Running Into Bling

Loving Fame

Jonghyun P.O.V

"Aish! Where is that pabo?" our manager asked. "It's almost one o'clock! We have to rehearse the set like, now!"

"I'll call him," Minho offered. Just then, Key burst through the door. Hold up...the diva's in...sweatpants? Who knew?

"I'm here! You didn't call, so I'm not late! In your face, Kim Jonghyun!" Key's victory dance was cut short as our manager pushed us towards the door.

"Go rehearse!" he said. "NOW!" As we were walking towards the performance room, I looked at Key thoroughly.

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

"Why? Too hot for you?" he said, pulling at the neck line of his shirt.

"No, I was just expecting something bejeweled or diamond encrusted." I retorted.

"Ha! Ha ha!" Key's fake laugh fooled no one. "You're so cute, yeobo!" he said, sarcasm filling his voice, as he linked his arm with mine.

"Wow. Let go." I said. He held fast.

"Or I'll burn your Gucchi man purse," I threatened. Key let go immediately.

"It's a satchel!" he said defensively.

"Right, right. Satchel. I'm sorry," I said. I walked ahead of him. I could feel Key's death stare.

It's so a purse...

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Alright," manager-nim said as we walked onto the stage. "Run through the set list."

"Ne," we said in unison.

First, we ran through 'Lucifer', the title track from our album. Then we went through 'Replay', 'A-Yo', 'Ring Ding Dong', and finally 'Wowowow'.

"Good job, you guys!" Onew praised us as we walked off of the stage.

"Hair and make-up! Go go!" Key hyung said as he skipped to our green room/dressing room. Key hyung skipping...kekeke...

It was about 3 pm by the time we got to hair and make-up. Yeah, rehearsal took 2 hours, but they had to fix some of the lights, which meant we had to stand around for a little.

By 5, everything was perfect; we were ready to go and our fans were patiently waiting for us inside the performance room. Now we could relax for an hour. (A/N: The signing is in a different room.)

"Can we get chicken after?" Onew hyung asked manager-nim.

"Sure, Onew," he chuckled.

"Yes!" Onew said, throwing a fist in the air.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

Everyone had been let inside at 4:30 and an hour had already passed. Only 30 minutes until we all saw SHINee! I wasn't close to the stage to begin with, so I left the crowd to find a bathroom. 

While waiting in line earlier, I got thirsty and ran over the the convenience store across the street to get some water. Bad idea. For one, about 30 more people showed up when I was inside the store and I got stuck at the back of the line. For two, they (security) wouldn't let me bring my bottle in, so I had to gulp it down before I entered.

As I was leaving the bathroom, I walked straight into someone really muscular.

"Oh! Mianhae!" I said and bowed, not looking at who I ran into.

"It's alright," the person said. He had a nice voice. It sounded kind of familiar.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I straightened up from my bow and looked at the person. Ohmygod.

"K-K-Kim Jonghyun?" I stuttered. Really? I just HAD to stutter?

"Um, yeah. Are you okay?" he asked again. I mentally shook myself.

"Oh, umm...yeah. I'm fine, thank you," Wow...my voice didn't shake this time...sweet.

"Alright. Good...uh," he looked over my shoulder. "I can't really stay and talk, but I hope you enjoy your day," he gave me his million dollar smile. I couldn't resist smiling back at him.

"I sure will." We bowed to each other and he walked away. I, on the other hand, had to lean back against the wall to keep from falling over. Thankfully he was out of sight by then. THE Kim Jonghyun BOWED to ME. This day just keeps getting better.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

I managed to get away from Onew hyung's pep talk to find a bathroom, but as I was walking back to the green room, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhae!" she said and bowed, not even looking to see who she ran into.

"It's alright." I said. "Are you okay?" For some reason, she was almost in a 90-degree bow...she must've felt really bad...

(A/N: In Korea, the lower the bow, more respect is expressed.)

"K-K-Kim Jonghyun?" Aww, I'm that amazing to her...

"Um, yeah. Are you okay?" I asked again. She blinked a few times before answering with,

"Oh, umm...yeah. I'm fine, thank you." She seemed more confident in her voice, seeing as she gave herself a satisfactory look.

"Alright. Good." I said. We looked at each other for a second. Then I saw Key peeking around the corner from down the hall.

"Uh...I can't really stay and talk, but I hope you enjoy your day," I told her. I thought I'd give her one of my priceless smiles. *smile* She smiled back.

"I sure will," she said. We bowed to each other and I walked toward Key. He saw my glare and ran. Smart boy...

I got to the green room just as manager hyung was pushing the other members out the door.

"It's 6 o'clock! Go go!...there you are, Jonghyun! Go! It's show time!" he said.

To the stage...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had more time than anticipated today, so I thought I'd change into my pajamas and post some more chapters! How is it so far?

I hope you all had a good Christmas! I know I did! SHINee's 'Hello' album is now sitting proudly on my shelf reserved for awesomeness ^^ (It's basically a shelf with a bunch of K-pop albums on it...it's a good shelf.)

My family watches The Christmas Story EVERY year and I've been forced to sit through the 24-hour marathon of it for the last several Christmases, so I've decided to sit in the den with my DJ-esque headphones and listen to Super Junior.

Anyway, thanks for reading and subscribing! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

P.S.- Most of you heard that Jonghyun isn't doing much dancing in SHINee's Japan concerts (I'm sad too...). But hey, all we can do is send him get well wishes...GET WELL SOON, JJONG OPPA~!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/shinees-jonghyun-unable-to-fully-participate-for-upcoming-concerts

P.S.S.- I do not own Gucchi...if I did, I'd be hella rich. lol