Living in my own world Chapter 20

Living in my own world

The sudden breeze that blew across Hebe's body woke her up from her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around the room and found it a bit unfamiliar, that was until she remembered where she was and why she was here.

Hebe: ...... what have I done!

Hebe cursed herself inside her head while her hand kept hitting her head. Arron who was just awaken by Hebe, his arms were still wrapped  loosely around Hebe's waist. He took a peek and saw Hebe hitting herself, and smiled amused.

Arron: Baby do you hit yourself every morning you wake up?

Hebe's eyes widden as her head slowly turned towards the voice, she was surprised when she saw Arron's face less than an inch away from hers. She backed away from Arron so suddenly she didn't noticed her self at the edge of the bed and fell off pulling the blanket with her.

Hebe: Ow...... (rubs her head)

Arron stared at Hebe and chuckled at her amusingly. He crawled to the edge of the bed and picked Hebe up on to the bed again.

Arron: hahahaha am I that ugly?

Hebe: (nods)

Arron: (raises an eyebrow) Really now?

Hebe: (nods)

Arron: Well ugly or not you're stuck with me for the rest of your life.

Hebe turned around to face the door, she still couldn't help but feel nervous around him especially after what happened last night. Arron pulled the blanket over his body and moved closer to Hebe, his arms wrapping around Hebe's waist.

Arron: (whispers) remember how you moaned my name yesterday?

Hebe: (eyes widden) I DID NOT!

Arron: Shall I remind you? Arron~~~ Harder!

Hebe: YAH! ARRON YAN YA LUN!!

Hebe grabbed the pillow underneath her head and turned around to whack Arron with it.

Arron: hahahahaha Arron~~

He continued to tease Hebe, her face getting redder every second.

Hebe: I hate you!

Hebe threw the pillow at Arron's face, she stood up with the blanket and was going to walk out but Arron pulled her back. Her whole body landed on top of Arron.

Arron: ok ok I am sorry baby

Hebe: I still hate you......

Arron lifted his head a little and kissed Hebe on the forehead, her eyes closing at the gentle kiss. Arron looked down at the "barrier" between him and Hebe, the blanket, and pulled it out of the way so that his body and Hebe's body was touching.

Hebe: Arron!

Arron ignored Hebe, he started giving Hebe little pecks on the lips, slowly the little pecks started to be small kiss. Arron flipped Hebe over so that he was on top. He pulled away and looked into Hebe's eyes, his hand removing the strands of hair away from Hebe's face.

Arron: I don't know why I didn't notice it before but you have really beautiful eyes........ (stares at Hebe)

Hebe: (blush)

Arron: I think I am falling for you Hebe...........

Arron leaned in and captured Hebe's lips again this time more passionately. Hebe gladly accepted his kiss as her arms made it's way around Arron's neck. They were about to go further but was disturbed when someone rang the doorbell. Arron ignored it and continued on but Hebe pushed him away and stared at him.

Hebe: Go open the door.....

Arron: Who cares about it (kisses Hebe)

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

Hebe: (pushes Arron away) Go see who it is.

Arron: Ughhhh........ fine.......

Arron got off his bed and went to slip on some clothes after he was finished he walked downstairs to the door. He had an annoyed look when he saw who it was, his friends.

Arron: why are you guys here!

Selina: Well someone's in a bad mood.......

Jiro: (pushes Arron away) we're not here to see you! Where's Hebe?!!?

Hebe walked out of Arron's room in her now dry clothes, her hair still a mess.

Hebe: What's wrong?

Jiro: HEBE!! (runs upstairs) You're alive!!

Hebe: hahaha why wouldn't I be alive?

Calvin: He was afraid the devil (points at Arron) wasn't taking good care of you

Hebe: Oh.....

Arron: (mumbles) I am taking better care of her than they think.........

Ella: what was that?

Arron: Nothing....

Chun: So how are you feeling?

Hebe: So so I want to go back to school though.... it's sooo boring at home.....

Rainie: (shakes her finger) Not until your bruises are gone

Hebe: (pouts) that's going to take forever!

Selina: Well knowing you, you'll probably be your clumsy self and get yourself into other troubles.

Hebe: (pouts)

Jiro: Hebe did you eat yet?

Hebe: No.... I just woke up.....

Calvin: I'll go cook right now! (runs to the kitchen)

Chun: Cook some for me and Ella! (runs to the kitchen)

Rainie: (shakes her head) Hebe I am going to put your homework in your room

Hebe: (nods) last on on the right

Selina: I am going to go check and see what they're doing I don't have a good feeling about them......

Jiro/Ella: Me too! (runs after Selina)

Arron pouted and walked up to Hebe and wraps his arm around her.

Arron: They ruined our moment.......

Hebe got out of Arron's grips than turned around to look at him.

Hebe: not now...... (walks to the kitchen)

The group all sat in the living talking while Hebe sat there with a frown on her face, a bowl of congee was placed infront of her once again.

Jiro: (picks up the spoon) Come on Hebe, say ah.

Hebe: (shakes her head) I hate congee!

Calvin: Come on don't be stubborn

Hebe: Why?!? I've been eating congee for 3 days!!!

Selina: come on Hebe, the faster you get better the faster you can stop eating congee.

Hebe stared at the group than at the spoon Jiro was holding, sighing Hebe opened . Happy Jiro fed Hebe her congee.

Hebe: Ughhhh..... finish.......

Calvin: Good job

Hebe: I hate you guys....... I am 18 this year, and you guys still treat me like a kid.

Rainie: That's because you act like one

Ella: Hey we're already late for school so we're going to go

Hebe: (pouts) than I am stuck at home with the idiot again? (points to Arron)

Jiro: it's ok just a couple more days, you can do it

Chun: Ok let's go

The group walked out of the house and each getting into their cars, Hebe stood outside waving to them. Once she turned around Arron was right behind her with a smirk. His arms wrapped around Hebe bringing her closer to him.

Hebe: What?

Arron: It's time to punish you

Hebe: What?!? What did i do?

Arron: you called me an idiot

Hebe: So? I always do that, what's the difference this time?

Arron: The difference is...... me and you we're a real couple  now......

Hebe: o.O since when? I never agreed to anything

Arron: Yah! Hebe Yan!

Hebe: (shakes her finger infront of Arron) it's Hebe Tian

Arron: I am going to punish you so bad

Hebe stared at Arron with horror, she pushed Arron away from her than ran away.

Arron: Baby you can run but you can't hide! (runs after Hebe)

Hebe ran away screaming while Arron ran right behind her, he was catching up to her. Arron tackled her to the floor and climbed ontop of her. He started to tickle her, being ticklish Hebe laughed and screamed.

Hebe: Arron! Stop!

Arron: Well than who are you?

Hebe: Hebe Tian!

Arron continued to tickle Hebe harder and faster.

Hebe: Hebe Yan!

Hebe screamed out when she couldn't take it anymore. Hearing Hebe's reply Arron stopped and smiled at Hebe. He stood up and stuck his hand out to help Hebe out. Reaching out Hebe grabbed onto Arron's hand helping herself up.

Hebe: I hate you

Arron: Hahahaha you deserve it

Hebe: (ignores Arron) I am going to watch t.v and don't you dare come near me. (runs away)

Arron chuckled amused and followed after Hebe, by the time he got to the living room the t.v was already and Hebe was concentrating on the drama she was watching, fated to love you. Arron sat down beside Hebe, he pulled Hebe onto his lap and watched the drama with Hebe. Hebe leaned her body against Arron while she continued to watch her drama.

To Arron, Hebe probably looked like she was ocncentrating on the drama but really Hebe was doing some thinking of her own. Was Arron really ready to give Gui Gui up? What would happen to her and Arron if Gui Gui found out? Was this even the right thing to do? Suddenly Hebe turned around to face Arron.

Arron: What's wrong?

Hebe: I don't think this is right....

Arron: What do you mean?

Hebe: Us, I don't think we're doing the right thing.

Arron: what?

Hebe: Gui Gui.... you're still dating her

Arron: You don't have to worry about her, I plan on breaking up with her tomorrow

Hebe: (shakes her head) This is unfair to her. I can't let you do this... You might regret it afterwards, you and I only started yesterday, but you and Gui Gui have been going on for 2 years. Arron this might just be a phase you're going through, you probably feel bad that Gui Gui did this to me, or it might just be pity that's why you think you like me.

Arron: It's not pity. That day I saw you with all the bruises on your body my heart ached. It hurted me to see you in so much pain. It hurted me to know I wasn't there to protect you. I get jealous and i feel something tugging at my heart when I see you laugh or hug Mike. I hated it when you joked around with any of the guys, or when they act so close to you, but when you're with me we're always arguing. I used to be the one you hug and the one you laughed with, you used to tell me everything. I don't know how that changed but I missed those days. I missed everything about you, I miss your warm smile, your hugs, your laugher,  I miss being so close to you. I miss seeing you scream over mint chocolate chip ice cream. I also hate how you don't ever call me anymore sometime I have the urge to hear your voice before I go to sleep. I used to think it was because me and you used to be really close so I wanted to go back to the old times but the day you I saw you with a high fever in bed and your body all bruised up I was so afraid, so afraid something would happen to you. I realized what I haven't realized before...... Hebe I love you.

Tears streamed down Hebe's face non-stop, the words she had been longing for so long, he finally said them. Hebe calmed down a little but was still sobbing quietly. It's been 5 minutes yet she is still sobbing, Arron had been by her side the whole time wiping her tears and cheering her up.

Arron: Baby how long are you going to keep crying? (wipes Hebe's tears)

Hebe: I am... hic....not....hic....crying.....hic

Arron: Than why are you still sad?

Hebe: Because I....Hic.....Hate you.....hic

Arron: I told you I love you and you tell me you hate me? Thanks.....

Hebe wiped her tears, then wrapped her arms around Arron. Arron smiled to himself and hugged Hebe back.
`