Ooo~ Waterfall!...Sort Of.

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Hee Soon-sshi! Annie-sshi! Annyeong~!" Taemin called as we entered the room.

"Annyeong!" Annie and I bowed.

"Alright, guys," SHINee's manager walked into the room. "It's 10:30; time for the sh-...who are they?" he asked, pointing at Annie and me.

"Oh! Hyung, these are our friends, Annie and Hee Soon," Onew introduced us.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" I bowed. "I'm Lee Hee Soon! And this is my friend, Kim Annie."

"Annyeonghasaeyo," Annie bowed.

"Oh..." he said. "Alright, then. Nice to meet you. I'm SHINee's manager. Guys, time to go!" The guys walked out of the room, but Taemin stopped as he got to the doorway and looked back to us.

"Aren't you guys coming?"

"We, uh, don't know where to go..." I said shyly.

"I'll show you, then!" Taemin smiled and took Annie's and my hands and leading us toward the recording room. He opened the door slightly and looked around.

"There's seats right next to the door if you want them," Taemin said, turning around and closing the door. We nodded and he opened the door for us.

"Thanks, Taemin-sshi!" we called. "Fighting~!" He smiled and left us to go perform.

 

Mystery Girl P.O.V

Omo! Is that Taemin oppa at the door?

I had this weird feeling that someone was behind me (besides the chick sitting behind me, of course), so I turned around and saw Taeminnie oppa looking around the audience from the entrance door. A few moments after he disappeared the two from earlier walked in.

Ugh...stupid es...what gives them the right to talk to my oppa?!

SHINee must have taken their places already because the music started and everyone went crazy...including me. I'm a fan girl; what can I say?

Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, SHINee, LUCIFER!

~~~~~~~

The boys finished their performance and exited the stage. I left my seat and saw those two s exit through the door they came from.

- The door to Hell? -

I like the way you think, conscience~

- They're probably going to go see Taemin~ -

They better not! Oh HELL to the NO.

- Then go follow them. -

Hmm...

And that's what I did. I managed to sneak past security and follow them back toward the dressing rooms. Incredible, I know.

I took out the water bottle that I had stored in my bag and opened it up. As I walked passed them...let's just say there was a little accident. >:)

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

Annie and I walked backstage to go see the boys. We were just inside the doorway and leaning on the door frame, Annie on the left and myself on the right. I felt something really cold hit my back. You know how people react when something really cold touches their back? How they gasp and arch their back and try to get the ice cube out from under their shirt or whatever? Yeah. There was no ice cube.

"HOLY SHISUS, THAT'S COLD!" I shouted, stepping away from the door frame.

"Hee Soon?" Taemin stepped forward.

"Omo! Mianhae~ I'm so sorry!" some chick said behind me. I turned around. She seemed pretty nice; she looked to be about 16 years old, long jet-black hair, about my height, and really pretty. But her sincerity for what had just happened didn't meet her eyes.

"Oh, it's okay," I smiled. "A-accidents happen, r-right?" My teeth were starting to chatter. Damn, why'd that water have to be so COLD?!

"Aigoo," Jonghyun said as he walked up to me. "Look at you! Minnie! Get her a dry shirt." Taemin nodded, went to his bag, and pulled out a shirt.

"Good maknae~ Now show her where the bathrooms are," Jonghyun ordered.

"If you weren't my hyung, would you still boss me around like this?" Taemin asked.

"Probably." Taemin sighed and walked toward the door.

"Here," he handed me the shirt with a smile. "Wear this. I'll show you to the bathrooms."

Taemin waited for me as I changed and I came out a minute later wearing his shirt.

[A/N: He's so FREAKIN' CUTE! xD Just imagine Hee Soon wearing that (: ]

The shirt was a bit long, so it covered most of the length of my shorts. Taemin just kinda stood there and stared.

"How do I look?" I asked. He snapped out of his daze and smiled a little.

"Very adorable. My clothes look nice on you."

"Aigoo~" I cried, pinching his cheek. "You're too cute!"

 

Crazy Chick P.O.V

So she gets to pinch his cheeks AND wear his clothes?! I gotta tell the girls about this. They'll destroy her! >:)

...stupid gon' get it...

 



Hehe~

I don't know what to name the fan girl...any suggestions? I can't think of anything right now...

I've basically been working on a paper for the past few days. I updated so much last week because I was on spring break, so I had LOTS of time to update! ^^ Now I'm back to school and can only update in my free time :( And today I lost my favorite ring in that prison! Grr...I'm pissed.

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

오늘따라 (Of All Days) by TOP