Living in my own world Chapter 3

Living in my own world

Hebe walked down the hallway to the cafeteria with Mike beside her causing people to look at her with digust, first she steals Arron from Gui Gui and now she's flirting with another guy. Ignoring the looks she was getting Hebe continued to walk to the cafeteria with Mike.

Hebe: So when did you come back?

Mike: A week ago?

Hebe: And you didn't even call me!

Mike: hahaha I wanted to settle in first

Hebe: Are you coming back for good this time?

Mike: Yup, I am done with schools in America.... it's so boring and I miss my friends 

Mike put his arms around Hebe's shoulder and brought her closer to him causing Hebe to blush and girls around them giving Hebe death glares.

Person: HEBE!

Hebe and Mike turned around to see the whole group right behind them, Gui Gui and Arron was at the back of the group and didn't bother looking at Hebe.

Hebe: I thought you guys weren't coming back until lunch was over?

Selina: We couldn't bare leaving you alone, who knows what the people here would do to you

Hebe: I am fine, by the way guess who's came back?

Mike: (walks out) Hey guys

S.E.R/Fahrenheit/Gui Gui: MIKE!!!!

The whole group practically jumped on Mike, yup he was in the same group of friends until he moved to USA.

Calvin: How are you doing man?

Mike: I am fine what about you?

Calvin: Pretty good after you left

Mike: hahaha miss you too budy

Mike gave Calvin a friendly punch than a friendly hug. Slowly the whole group finished their little reunion and gathered into the cafeteria, sitting in there regular table everyone started to chit chat and talk about the old days. But their little happy talk was ruined by Gui Gui. Gui Gui stood up from the table and glared at Hebe.

Gui Gui: Hebe I want to talk to you outside.

Hebe: (stares at Gui Gui) sure.......

Gui Gui and Hebe walked outside causing a big commotion in the cafeteria, everyone already knew what the little conversation was going to be about. And there was probably going to be a problem but no one dare follow 

Mike: what happened between them? Because that doesn't seem like the regular conversation they usually had when I was still here

Ella: (sighs) you wouldn't even want to know.......

Mike: Why? Is it that bad?

Jiro: it's worst than bad..... Hebe's getting married to Arron.

Mike: HEBE AND ARRON GETTING MARRIED?!?!!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!?!?

Selina: It was an arrange marriage, anyways Arron you and Gui Gui shouldn't blame it all on Hebe it's not like Hebe wanted it, it's not even her fault

Mike: (mouth forms an O shape)

Arron: Whatever.....

Mike: ummmm I am going to the bathroom (runs out the cafeteria)

Chun: He must really need to go, look at him dash

Ella: shut up.....
`
`
Hebe stood a few feet behind Gui Gui waiting for Gui Gui to speak up first. Gui Gui turned around and started walking towards Hebe while glaring at her. Than all of a sudden a hard slap was threw across Hebe's face leaving a red mark on her right cheek, Hebe who was surprised from the sudden attack lost her balance and landed on the floor

GuiGui: I trusted you Hebe, you were my best friend!

Hebe: (stands up) Gui I didn't mean to, I didn't want this to happen you have to trust me! It was an arrange marriage!

GuiGui: You could've said NO! 

Hebe: I would! But I can't! I don't have a choice! Gui Gui we can't let this ruin our friendship

GuiGui: (snickers) What friendship? YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND YOU LITTLE ! YOU'RE STEALING ARRON AWAY FROM ME! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER.

Hebe: I DIDN'T STEAL AND WON'T STEAL ARRON! HE LOVES YOU AND ALWAYS WILL! EVEN IF I DO GET MARRIED TO HIM IT'S ONLY BY LAW HE STILL LOVES YOU! AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE YOURS!

GuiGui: shut up! From now on I want nothing to do with you!

Hebe: Gui Gui we've known each other for years! You can't do this! You can hit me or yell at me but you can't let this ruin our friendship

GuiGui raised her hand and was just about to swing her hand at Hebe's face again until someone grabbed her wrist holding her back. Turning towards the person she saw Mike standing there glaring at her.

Mike: Don't you dare touch her, you're here yelling at Hebe for taking your boyfriend but what about you!?!?!

GuiGui: (pulls her arm back) What have I ever done to Hebe!!

Mike: Don't play with me, I know everything. You act all innocent but the real you is a .

Hebe: (pulls on Mike's shirt) Mike let's just go

Mike: No I have to finish what I want to say. All through elementary to now guys who have ever liked Hebe, you either lie to them and tell them Hebe hated them or if you liked that guy you would take him away from Hebe before Hebe even knew about the guy. In reality you've been jealous of Hebe, you hated how Hebe got everything you didn't, when you tell Hebe you like something you expect Hebe to give it to you right away, in grade 10 you and Hebe both liked Arron but because you liked him Hebe let you have him. You also made people in school hate Hebe by spreading false and ugly rumors about Hebe, you're the one who made Hebe lose all the confident she had in herself. I don't know if the others are just ignoring the fact that you're a real or if they're just clueless about the real you. But I know and I am not letting you hurt Hebe. 

Mike grabbed hold of Hebe's hand and dragged Hebe away from a shocked Gui Gui. Mike didn't even bother stopping at the cafeteria to tell the rest that he was going to bring Hebe somewhere he just dragged Hebe off. Just when Mike and Hebe was about to leave the front gate Hebe stopped and pulled her hand back.

Hebe: Mike tell me everything you said back than wasn't true, Gui Gui wouldn't do that to me, we've known each other since grade 3. 
 
Mike: Hebe.......

Hebe: Tell me it isn't!!

Hebe croutches down and started crying. Mike stood there staring at Hebe, it hurted him to see Hebe in soo much pain. Bending down to Hebe's height he pulled Hebe to him and hugged her tightly.

Mike: I am sorry.....

Hebe: Am I that stupid? Why haven't I noticed everything Gui Gui has done to me??

Mike: You're not stupid, Gui Gui was just too good at acting

Hebe: Why is it always me? (grabs on Mike's shirt)

Mike: Hebe cry it all out, you'll feel better.

Hebe sat down on the cement ground leaning her head on Mike's chest letting out everything that was bundling up inside of her. After 20 mins Hebe released Mike and sat there her eyes all red and face bloated.

Mike: Let's go

Hebe: (wipes her tears) where are we going??

Mike: We're going to change your appearance, I know you have non-nerdy clothes at home and contacts but lets cut your hair, do your nails, and whatever girls usually do. We'll show everyone that they can't treat you like  anymore and we'll show them who you really are.

Hebe: but.....

Mike: I know I know you want to keep this image so you can make real friends but tell me truthfully how is that working out for you?

Hebe: (sighs) I get bullied everyday

Mike: Exactly! Maybe this change will be a good thing 

Hebe: I guess......

Mike: Now come on girlfriend!

Mike did a gay pose while batting his eye lashes at Hebe.

Hebe: hahahahahahahaha Okay! let's go!
`
`
Gui Gui recovered from the little shock and but was back to normal . Walking back to the cafeteria Gui Gui purposly rubbed her eyes until it was red, when she reached the table there was already tears forming and they were running down her face. Arron caught a glimps of Gui Gui crying and ran towards her.

Arron: What happened? Why are you crying?

GuiGui: it's nothing

Arron: baby tell me what happened

Gui Gui: I went out to talk to Hebe about the marriage, I wanted to tell Hebe that I was ok with her marrying you and that I wasn't mad but she turned around and slapped me. She told me that she was going to make you like her and that you would leave me, she said she never liked me as a friend.

Gui Gui wrapped her arms around Arron's neck while sobbing. Arron, the group and other people around was surprised to hear this especially S.E.R and Fahrenheit.

Rainie: Hebe wouldn't do that! I've known Hebe her whole life! Hebe isn't that type of person!

Calvin: Exactly! What kind of bull are you pulling here?

Arron: What the hell is wrong with you guys? Gui Gui is the victim here!

Selina: Gui you may be my friend but I trust Hebe wouldn't do that

Gui Gui: So you guys are saying I am lying to you guys? Why would I lie to you guys?

This little question made everyone confused, Gui Gui and Hebe were both their good friend, and none of them didn't know who to believe. Arron on the other hand believed Gui Gui 100%.

`
Mike: First let's go to Garren Salon

Mike had already dragged Hebe to the salon even before Hebe could answer. Mike dragged Hebe inside the salon without consulting the secertary outside. Seating Hebe at a spot he ran off to grab a stylist, in a couple minutes Mike came back with a guy in his late 40's.

Mike: Hebe this is Jordan, he's my stylist, he's been cutting my hair since I was 15.

Hebe: Hi

Mike: Jordan this is Hebe the one I am always telling you about

Jordan: Hebe it's nice to meet you. Mike have told me alot about you.

Hebe: (glares at Mike) what did he tell you?

Jordan: hahahaha it's nothing bad, he just tells me alot of the funny things that have happened in your life. He thinks it's amusing.

Hebe: Amusing??

Mike: What? You do a lot of stupid stuff in your life

Hebe: .......... Thanks

Jordan: hahahaha So do you have any styles in mind?

Hebe: I am fine with anything?

Jordan: Ok than I want you to relax because I have the perfect hairstyle in mind for you.

Mike: Hebe you can trust him, if anything goes wrong while he's cutting your hair I'll make sure to fix it for you. Even if you go bald I will shave my hair and give it to you. 

Jordan: I want you out! Leave this poor girl alone! you're scaring her!

Jordon pushed Mike out of the room and started working on Hebe. After waiting for about 2 hours Mike has already fallen asleep outside on the couch. Jordon on the other hand had just finished blow drying Hebe's hair, placing the blow dryer on the table. He spun Hebe around on the chair making her face the mirror that was placed infront of her. Hebe's eyes widden at the sight, how can a little hair cut make such a big different.

Jordan: Do you like it?

Hebe: I love it, thank you.

Jordan: hahahaha no problem, but I think you should go. Knowing Mike he probably fell asleep on my clean white couches.

Hebe: Ummm do I pay outside?

Jordan: Just leave it, it's on me.

Hebe: But........

Jordan: It's ok, just take that little kid out of my store and I'll count that as the pay

Hebe: hahahaha ok Thank you

Hebe walked outside and just as Jordan had guessed Mike was laying on the white couch sleeping. Walking towards him Hebe started shaking him, Mike stirred alittle but slowly sat up and starred at Hebe.

Mike: I am not interested

Hebe: o.O

Mike: (looks up) HEBE!?!?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!

Hebe: Is it that bad?

Mike: No! I love it!  You look good!

Hebe: Really??

Mike: Yup, just wait until everyone sees you at school tomorrow. No one will be able to recognize the beautiful you.

Hebe glared at Mike than punched him

Hebe: Are you saying I was ugly before??

Mike: ummmm no??

Hebe: I hate you.......  (walks away)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`
`
`
SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER!! I REALLY HAD NOTHING TO WRITE!!!
AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I WAS ON VACATION!!! AND I WAS A BIT LAZY!!
ANYWAYS I HOPE I DIDN'T LOSE ANY READERS!!!
`
PLEASE COMMENT!!