Crappy Morning...Or...Not?

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

The sound of the door bell woke me up. FUUUUUUUUUU- I want more sleep...

I heard muffled voices coming from the living room. Donghae's friends must be over...

What a weird dream...I met SHINee, but it was like we'd known each other forever. It felt so real...

I pushed my hair out of my face and felt the bandage. Everything was real? I really met SHINee?

I got off my bed and walked over to my bag from last night, digging through it and picking up my 'Lucifer' CD. I sat down on the floor and flipped through it multiple times. I spent all that time with SHINee and I didn't ask for a signature? I'm such an idiot...way to ruin my morning, idiot self!

"Aish!" I huffed loudly. Seconds later, Donghae burst into my room.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" he said worriedly, looking around my room frantically. His eyes landed on me, still sitting on the floor, CD in hand. He rushed over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DID YOU SIT ON SOMETHING?" He grabbed my upper arms and lifted me up like Superman.

"Oppa, when did you get so strong?" I laughed.

"Thank Siwon. Now, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Nothing, and I'm fine. I just forgot to ask Taemin oppa to sign my CD...Annie's gonna be pissed."

"Who cares about Annie's feelings?"

"Oppa!" I chuckled, punching his arm lightly.

"I'm just joking, pabo. And you aren't mad?" Donghae asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Well, I'm not full out mad...maybe upset..."

"Awww~ cheer up, dongsaeng!"

"I will."

"BUT YOU'RE NOT SMILING!" Donghae pestered.

"Give me a minute, oppa. This is Taemin we're talking about. The Lee Taemin. He's pretty awesome...and I'm such a pabo. I hang out with all five SHINee members, and I don't even think about asking for their signatures? Not one? What does that say about me? That I'm a pabo!" I sighed.

"No, that just says you value people over property. That's not a bad thing. And why don't you just ask him to sign it now?" Donghae asked, a smile slowly making it's way to his lips.

"Oppa, did you hit your head or something? You honestly thing I can ever talk to him again? He's probably on his way to a foreign country by now. He's famous, Donghae. Famous." I gazed down at the floor.

"Whoa, hyung!" My eyes shot up at the familiar voice to see a guy walking into my room backwards.

"Okay, Donghae. Which one of your friends is drunk at-" I looked at the clock. "12:30?" Donghae just shrugged his shoulders. I stood up and walked over to the backwards guy, put my hands on his shoulders, and turned him around. My eyes widened.

"Annyeong, Hee Soon-sshi!" Taemin gave me a cheeky smile. "Pretty nice foreign country, if you ask me," he said, looking around my room.

"You are definitely not drunk...but I might be." Donghae ran over and ripped my hands away from Taemin's shoulders.

"Do you have a hangover?! Did they make you drink?! DO I HAVE TO KILL THEM?!" Taemin's eyes widened and he took a step back.

"No, oppa. Chill~" Donghae turned his attention to my appearance.

"AND LOOK WHAT YOU'RE WEARING! No wonder this kid's flirting with you!"

"Huh?" Taemin looked at me completely and his eyes widened again. "Whoa..."

"YAH!" Donghae yelled. "DON'T LOOK AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry..." Taemin averted his eyes to the floor.

"What?" I was confused. "Chill, oppa. I got pants on!"

"You call those pants?!" I walked over to my mirror. I was wearing a pair of Soffe shorts and a tank top.

"...yes. Everything important is covered." Taemin took off his jacket and held it out to me. I tilted my head. It's summer. Why does he have a jacket?

"Cover your legs. The erted dinosaur is here, too." I chuckled.

"You called?" Jonghyun nonchalantly walked into the room with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, y dino," I smiled at him.

"Hey, Hee Soon!" He tackled me into a hug for a second before Donghae pried him off of me. He took a big breath and was about to scold Jonghyun, but I just rolled my eyes, so Donghae gave him a glare and kept quiet, receding to my bed to sit down.

"Whoa, Hee Soon-sshi!" Taemin grabbed my hand, making my heart skip a little. "Your ring is so cool!"

"Huh? Oh, thanks. I guess I forgot to take it off..." It was my favorite ring.

"It looks a lot like JaeJoong sunbae's ring..." Taemin commented.

"It's a replica...Annie got it for me for my birthday last year."

Jonghyun averted his attention from us and looked around my room while Donghae had laid down on my bed and closed his eyes. Taemin took the opportunity to weave his fingers through mine. I looked at him wide-eyed and tried to get my hand free, but he wouldn't have it. He just smiled innocently and tightened his grip.

"Whoa, Minnie. Better quit before umma sees you." Jonghyun said. Donghae shot up from my bed.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" he asked groggily, his eyes still closed.

"Don't you ever get sleep, oppa?" I asked him.

"...no."

"Sleep." I pushed him back onto my bed and he curled up into the sheets. I noticed Taemin was still holding my hand...sneaky little maknae...

 

Key P.O.V

"Before umma sees what?" I walked into Hee Soon's room, followed by Onew hyung and Minho.

"Hey, Hee Soon!" I gave her a smile as my eyes wandered down to Taemin's hand, which firmly held Hee Soon's.

"Taemin-ah..." I said quietly, trying to hide the shock from my voice, but Jonghyun noticed.

"Yeobo...you okay?" I looked at Taemin. Crap...how do I play this off?

"My Minnie!" I cried, throwing my arms around him, making him stumble backwards and let go of Hee Soon's hand.

"How could you hold her hand?! Why are you like this? Do you like her? How could you do this to your ummaaa~?!" I fake sobbed and I heard Hee Soon giggle.

"Yeobo...yeobo..." Jonghyun played along, pulling at my arms. "It's okay...we can ground him...or send him to boarding school..." I looked at him. "...or detain him. Please calm down~" I slowly let go of Taemin. Then I clung to Jonghyun's arm, just to bug him.

"Yah," Jonghyun said, trying to shake me off. "Let go." I smirked.

"Never." Jonghyun groaned, clearly showing his discontent. I looked at Donghae. He had gotten up from the bed and was leaning against the wall, Onew next to him. Wasn't he just sleeping?

"Kids these days, eh?" Onew hyung said, trying to put his elbow on Donghae's shoulder. The guy's just SO tall! Donghae rested his elbow on top of Onew's head.

"You're tellin' me."

"So," Hee Soon spoke up. "What are you guys doing here? Aren't you busy with schedules?"

"We only had one schedule today. You noticed?" Onew said, motioning to his makeup lined eyes.

"You guys have to wear eyeliner?" Hee Soon looked at all of us. "Don't you think it's weird?"

"No...do you think it's weird?" Minho asked. We all looked at her curiously.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

Hmm...do I think it's weird?

"No, not if you look good with eyeliner...actually..." I looked a little closer at them. "...you guys look kinda hot."

Did I just say that?...yes. Yes, I did...crap...

"Oh, really?" Jonghyun said, casually slinging his arm around my shoulder, flashing me a flirty smile.

"Yeobooo~!" Key whined. "Why do you keep doing this to me?!" He lightly stomped his feet on the floor. Such a cute diva~ ^^

I noticed Donghae shooting Jonghyun death glares. He looked at me and his glare lessened as I smiled. Gwenchanha, oppa. They're just playing around. He nodded and gave Jonghyun a final glare.

"Who's thirsty?" Donghae interrupted.

"Me~" I sang, skipping over to Donghae, linking my arm with his. Jonghyun's arm just kind of limply fell off my shoulder when I walked away.

"Oppa~" I called Donghae.

"Yes, my cute little dongsaeng?"

"Want me to help with the drinks?" I asked him.

"No, no. It's okay." I pouted.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you wouldn't be of much help anyway."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Well, it's not like you can reach the tea shelf..." Donghae chuckled as he patted the top of my head, then walked to the kitchen.

"I'm not short!" I protested.

"Uh, Hee Soon-sshi," Onew spoke up. "No offense, but you kind of are..."

"No, I'm not!" Jonghyun effortlessly rested his elbow on my head.

"Oh, really?"

"I'm. Not. Short! I'm...vertically challenged! That's all!" I glared at him. It got really quiet for a second and, a moment later, the guys burst out laughing.

"Pwahaha! Vertically challenged? Ahaha!"

"Aish! Molla! Jinjja molla! (I don't know! I really don't know!)" I huffed, swatting Jonghyun's arm off my head and rushing out of the room. I could tell my face was like a tomato...aish...

I stomped my way down the hall, but then someone put their arms around my waist, hugging me from behind, and placed their chin on my shoulder.

"Don't be mad," he sweetly whispered into my ear. I stood there frozen.

There's NO WAY that's Donghae.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Who's the Mystery Man? Any guesses?

Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated...was it that long ago?...it feels like a long time to me...

Anyways, there's a good chance I won't be able to update as often ᅮ.ᅮ  I just got new classes for my second semester and I'm still trying to get the hang of them. Plus, I start drivers' training next week...or like, 3 days. Oh boy...

For some reason, any time I'm typing a chapter and someone walks into the room, I feel the need to open a new tab and do something else...I feel like they'll think it's weird that I'm writing about a bunch of Asian guys seeing as my family is dominantly Italian...oh well. I still love writing this ♥

Before I say goodbye for now, I want to say thank you to u_karu for putting my character (Kyung Mi Seon) in her story '99% Evil, 1% Stupidity'. Subscribe? It's really good ^^ (Mi Seon is not the lead, but that's okay! It's still SO cool!)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19519/99-evil-1-stupidity-apply-comedy-drama-romance-

Anyways, thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Listened to: Follow Your Soul by 2PM

and All Day Long by ZE:A