Protective? That's An Understatement.

Loving Fame

Donghae P.O.V

--9:30 pm--

Hee Soon will be home in 30 minutes! I'll FINALLY be able to spend some time with her!

 

--10 pm--

Any minute now! Aaaaaand...now! ...now! Hmph...well, I can't expect her to be home at EXACTLY 10...

 

--10:30 pm--

...maybe the subway's crowded...I should call her...

I dialed Hee Soon's cell phone and it went straight to voicemail...

 

--11 pm--

She's never been this late...maybe she stopped at Annie's house? Sigh...

 

--11:30 pm--

Ohmygod! Where is she?! If she's not home soon, I'm calling the police!

 

--11:59 pm--

Unless she's been kidnapped by the government for questioning, she's SO dead when she gets here.

As the clock ticked to midnight, a car pulled into the driveway.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"I'm gonna die...I'm gonna die-" Onew turned a corner.

"I'M GONNA DIE!" Hee Soon screamed, hugging me tighter.

"You're alright," I said softly, pulling Hee Soon closer to me...for safety reasons, of course...

"That freaking chicken's gonna hear it when this car stops..."

"I doubt yelling will fix his driving," I said quietly.

"You weren't supposed to hear that..."

"Hear what?" I said innocently. She looked up at me and smiled as Onew stopped the car and announced, "We're here!"

Hee Soon whipped her head around to look at Onew, then quickly looked out the window before scrambling over my lap to open the door. She threw the door open and fell out of the car, landing on the ground.

"LAND!" Hee Soon happily shouted, her face pressed against the grass. She had her arms spread out, making it look like she was hugging the ground. kekeke...silly...

She stood up as the front door of the house flew open and furious looking guy stormed out. Hee Soon was the only one outside the car.

"KIM HEE SOON!" the man's voice boomed. "Where the HELL have you been?!" He was pissed. This must be Donghae...she wasn't kidding...he's scary...

"Do you know how worried SICK I've been?!" Hee Soon's gaze was locked on the ground as she softly muttered apologies.

"You're lucky I didn't call mom! You're lucky I didn't call the police!"

"I'm sorry, oppa...I'm sorry..." Hee Soon's apologies were barely audible from the car. I got out and stood next to her. I bowed to Donghae and apologized as well.

"I'm really sorry she's so late, but it's not Hee Soon's fault." I bowed again.

"Not her fault? Not her-" He grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" he shouted, fire in his eyes.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered.

"Oppa...oppa..." Hee Soon tried to get his attention.

"LIAR!" He pulled his fist back and I closed my eyes, waiting for his punch.

"DONGHAE!" Hee Soon shouted. Then I heard a 'smack' sound and Donghae's grip on my shirt loosened. I heard car doors close and I opened my eyes.

I first saw Donghae, his eyes wide, filled with hurt, and his mouth slightly open, like he'd gasped, as he looked at Hee Soon. I looked behind me; everyone had gotten out of the car. Minho came up and pulled me a safe distance from Donghae.

 

Key P.O.V

"LIAR!" the guy shouted.  Who IS he? The guy pulled his fist back. Oh HELL no. NO ONE touches MY maknae. NO. ONE.

I threw the car door open and speedily walked toward Donghae. I was only a few feet away when Hee Soon spoke up.

"DONGHAE!" With that, she slapped him. His expression changed immediately. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Everyone had followed me, trying to stop my umma-induced attack. I wanted to punch that guy for putting his hands on my baby...you just don't mess with him.

Minho pulled Taemin away from Donghae while he was staring at Hee Soon is shock, I suppose.

He finally looked at us. His upset look became accompanied with a look of worry. Donghae slowly turned back to Hee Soon.

"Hee Soon-ah...not only were you late, but you were late because of...five boys?" Even with his back to me, I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Oppa, it's not what you thi-" Hee Soon tried to explain.

"I didn't think you were like this..."

"I'm not, just lis-"

"I can't believe thi-" Something in me snapped. I interrupted his unsupported babble.

"Yah! Maybe if you'd listen to her instead of just assuming things," Donghae turned to face me. "you'd understand what's going on! Don't you see she's trying to explain?" Donghae took a long look at me, analyzing me from head to toe.

"Oh, I'll listen to her, but I swear. If you did ANYTHING to her, You. Are. DEAD." With those last three words, he managed to close the distance between us. He looked straight into my eyes, fury filling his. Granted I had to look up at him since he's like half a foot taller than me, he scared the crap out of me.

"Oppa, let's go." Hee Soon took Donghae's hand and pulled him toward the house. He was walking backwards, giving all of us death glares, while Hee Soon repeatedly bowed to us. A few seconds after Hee Soon forced him into the house, he appeared in the front window with a big piece of paper. It said '죽었어' ('dead'). Crap. He hates us.

We got back into the car and Onew started driving as I let out a deep sigh.

"He's scary..." Taemin said looking back at the house. Minho ruffled his hair. Onew turned a corner.

"You sure it's not Onew's driving you're afraid of?" Jonghyun joked.

"YAH!" Onew shouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 ^^ Yay~

So for some reason, I've just recently fallen in love with 'Quasimodo' by SHINee. At first I kinda just skipped over it, mostly because there's only a few ballads that catch my interest. But my iPod was on shuffle one day, and I was like, "That's so pretty~" I freaking love it ^^

It's snowing. Ugh. I. Hate. Snow...with a passion. Yes, it's pretty, but to see the pretty, it has to be freakin' cold...so I guess I just hate the cold...yeah.

I have exams this upcoming week, so let's hope I do well! And to everyone who has exams, FIGHTING~! ^^

So, you see that BEAUTIFUL poster at the top of the chapter? Yeah, that was made by bluembraces. So BIG thanks for making it for me! ^^

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Listened to: Try Again by Pink Toniq (from Playful Kiss OST)

and 사랑이 죽는 병 (Love Disease) by Super Junior