and whacked Hebe's desk causing the class to laugh at Hebe. Hebe slowly rosed her head and looked at the teacher.

Mr.Poon: Hebe if you're so tired than why don't you go home and sleep! Don't sleep in my class!

Mr. Poon slammed a copy of the test down on Hebe's desk than walked away. Hebe took out a pencil and started on the test. It was only 10 mins into the test but Hebe was already finish, placing the test on the teachers desk she walked out of the classroom without permission.

Mr.Poon: HEBE COME BACK HERE!

Hebe ignored the teacher and walked away, Hebe walked down the empty hallway.  Walking into the empty music room she sat infront of the drums. Picking up both drums stick she started off playing it softly but than it got louder and harder, she was releasing her anger on the drums.  Without noticing while she was playing the drum her elastic band fell off making her hair all fall down to her shoulder.

(HEBE PLAYING THE DRUMS! <------- CLICK)

Hebe: Dammit! Where did the stupid elastic band go?? (looks under a table)

Hebe crawled under the table but than the sound of the door opening caught her attention. Hurriedly she stood up and hit her head on the table. Hebe stood up and rubbed her head, looking at the door she saw Chun.

Chun: we were looking for you

Hebe: Oh ummmm I am coming..... (runs to Chun)

Chun: New style today? What happened to the pony tail?

Hebe: my elastic band flew off when i was playing the drum

Chun: Hahahaha  (pats Hebe's head) come on the rest are waiting

Hebe and Chun walked up to the group and saw everyone there including Arron and Gui Gui. Hebe stood there nervously for the first time, she felt uncomfortable, Arron and Gui Gui was practically ignoring her and when they did look at her they glared at her.

Ella: since lunch is next block we all decided to ditch, Hebe wanna come with??

Hebe looked at Arron and Gui Gui and knew it was best for her to not be there when they were, it would probably just mess things up even more.

Hebe: (shook her head) Nah you guys go a head I have music class next

Selina: Are you sure?

Hebe: Yea, oh right any of you guys got an elastic band??

Ella: Nope, just leave your hair like that it looks nice

Hebe: oh ok well have fun!

Hebe walked off towards the music room again, walking in Hebe went to go sit in her spot. Second block was starting students walked in and this time when they saw Hebe instead of a disgusted look, they all showed shock on their faces.

Student: Is that Hebe??

Student: I am pretty sure it is, look at those ugly glasses she's wearing, only Hebe would have those.

Student: So true......

Mr.Lee: Everyone sit down I would like to introduce to you guys a new student. Please come in.

A guy walked in smiling, he had on ripped blue jeans, a red shirt on the inside of his black jacket. The girls in the class started to scream out of excitment.

Guy: Hi I am Mike He some of you guys probably still remember from 2 years ago, I was in this school for grade 10 but moved to the US.

Mr.Lee: Everyone please make Mike feel welcome, Mike go sit beside Hebe, Hebe raise your hand.

Hebe raised her hands smiling at Mike while the girls in the class gave Hebe a dirty look . Mike smile back at Hebe while walking towards his seat.

Mike: (sits down) how've you been doing lately??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!
I HAD NOTHING TO WRITE AND HENCE WHY THIS CHAPTER
IS SOOOOOOO BAD!!!