Confession :)

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

I looked at my phone - 4:36 pm. I should probably get dinner started. 10 guys to feed...oh boy.

I walked into the house and threw off my shoes.

"I'm home!" I called, but no one answered. I walked into the living room and I immediately smelled something wonderful.

"Hello?" A second later, ZhouMi came out  from the kitchen.

"Hee Soon!" he exclaimed as he smiled.

"ZhouZhou?" I wondered why he was here, as he gave me a hug. "I thought you were in China...?"

"Nope~! I came back!" ZhouMi beamed. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course! But...where'd everyone go?"

"The members all had schedules and Henry and Donghae went to go get some soju and snacks for later," he answered as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Oh...so what are you doing?" I followed him.

"Just cooking. I thought you might want a break."

"I thought I was going to have to cook for 10 people! I would've passed out..." I sat on the counter and watched ZhouMi cook some fried rice. He pulled out a set of chopsticks from the drawer, picked up some rice from the pan, and held it up to me.

"Ah~" he said, motioning for me to taste the food. I ate it gladly and smiled.

"I always knew you were a good cook, Zhou!" He smiled and turned off the stove.

"Well, thank you very much!" There was a knock at the door, so I went to go see who it was. I looked through the peep hole in the door to see a hooded figure.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Soju and snacks and snacks and soju~! Shopping with Henry is funnn~ ^^

Henry and I were walking around a small corner shop when I heard a girl a little ways down the same isle we were in say, "Hey, isn't that Henry?"

I heard another girl reply, "Who?"

"From Super Junior-M!" girl #1 said.

"Him? No way. He's to good looking to be Henry!" Well, then... I looked at Henry, but he just shook his head as he smiled at me, as if telling me it was alright. I nodded.

Girl #2 continued, "Besides, wouldn't he be with that other Chinese guy? What's his name? SooGi?"

"I don't know," girl #1 said. "I don't even get why they were accepted. They're talentless and they don't fit in at all. I'm a fan of Super Junior, just not them."

"Outcasts," girl #2 added.

I quietly sighed and commented, rather loudly, "So, Henry, when's your next schedule?" He stared at me bewildered as I turned to the girls.

"You know, it's kinda rude to be talking like that, don't you think? Especially when the person you're talking about is standing right in front of you," I said. "If you can't accept Super Junior as a whole, then you shouldn't consider yourself a fan."

Girl #1 scoffed. "Who are you to say that?" I smirked.

"The newest Super Junior member."

"Yeah, right," girl #2 laughed. "And I'm the next Girl's Generation member. Do you honestly think we're stupid enough to believe that?"

"Oh, you'll believe me," I replied. "Just wait...and by the way, it's ZhouMi."  I flashed a sarcastic smile and dragged Henry to the check out counter, paid for our food and drinks, and began the walk home.

"Hey, Henry?" Henry looked at me as we walked toward home. "Why do you let people talk down to you?"

"Hmm..." he thought for a second. "I guess it's because I don't really care what people think of me. If I'm happy with what I'm doing and with my position in life, other peoples' opinions don't matter that much to me."

"Oh," I sighed. "I'll have to remember that."

 

Taemin P.O.V

I probably look really creepy just standing on her porch like this… No one answered after my first knock, so I knocked again. The mail slot in the door cracked open and I heard her voice calling, “Who’s there? I have a knife!”

I crouched down to peer into the mail slot and was greeted by a set of beautiful chocolate eyes.

“It’s me, silly!” I said as I pushed back my hood a bit. “Will I get stabbed if I ask to come in?” She laughed and opened the door.

“No knife; come on in!” I walked in and took off my shoes as Hee Soon put down a pair of house shoes for me.

“So what’s up?” she asked.

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d swing by,” I said, feeling my eye twitch slightly.

“Are you lying to me, Lee Taemin?” Hee Soon asked accusingly.

“No.” Eye twitch. Curses…

“Yes, you are~” I sighed in defeat.

“How could you tell?” I asked.

“Your eye twitched.”

“Yeah, that happens…” Just then, I heard a guy calling, “FOOD. IS. READAYYYYY!” like one of those sports announcers.

“You hungry?” Hee Soon asked. Yes. I’m starving. I didn’t eat during break. It was stupid, I know…

“No, I’m fine,” I lied, but my body betrayed me twice as my eye twitched and my stomach growled unnecessarily loudly. Hee Soon just laughed.

“Aigoo~ You need to eat, you poor boy! C’mon,” she said, ruffling my hair. “ZHOUMI! MAKE AN EXTRA PLATE FOR MY FRIEND!”

“GOT IT!” ZhouMi answered back in an equally loud manner.

I nodded happily and we went to eat with ZhouMi. He and I had an engaging conversation about SM and schedules; Hee Soon didn’t seem to understand some of it, but she figured bits and pieces of our conversation out and would cutely add things like “that’s cool” or “that must .” We finished eating and, through epic loss of rock, paper, scissors, Hee Soon had to do the dishes. ZhouMi left to watch TV in the living room, and I decided to help Hee Soon with the dishes.

"So," I said, placing a dish on the counter. "About earlier on the phone..."

"Oh," she laughed nervously as she washed a plate. "Did you take that seriously?"

Well, yes," I said, pulling a glass from the sink and washed it was the extra sponge. "I take most of the things you say seriously unless I know you're just joking around."

"You didn't have to. I was just caught up in the moment...it was a stupid thing to ask."

"No, it wasn't. I actually quite like the question." I saw her looked at me from the corner of my eye, so I pretended to focus on washing the glass..

"Why would you say that?" she asked. I smiled a little, still focusing on the glass while she took another plate and washed it.

"It got me thinking," I said. "Like, what if I said this? Or what about this? I don't usually like 'what if' questions, but I made an exception for that one."

"Why's that?"

"Because, even though I can't figure out a definite outcome to it until you react, I like the option I chose."

"Well, that's good," she said as she washed another plate.

"I came to a very clear conclusion." I put the glass on the drying rack and turned to face her; she looked up at me with her sweet chocolate brown eyes and I melted a little. Breathe, Taemin. Shisus, man. Who knew you’d be like this because of a girl? Shisus, she’s adorable.

"Kim Hee Soon, I like you."


 

HE SAID IT! He. Said. It.

That's the best I could come up with for a confession scene, so I hope it's not disappointing...

Poor Henli! Aww :'( Donghae will be joining Super Junior soon :)

I would've updated sooner, but I had doctor's appointments on Friday and had State Festival for band on Saturday (waste of my damn time -________-) and went to a party. I had a social life this weekend x)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias