Call Me Sometime?

Loving Fame

Just as a heads up- I don't own any of the shops! I'm just using the pics for reference. This goes for the coffee shop in the last chapter and future chapters as well! Credits to owners! Thought I'd put that out there :)

I apologize if the beginning is kinda slow/boring :\


 

Key P.O.V

"YAH!" I yelled as Jonghyun led towed me down the street to the nearest pie shop. He's so lucky I remembered to bring hats and sunglasses for us...stupid dinosaur...

"Quit yelling. You're attracting peoples' attention," Jonghyun reprimanded.

"I'll stop yelling when you tell me where you're taking me!"

"You said you wanted p-"

"I know it's a pie shop, you dipstick! How do you know where you're going?" I asked.

"I was sight-seeing while Dubu was driving yesterday."

"...oh..." Jonghyun came to a halt and I ended up running into his shoulder. Onew ran into my back.

"Here it is!" It looked like someone shoved a giant pie into the side of a building. Wow. How did I miss that?

 

(A/N: This is the pie shop from the show "Pushing Daisies". I LOVE that show ^^)

We walked in and took a seat at one of the booths. A few seconds later, a waiter walked up to our table with small menus.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" he greeted us. "Would you like a moment to look over the menu?"

"Aniyo," I said. "I'll take a slice of apple pie, please." The waiter nodded and looked to Jonghyun.

"Oh, nothing for me," Jonghyun said. "I'm workin' on my abs." I scoffed.

"What abs?"

"THEY'RE IN TRAINING!"

"Aish, shut up!" I scolded him.

"Nothing for me, either, thanks," Onew smiled. The waiter nodded and went to get my pie. I rounded on Jonghyun.

"So why did you drag Onew and me here, leaving Taemin and Hee Soon alone?"

"Chill, boo. Donghae hyung's there."

"So? THAT"S NO EXCUSE!" Just to make it clear, I was NOT yelling. Oh, I wanted to. Believe me. I wanted to. I was just harshly talking.

"What is it that we figured out?" I continued. "'Cause I'm still drawing a blank." Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"You really are an idiot sometimes, huh?"

"Watch yourself, dino boy..."

"Anyways," Jonghyun said. "You didn't notice Taemin totally has the hots for Hee Soon?" Oh, I know. I just don't want to admit that he might have a better chance than me...

"Uh...not really."

"You're so stupid, man. You honestly didn't see him trying to stand next to her the whole time we were at her house?" I noticed that, too.

The waiter brought my pie and I took the chance to downcast my gaze to my plate.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said quietly. For some reason, I was getting a little pissed that we were only talking about Taemin this, Taemin that. I swallowed a fork-full of pie.

"Come on, man. Why do you think I dragged you and Onew out of the house?" My gaze shot up to him.

"Why?" I asked a little too coldly.

"I'm his unofficial wing man!" Jonghyun smiled brightly, as if he had done something praise-worthy. Hell to the no.

"You should mind your business..." I whispered eating more of my pie.

"What was that?" Jonghyun asked. "You gotta stop mumbling, diva."

"I said we should get down to business," I said audibly. "Let's go back to Taemin and Hee Soon and help him." I hated saying it, but I needed to get to Hee Soon before he did. There's no way he's tried asking her out yet.

"You can go ahead, Key," Jonghyun replied. "I still have to buy Dubu his chicken." I nodded, paid for my pie, and walked out the door.

I walked a little ways down to a nearby cafe, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Hee Soon and Taemin sitting in a booth, laughing at who knows what. Damn. That boy works fast.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Then you just haven't noticed my flirting with you?" I asked.

"That's s- wait, what?"

Did I just say that?

She looked at me in shock; I blushed slightly.

"Umm...so...TURTLES." That was so stupid...

"W-what?"

"Turtles...Ddakkoma. Yesung hyung was talking to me about his turtle."

"Yah, Lee Taemin. Don't try to change to subject! What did you just say?" Just then, someone scooted next to me into the booth.

"Hey, guys!" Key smiled at us.

"Key-sshi!" Hee Soon beamed.

"Yah, It's oppa to you," he replied. Oh barf...

-You wouldn't be saying that if she was calling you oppa~ -

AAAAGH! Who's there?!

-You're conscience. Quit being stupid...-

What do you want?

-To tell you that if you want Hee Soon to be yours, you better hurry the hell up!-

What? Why?

-'Cause your buddy Key over there is sending her mad-crazy signals-

I refuse to believe that.

I looked over at Key to see him happily chatting with Hee Soon.

See, conscience? Nothing to be worried ab- HE DID NOT JUST WINK AT HER!!!! D:<

That's exactly what that damn diva did. He WINKED at MY girl!

-She's not you're girl-

SHUT UP!

Hee Soon's face flushed slightly as she looked down at her hot chocolate. I elbowed Key slightly.

"Quit embarrassing her." He raised his eyebrows at me. "And don't make faces. It might stay like that forever," I said, looking out the window. A few moments later, Key's phone went off.

"Yeobasaeyo?" Several seconds passed.

"Arasso." He disconnected the conversation. "C'mon Minnie. We gotta meet Jjong and Dubu at the subway."

"We're leaving?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Bye, Hee Soonie!" Key said, smiling at her as he stood up. "We'll see each other soon, right?"

"Huh?" She looked at him in contemplation. "Oh, uh, sure." Her smile looked forced as Key headed toward the door.

"I'll be there in a minute," I called to Key. He nodded and leaned against the wall, his back facing us.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

Why's Key-sshi like this? Yes, Key-SSHI. It's still a little weird to call him oppa...

"So do you have any plans for the summer?" Key asked me.

"Not really. Annie and I are probably just going to laze around for a while and figure out what we should do." He nodded in understanding.

"Well, you could always come by the dorms if you wanted to." Then he winked at me. Yeah. The dude freakin' WINKED at me. I realize all of you Lockets out there are like, "I'M GONNA F**KING KILL YOU, HEE SOON!" But hey. It was really awkward. Like, REALLY awkward.

I looked down at my now empty hot chocolate mug as my face began to heat up slightly. Key got a phone call and told Taemin they had to go.

"Bye, Hee Soonie!" His smile seemed a little bit too big. "We'll see each other soon, right?" Only if soon is a million years...

"Uh, sure." I faked the best smile possible. Don't get me wrong; Key's nice and all, but he's a bit creepy...I mean I'm only 17. He's 20. Granted that's not much of an age difference, it's still weird. Taemin told Key he'd catch up in a minute.

"Hee Soon-sshi, do you have a pen?" he asked. I dug around my bag for a second, then handed him the pen. He took my hand, palm side up, and wrote some numbers on it.

"Call me sometime?" He gave me a surprisingly flirtatious smile. I damn melted. HOT DAMN. I nodded, seeing as if I were to open my mouth, I would have screamed like a fan girl. His smile widened a little as he said goodbye.

"I'll talk to you soon?" I smiled as I nodded again. "Annyeong, Hee Soon-sshi!" he called as he walked backwards toward the door.

 

Sorry I didn't update last week! *Sings Super Junior off key* Yeah, I'm not much of a singer...

I hope you liked this chapter! I don't really like the beginning, but I'm really happy with the end ^^

I've been pretty busy. I had parties all last weekend (reason why I didn't update). I'm not even a party person, but I needed some social interaction. Plus, I'm now a host sister to a German foreign exchange student. She's SO nice!

Today was pretty awesome as well. I accomplished my search of the John Green books Looking For Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, and Paper Towns. I'm in my happy place :) I like reading a lot...

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Intuition by CN Blue