Conference~

Loving Fame

Nice long chapter to make up for being away for so long :)

 


 

Taemin P.O.V

"I swear to Shisus, if you don't slow down, I'm gonna kill you!" Hee Soon shouted as Onew turned a corner. A second later, he slammed on his brakes.

"CALM DOWN, WOMAN! Aish...what are you? My MOM?!" Onew shouted back.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT YOUR MOM!"

"Both of you! SHUT UP!" Minho yelled, opening the car door. "We're home."

"...oh."

We all entered the dorm and everyone dispersed to their usual places; Onew to his room, Minho to the couch to watch TV, and Key to the kitchen, followed closely by a hungry Jonghyun.

"Kibummm~ I'm hungry!" Jonghyun whined. "Can you make me something to eat? Pwitty pwease?" Key pulled open the fridge door and pointed to the inside.

"Pick what you want. I'll make it..."

"Yeeee! Thank you, Kibummm~!" Jonghyun exclaimed, throwing his arms around Key. "You're the best!"

"Yeah, yeah...are you guys all ready for the conference later?" Key asked. "We'll have to leave for the salon in an hour." Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho all said they just had to change, but would do so later.

""Hee Soon?" She looked over at me, still standing by the door. "You can come in, you know. Mi casa, tu (su?) casa (My house, your house)."

"You know Spanish?" she asked, visibly shocked.

"Well, yeah. You know, taco, nacho, tequila-"

"I know my son isn't talking about alcohol!" Onew shouted from his room.

"Sorry, hyung!" I called back, then turned to Hee Soon. "I'm gonna go get ready." I turned to leave, but she quickly grabbed my wrist. I turned back to see her looking at me slightly worried. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"What...what am I supposed to do?" she asked curiously.

"What are you supposed to do?" I asked, slightly confused. "Uh...you could hang out with the guys. They're not doing anything right now."

"I don't want to bother them, though..." She looked down at the floor.

"Oh...well, you could just wait in my room like I did when you were getting ready if you want," I offered. She silently nodded her head, so I took her hand and led her down the hallway to my room. Once we entered, she let go of my hand and began to walk around the room.

"Now that I actually look at it, your room is oddly clean," she stated.

"Oddly?" I asked.

"Mm," she nodded. "You being a guy, I'd expect your room to be a LOT messier."

"And you being a girl, I expected your room to be cleaner," I retorted.

"Yah, I had like, one shirt on the floor...and I picked it up! Aish...go get ready! Your hyungs aren't gonna want to wait for you." She plopped down onto my bed as I made my way to my closet. My closet is really simple; big, square hole in the wall with doors and a few rows of clothes.

I looked around for my good suit and tie when a little voice in my ear shocked me.

"Omo-," I turned around to see Hee Soon looking at me curiously.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing," I replied. "You just scared me, that's all...what did you say?"

"I just asked if you have to wear a black tie?" she repeated.

"Oh, probably," I answered. "If not, manager hyung would have told us and made sure we all matched." I dug through my closet, trying to find my skinny tie, but it wasn't there. "Aish..." I whined quietly.

"What's wrong, Taemin-sshi?" Hee Soon asked.

"I can't find my tie..." I said, still searching for it.

"Let me see." She crawled under my arms and looked around the small closet. I took a step closer to peer over her shoulder and see what she was doing. If she could find it, I'd feel really dumb... "Is it a skinny one with some French name on it?" she asked, still facing the closet.

"Yeah."

"Here!" She exclaimed excitedly and quickly turned around. I had no time to back up, so she ran into my chest. "Omo! Sorry, Taemin-sshi!" She stepped backward to create some space between us. "Here..." She held the tie out to me; I took it from her and felt her fingers graze against the palm of my hand. I don't know why, but the way the light hit her made her beauty glow even more than usual. She looked amazing.

"Thanks," I mentally shook myself, walking over the the bed and setting my suit and tie down. She followed and sat at the foot of the bed as I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black socks, threw them on the bed, then grabbed my suit and headed for the bathroom. "I'm gonna go change."

"Okay, I'll be here," she replied.

After I changed, I walked into my room to see Hee Soon still sitting at the foot of my bed, her head hanging low.

"Hee Soon-ah~," I called. No response.

"Hee Soon-ah~" I crouched down to look at her face to see that she had dozed off. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style, setting her down so she laid on the bed properly, her head resting on a pillow. I then grabbed my socks and sat down on my desk chair to put them on. Hee Soon fidgeted a little, then opened her eyes slightly.

"Did I fall asleep?" She asked groggily as she sat up, swinging her legs over the side of the bed to place her feet on the floor.

"Yes, you did," I chuckled as I ran a comb through my hair.

"TAEMIN!" I heard Jonghyun calling from the kitchen. "You almost ready?"

"Yeah!" I called back. "Just a second!"

"What else do you need to do?" Hee Soon asked. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the mattress on either side or her and kissed her nose.

"That," I smiled.

"Aish, Taemin-sshi! You're making your hyungs wait because of that?" she scolded. I straightened up and pouted.

"I thought you would have liked it. Hmph..." I crossed my arms and turned so my back faced her.

"Aigoo..." I heard Hee Soon get up from the bed. "You know it's not like that~" She wrapped her arms around my waist in a back hug. "It's just embarrassing, that's all..." I turned around and quickly kissed her forehead. Her eyes widened. "Yah!"

"Aw, you're too cute~!" I pinched her cheeks, then she ran after me, chasing me around the room.

"Come here, you pabo mushroom!"

"I'm not a mushroom!"

"Forever and always!" I stopped at the foot of my bed and turned around, grabbed Hee Soon's wrists just as she was about to run into me, and pushed her onto the bed, getting on top of her.

"Can mushrooms do this?" I smirked as her eyes widened in shock and leaned down to kiss her when I heard someone cough from the door way. ...

"Ya know, Minnie," Jonghyun started. "You're lucky that I was the one to walk in on you two rather than Onew...or worse, Key." I got up and turned to face Jonghyun as Hee Soon stood and straightened out her dress.

"Hyung, it would be great if you knocked more often," I stated.

"I'm sorry, blocking is just so fun," he joked.

"LET'S GO!" Manager hyung called from down the hall.

"Onew oppa's not driving, is he?" Hee Soon asked as we walked to the door.

"No, hyung is." (A/N: From here on, their manager is just going to go by 'hyung'. So much simpler ^-^)

"Oh, thank Shisus," she muttered under her breath.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Oh, Shisus, I'm so nervous...what if the ELFs don't like me? What if I stutter and mess up my words? What if I screw everything up for Super Junior? What if-

"Donghae-ah, are you okay?" My inner babble was interrupted by Eeteuk.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

"Nervous?"

"A bit..." We were all backstage waiting to be called to go out to the conference room.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine."

"Yakseok? (Promise?)" I held out my pinky finger.

"Yakseok," he smiled and laced his pinky finger with mine.

"Alright, all of Super Junior to the conference room!" a staff member called out. As I was walking out the door, he stopped me. "Donghae-sshi, when you get to the conference room, wait outside the door until we announce you. The doors open automatically, so all you have to do is walk through, greet the audience, and take a seat."

"Arasso," I replied.

The rest of Super Junior walked into the conference room, greeting the crowd with, "We are Shyupeo Jooni- OHEYO!" (Keke Teukie's Engrish xD) as I waited outside of the doors. I could hear Teukie hyung talking to the crowd.

"As you all know, we as a group and a a family have decided to add a member to Super Junior. He has worked very hard for the past three years, training and improving his skills. We all hope that everyone will welcome him with open arms and loving hearts. Now, Super Junior is proud to introduce the newest member, Lee Donghae!" The doors opened and I walked into the room, bowing as I passed everyone on my way to my seat. I got onstage and Eeteuk nudged me toward the mic, whispering, "Say something." I nodded slightly, stepped behind the microphone, and smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Uwa! It's so great to be here! I'm very thankful to my hyungs for taking such good care of me while I was a trainee and to Soo Man sajangnim for allowing me this great opportunity. I'd also like to thank my mother and sister for supporting me with all of my decisions. Sadly, my mother couldn't be here today, but my sister is here supporting me for the both of them..." I looked over at Teukie and he nodded, telling me I could point out Hee Soon. I saw her sitting next to SHINee; more specifically, Taemin -__-. "Hee Soon-ah! You can't get mad at me for pointing you out, 'cause Teukie hyung said it was okay! Stand up!" Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned several shades of pink, then Taemin nudged her arm, telling her to stand up. She stood, smiled and bowed to everyone, then sat back down.

"Sorry, Hee Soon~," I smiled at her with aegyo and she rolled her eyes and smiled back. "Lastly, I'd just like to thank all of you for coming out today to welcome me into Super Junior. I promise I'll work my hardest and bring my best to this group. Kamsamnida!" I bowed and sat down between Eeteuk and Eunhyuk.

 

MiNa P.O.V

(A/N: This is the evil girl that dumped water on Hee Soon earlier! I finally came up with a name! I got her name from the first characters of 'crazy' [미친/michin] and 'bad' [나쁜/nappeun]. I thought it fit her nicely...)

When's this dang conference gonna start? Is the new guy hot or not?!

Eeteuk oppa finally stood up and started talking. "Now, Super Junior is proud to introduce the newest member, Lee Donghae!" I was on the edge of my seat. I'm SO happy they reserved a section of fans! The doors opened and in walked this Lee Donghae guy.

Hmm...he's kinda cute-...Ohmygod! That guy wasn't kidding! He really is the new Super Junior member! It was the same guy that InJae (A/N: The girl that was with MiNa) and I saw with Henry at the Mini Mart.

"Hee Soon-ah!" he said as he scanned the crowd. He found who he was looking for and said, "Stand up!" A girl sitting next to SHINee a few rows in front of us - I was that freaking close to SHINee! xD - stood up and bowed to everyone. That's the girl I threw water at and ed out the other day! But why is she sitting next to SHINee? Ugh...stupid just doesn't know when to quit. She must have begged them to let her sit next to them. My poor oppas~ Don't worry, my beautiful oppas! I'll protect you!

Donghae thanked everyone, then sat down. Lee Soo Man said some stuff that I didn't pay attention to, then everyone started leaving. There wasn't anyone by the doors that Super Junior went out of once they and the rest of SMTOWN left, so I thought I'd do some sneaking >:)

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

"LEE DONGHAE!" I yelled once we were all back stage. "I can't BELIEVE YOU!"

"I LOVE MY SISTER!" Donghae shouted as he ran around the room, avoiding colliding with anyone.

"Love this!" I threw a pillow from the couch at him.

"Oh, this is pretty," he said, catching the pillow.

"I can't believe you called me out like that..."

"That's why I told you to wear something pretty!"

"You irritate me..." I pouted, sitting down on the couch next to Kyuhyun, who was playing with his phone. The door opened and Changmin and Yunho oppa walked in. Yunho saw me and a big smile made its way to his face.

"HEE SOON!!" he shouted, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"YUNHO OPPA!!" I hit his back. "Put me DOWN!" He set me back down, but pulled me into a giant bear hug.

"Oppa! Let me go!" I protested. I saw Taemin, fuming with jealousy in the corner.

"BUT I LOVE YOU, BABY!!" he said, hugging me more.

"YAH! She's my baby!" Taemin shouted. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. His mouth was open, shocked from his own words, and he frantically looked at me.

"What do you mean, Taemin?" Changmin asked.

"Yeah, Taemin. What do you mean?" Yunho asked, protectively putting his arm around my waist. Taemin looked at me, pleading for help.

"What he means," I said, loud enough for the whole room to hear me. "Is that, since I'm younger than him, I'm like the baby of the group when I hang out with the SHINee oppas. I'm their little sister." Let's just hope I'm as good of a liar as I think...

I heard everyone go, "Ohhh..." then resume their conversations.

"Hee Soon-ah," Taemin came up to Yunho and me. "Can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" Yunho's arm tightened around my waist; Taemin noticed, too. Then, I felt something vibrate against my side. I looked up at Yunho then went through the inside pocket of his suit jacket, pulling out his phone. He had a text. I flipped open the phone to read who it was from.

"Uh, Yunho oppa?"

"Yes, cutie?" he smiled at me.

"Who's 'Baby Alex'?"

"Oh! I'm her Love Angel!"

"Her what?" I asked.

"Love Angel. I help her wi-" Yunho started, but was interrupted by Taemin.

"Sounds interesting. Sorry, hyung, but this is important." Taemin grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the door.

"Oppa! Tell me later!" I shouted. "I wanna meet Baby Alex!" Yunho smiled and waved as Taemin pulled me out of the room and shut the door.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" I asked. "Gotta hot date?"

"Only if you're free," he winked. "But anyway, what's your relationship with Yunho hyung?"

"Huh?"

"Why was he like that? I've never seen him use skinship so freely with girls before."

"What? You think he's got the hots for me?"

"Well, kinda." I looked at him, and he seemed legitimately serious.

"...EWW, GROSS!" I laughed. "Taemin, there's no doubt in my mind that Yunho oppa's extremely gorgeous," Taemin pouted. "But he's like a brother to me. Not to mention there's like, a nine year age difference!"

"...oh."

"Yeah. So don't think I'm gonna cheat on you," I said, lightly hitting his arm.

"Mianhae~" he pouted.

"Aigoo, don't pout..." His pouts are adorable; you can't deny it.

"Then how about something better?" he smirked. I looked at him, confused, but before I could say anything, his lips met mine. After getting over the fact that he was kissing me in public, I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Well, until I heard the 'snap' sound of a cell phone camera. Taemin immediately pulled away and I looked down the hall to see a hooded figure running away. He seemed to notice the person, too, immediately cursing under his breath.

"I'm so dead..." Taemin muttered.

 


 

And that's where I leave you :) For now, anyway. Sorry for taking so long to update...

So I saw the bestest thing ever yesterday...I, ShiningBias, was mentioned in my favorite fanfic! xD And I'm DATING YUNHO XD Happy days...

So go subscribe and follow Alex in her crazy adventures and love life ^-^ It's super duper cool! Trust me :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8310/no-other-than-these-famous-idiots-donghae-henrylau-kyuhyun-siwon-superjunior

Anyway, thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing ♥,

ShiningBias

 

P.S.- I freaking love sujudork602 and Alex...and YunLex ;)

 

Forever Love - DBSK