Notes From Yeobo

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

We finally got back to Seoul after a week in Japan. Man, it was so cool there!

As we exited the plane terminal, we were greeted by what seemed like hundreds of our shining Korean fans.

"How many do you think there are, hyung?" I asked Minho.

"Probably 70...75 at the most," he answered.

"It seems like hundreds..." I said in amazement.

"Fans are loud. Loud enough to have the voice of hundreds...that's why I love it," he smiled.

We got to the fan signing venue to check out where we had to be the next day and it was huge! I ran around until Key hyung told me to "knock it off, mushroom!"

"How many fans are coming tomorrow, Key hyung?" I asked.

Key looked at me and said, "Manager-nim said there's supposed to be around 150."

"Wow..."

Just then, Onew hyung walked up to us.

"Manager-nim said it's time to leave for the dorms," Onew told us.

"Alright," Key and I replied. Then Key gasped.

"Omo! Can we stop at the mall first? I heard there's a HUGE sale at Chic Outfitters!" He sounded genuinely excited.

Jonghyun hyung walked up and slung his arm around Key's shoulder.

"Does my Yeobo need a new shirt? Or does he just want more pink?" Jonghyun must really enjoy making fun of Key...

"YAH!" Key shouted. "PINK IS FOR GIRLS! I'M GOING FOR THE SALES, DAMN IT!"

"Well, let me tell you one thing," Jonghyun started, slowly raising his voice. "Yelling at me does Not Help Your SHOPPING ADDICTION!" Key looked like he wanted to slap him. Jong just walked toward the van with a smirk.

 

[Next Day]

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Today's the day!" I was talking to Annie on the phone.

"I'm so excited!...But I'm not going...Is that weird?" She asked.

"You're excited for me, so no. Friends are happy for friends! I'll cheer you on when you go meet 2PM," I said.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold up. You're going with me. You know how shy I am."

"Shy, my foot! You introduced yourself to the coolest guy in school. And we're not necessarily at the top of the popularity food chain..."

"...I hope you realize Taecyeon is a million times cooler than ANY guy at school."

"Of course," I replied. "It's almost noon. I gotta get going."

"Alright," Annie said. "But don't kidnap Taeminnie oppa. It's considered a federal offense."

"It'll take some work," I jokingly sighed. "Alright, I'll see you later." I ended the call and got my things together.

 

Key P.O.V

I guess I woke up late because when I walked into the kitchen, there was a note from Jonghyun.

 

Yah, Key! Why can't you ever wake up?! Anyways, we thought you should sleep in a little...but if we call you, that means you're late. So hurry up!

Love,

Yeobo

P.S.- If you don't remember, we have a signing today at 6pm. Try to get to the venue by 11:30 so you can glamorize yourself. If you're late, Manager-nim will rip you to shreds.

 

Okay, simple enough. I took a quick shower and threw on a blue v-neck and my favorite black sweat pants. Then I went to get my cell phone and wallet.

"Where's my wallet?" It was gone! How would I get to the signing? I don't have money for a taxi! Then I noticed a sticky note on the back of my phone...from Jonghyun -________-

 

Where's your wallet, Key baby? Omo, that's right! I have it! >:D I left you a subway pass. It's taped to the white board. Good luck! ;)

Love,

 Yeobo

 

What?! Damn you, Kim Jonghyun! Screw you and your nice hair and your winky faced notes and your nice body...wait, what? Whoa! I'm not gay! I'm. Not. Gay. Damn Yeobo...

"To the subway station..." I grabbed my hat and sunglasses and walked out the door.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

I found Donghae sitting on the couch, watching TV. When I said 'Bye, Donghae', he jumped up from his seat and nagged me until I (barely) escaped out of the front door.

"Make sure you know at least three exit locations! And ALWAYS have your cell phone on! And if anyone there creeps on you, punch him! And-"

"Donghae!" I interrupted him.

"I get it," he said. "You want to leave your brother and go meet Shinhwa..."

"It's SHINee, oppa," I corrected him.

"Psh...I know..." Right...

"Oh!" he said. "One last thing!"

"What, oppa?" I tried not to let the annoyance reach my voice.

"Have fun! I love you! Don't die!" Donghae said in a rush.

"That's three things, oppa," I laughed. "You're such a fruit..."

"Yah, it's one thing for every exit you're going to memorize...and I may be a fruit, but I own it." He did one of those diva snaps.

(A/N: I just really like this video ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NajZdLQst0U&feature=fvwrel)

"Bye, oppa!" I closed the front door and was about to turn onto the sidewalk when the living room window opened.

"I forgot!" he said. "Don't kidnap Timone!"

"It's Taemin!"

"I knew that!" Right...

"To the subway station..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it getting any better? I hope so...the first chapter was probably kind of boring...

Anyways, I got my first subscriber, and it legit made my day. I was like, "Whoa. Someone likes my writing..." keke it made me smile :) Even if this seems like it's not much, it means a lot, so thank you!

Anyways, it's still somewhat early, so I might even post chapter three? Who knows...

The next chapter's longer than this, so it'll make up for this short-ish chapter.

Thank you for reading! ♥,

ShiningBias