Aish, This ...

Loving Fame

Please excuse my fail at comedy in the beginning >.<


 

Taemin P.O.V

"Jeogiyo, aren't you Lee Taemin?" I froze in my spot and turned my head slightly for look at her.

"Eh?" I asked, lowering my voice in attempts to disguise myself. "Aniyo, you're mistaken." I took a step forward when a girl next to her shouted, "That bracelet! Only Taemin oppa has that bracelet! He said his brother gave it to him before debuted!" My eyes darted to the girl. It's that girl that threw water at Hee Soon! My eyes widened and I ran toward the buildings, the group of SHINee fans right after me. The guards nodded to me as I passed by them just before they blocked all of the girls from getting through their human barrier.

"Ohmygod..." I breathed heavily. "NEVER. AGAIN."

"Took the front way, eh?" I looked up to see Eunhyuk hyung looking at me gasping for air. "Do you have a death wish?"

"Haha, hyung. I almost die and you're making jokes? You're cruel." I pouted, stranding up straight.

"Aigoo, look at you! You're just like Sungmin!" He threw his arm around my shoulders and guided me toward the elevators. "So what are you doing here? Don't you have the day off?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to practice a little."

"Really? Can I join you?" I looked at him to see his eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Pweaseeeee~?" he pouted.

"Alright, hyung," I agreed. "But what for? Did you already have practice today?"

"Naw, everyone's getting ready for Donghae's initiation conference...no one wants to dance with me..." We entered the elevator and I hit the '3' button' the practice floor.

"I'll dance with you!" He smiled at my response.

"Hey, Taeminnie, I was wondering..." Eunhyuk's gaze dropped to the floor.

"Hmm?" He kept taking steps toward me until my back hit the elevator's wall and he looked right into my eyes. "Uh...hyung? What are you doing?" He was really close to me.

"Can you..." He put his hand against the wall as his face got closer to mine. WTF is he doing?

"...teach me the Lucifer dance?" he said, his face stopping barely inches from mine. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Hyung!" I laughed, pushing against his chest and he took a few steps backward.

"Will you?"

"You could've asked in a less erted way!" The elevator dinged, announcing that we were on the third floor.

"But will you?"

"Don't be a ert!"

"But will you?"

"Never do that to me again!"

"BUT WILL YOU?!"

"Ugh...fine! But you're buying me banana milk after!"

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" Eunhyuk threw me over his shoulder and ran to an empty practice room. "Teachmeteachmeteachme!"

 

-------------

 

Eunhyuk hyung and I were taking a break from practicing when I heard my phone buzz. Text messageeeee!

To: Taemin

From: Cutie Hee Soon ^^

Annyeong, Taemin-sshi! I hope I'm not interrupting your practicing! But I was wondering if you wanted me to bring you something to eat? Or have you already eaten? Aigoo, I'd feel embarrassed if you've already eaten...you haven't eaten, right? Keke I hope you don't mind my bothering you~

 

I smiled and texted back:

 

To: Cutie Hee Soon ^^

From: Taemin

"Annyeong Hee Soon-sshi! Aniyo, you're not bothering me! I'm on break. I'd love if you brought me food! But...Eunhyuk hyung is here, too...

 

A minute later, I got her reply.

 

To: Taemin

From:Cutie Hee Soon ^^

That's fine! I'll bring him some food, too! You both are too skinny! You gotta eat more! Keke do I sound like Key yet? I'll see you soon!

 

To: Cutie Hee Soon ^^

From: Taemin

Arasso! Third floor, practice room D! Bballi (Hurry)! Baegopaaa~ (I'm hungryyy~)

 

I looked over at Eunhyuk hyung. "Hey, hyung?"

"Mm?"

"I'm gonna wait downstairs for my friend."

"What for?"

"She's bringing us food!" His eyes lit up.

"Wait for her! Bring her quickly! Baegopaaa~" He rolled around on the floor holding his stomach as I walked out the door.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

Aigoo, this boy! So cuteee~ I probably should have texted him before I made food, but oh well! At least he'll eat!

I was walking up the walkway to the entrance of SM when a girl shouted at me, "Jeogiyo! Where are you going??" I turned to see a girl - maybe 14? 15? - with black hair in a pixie cut, looking at me like she was slightly confused by me.

"Jeoyo? (Me?)" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Well, yeah. Where are you going?" she asked again.

"I'm going to see my friend. I brought him food." I held up the lunch boxes.

"So who's your friend?" Another girl stepped forward. That's the girl that dropped water on me!

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

"We just wanna know who you have connections to, that's all," she said innocently, grabbing my chin between her index finger and thumb and tilting my face left and right, as if inspecting me.

"It doesn't really concern y-"

"If it deals with our oppas, yes, it does. So who are you seeing?" Should I tell her? She seems kinda evil; like she'll beat me up if I do something wrong... "Well?" she persisted.

"My oppa..." I said quietly, avoiding her eyes.

"Which oppa?" She's starting to piss me off... "Why don't you just be a big girl and tell us? We won't hurt you...unless we feel like it, of course." I turned my gaze to her.

"Listen, little girl. You have no right to talk to me that way."

"Little girl? Please, I'm ol-"

"How old are you?"

"16," she announced proudly.

"I'm 17. Show some respect." I smacked her hand away from my face and took a step toward her. "And don't you ever lay your hands on me again. Ara?" I glared. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Listen, . You can't tell me what to in' do!"

"Aigoo, now what would your precious oppas think if they heard that dirty little mouth of yours?"

"They'd be damn proud that I have the guts to stand up to a ty little like you!" Deep breath, Hee Soon...you're above cussing out this assface...even though you SO want to...

"ty little ? ty little...look here, you insolent little brat. What gives you the right to talk to me like that? Didn't your parents teach you any better? To be honest, I feel bad for all of the girls around you. I'd feel ashamed to have to be around such a witch-"

*SMACK*

I held my cheek in shock. This . I stared at her, wide eyed, and said nothing; just let my gaze pierce her wretched, hateful soul; she winced a bit. Weak . I knew she was cruel from the first time I saw her. Then she smirked at me as if in some sort of triumph. Everyone around us was silent and they were focused on us. I heard rushed footsteps coming from the building, then some guys arguing, but didn't pay any attention to it.

"Are you happy now? Does hitting me make you feel better?" She continued to smirk; the footsteps from before started again and were getting closer. "It doesn't change the fact that I'm here to see Taemin oppa." My emphasis on 'oppa' made her eyes darken as she raised her hand to smack me again, but someone grabbed her wrist.

"Don't you dare hit her," Taemin glared coldly.

"O-oppa," the stuttered. He dropped her wrist and took my hand.

"If you ever touch her like that again, there'll be hell to pay," he said darkly. She just stared at us as we walked into the building and held her wrist. We walked Taemin dragged me into the elevator and hit the '3' button more forcefully than necessary.

"Taemin-sshi..." I said quietly, trying not to make him any angrier. He didn't say anything; he just burned holes into the floor with his gaze. "Taemin-sshi?" Nothing. I sighed and let go of his hand, and wrapped my arms around his upper arm, looking into his eyes. "Oppaaa~" I pouted. He snapped back to reality and looked at me shocked.

"O...oppa?"

"Mhm. Why?" I asked. "You don't like it?"

"A-aniyo! O...oppa's fine," he smiled.

"Good~" I let go of his arm when the elevator doors opened (don't want to create a scandal now, do we? Keke) and we walked to practice room D to find Eunhyuk rolling around on the floor.

"Right where I left you!" Taemin laughed.

"Here, Hyukkie oppa!" I handed him a bento box.

"BENTO!!!" He happily snatched to food from my hands.

"Oppa, meoggo~ (eat~)" I handed Taemin his lunch and sat down in their little circle.

"Werd joo rearn to meck bentoo bokshez? (Where'd you learn to make bento boxes?)" Eunhyuk asked, his mouth full of rice.

"My mom showed me the video that she learned from," I laughed.

"If your mom's half the cook that you are, she should be working in a five-star restaurant," Eunhyuk said, scooping kimbap into his mouth. "Your cooking's freaking amazing! Yah, Taemin, you're lucky you found a girl that can cook."

"Eh?" Taemin looked at Eunhyuk with alarmed eyes. "W-what are you talking about?"

"I'm not stupid, Taemin. It's obvious that you two are dating."

"THERE'S NO WAY! MANAGER HYUNG WOULD KI-"

"Calm down, Minnie!" Eunhyuk chuckled. "I won't tell anyone...and you should be more considerate. Your girlfriend's sitting right there, ya know." Taemin looked over at me and blushed.

"Sorry, Hee Soon-sshi...it's nothing against you!" he insisted.

"I understand, oppa," I laughed. "Scandals are a no-no."

"And so are double negatives," Eunhyuk added, piling the rest of his rice onto his chopsticks.

"Nerd," I giggled.

"I prefer the term 'Grammar Elitist.'"

"Alright," I said. "*cough* NERD *cough*"

"YAH-" Eunhyuk began, but was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Yeobasaeyo?" I answered.

"Hee Soonieee~" Donghae sang. "Where are you?"

"Eating lunch with Taemin and Eunhyuk oppa. Why? What's up?"

"Have you found what you're going to wear tonight?"

"No, I was just gonna wear whatever. It's not a dressy thing, is it?"

"WHAT?!" Donghae gasped. "Your loving, caring, best brother is going through a milestone in his life and you're just going to wear whatever? Do you hate me that much, Hee Soon? Do you want me to cry to death?!"

"Aish, pabo! I'm sorry! I'll wear a dress or something!" I shouted.

"Really?? Okay, wear something pretty! I love you SOOOOOOOOO much! I'll see ya later!"

"Alright, oppa; Bye!" I ended the call and looked over at Taemin and Eunhyuk. "You guys don't mind if I leave, right? I have to find something to wear."

"Can  I come?" Taemin asked.

"What for? I was just gonna raid my closet for something..."

"I'll buy you a dress!" he exclaimed.

"What?! Are you crazy?! I have dresses at home that I can wear! No absolutely not! Don't spend your money on me!" I protested. I'm the type of person that absolutely hates when people outside of family spend their money on me. If my mom or Donghae bought me a shirt, that's fine. But if Taemin or even Hyukkie oppa tried to buy me something, I would die begging them not to.

"It's fine! I won't get you a million dollar dress; just something simple, okay?"

"No. I don't like people buying me things."

"Then can we just look around the mall or something?"

"No." I gave him a stern look.

"Aww, Hee Soon-ah, pwease?" His lower lip started to quiver.

"No. Stop asking."

"Pwease?" He stuck his lower lip out further.

"...'

PWEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?" He clasped his hands together and pouted like Edith from Despicable Me.

(A/N: How can you resist the cuteness?!)

"Ugh...fine!" Taemin smiled widely and jumped up from the floor.

"Hyung!" Taemin looked at Eunhyuk. "Do you wanna come?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll just dance some more." With his reply, we headed for the mall.

 

Taemin P.O.V

♫ Mall time with Hee Soon~ ♫ Mall time with Hee Soon~It's like a date! \(^^) Hehe~

We walked into the first store we saw, but Hee Soon tried pulling me back out the door.

"What are you doing, silly?" I chuckled.

"Do you see all this stuff?! It all looks so expensive!"

"Aigoo, geokjeongma! (Don't worry!)" I grabbed her hand and led her to one of the racks, showing her several price tags. "It just looks expensive...like those knock-off designer purses!"

"How do you know about knock-offs?" She asked, amused.

"Key hyung's the queen of deals."

"...don't you mean king?"

"No." She laughed. "Well?" I looked down at her.

"...what?"

"Aish, go look around!" I said, lightly pushing her toward the racks of dresses.

"Hmm..." she muttered. "No...no...no...absolutely not...no-"

"Waitwaitwait," I interrupted her, grabbed a few dresses off of different racks, and put them in her arms. "Go; Try those on."

"Why?"

"Because you're so picky," I said. "What you think is gross on the rack may look amazing on you." She looked at me shocked. "This is what happens when you shop with Key...now go~!" She sighed and entered the changing room.

Besides, whatever you wear, I know that you'll be beautiful..

 


 

Well hey there, my y subscriber! How you doin'? ;) My friend and I have been writing creeper notes to each other, so please excuse me x)

My dog is barking like a freak! GAAAAAAH!

I'm finishing typing this rather than doing stupid homework for Romeo and Juliet keke x)

So I've basically been dying of fan girl spasms. BEAST IS BACK! And I almost died watching their 'Fiction' MV.

HEREHEREHEREHEREHERE ► http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0&feature=channel_video_title

I might spaz again in the next chapter's bottom note... FORGIVE ME.

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Fiction, Virus, & 비가 오는 날엔 (On Rainy Days) all by BEAST  \(^^)