Why You Don't Let A Chicken Drive

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Hey," I said. "Where'd Key go?"

Everyone looked around the room and noticed that Key was gone.

"Jonghyun hyung," Taemin said. "What did you do to Key umma?"

"Nothing," Jonghyun answered. We all looked at him.

"...Really! I just gave him a hug. Then he tensed up and told me to let him go."

"...Then?" Minho asked him.

"I told him he couldn't leave until he gave me a hug. He hugged me, I let him go, and he ran out the door...Onew Hyung saw! Right Dubu?"

"Yeah," Onew said. "Actually...he was looking at you two," he pointed at Taemin and me, "when he told Jjong to let him go. He looked kind of upset..." Taemin and I looked at each other.

"So..." Taemin started. "You think...we made him upset?"

"Maybe..." Minho said, looking at the floor.

"Or...maybe...maybe he just needed some fresh air. He could've gone to the roof or something." Just then, Key walked in, looking normal...besides the fact that he was looking at the floor.

"...Key?" Onew said. Key looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Are you-"

"OKAY?!" Jonghyun cut Minho off mid sentence.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jonghyun said, looking worried while cupping Key's face in his hands. Key smiled a little.

"Answer me! I'm sorry I cheated on you!" Jonghyun pouted.

"Yeobo-" Key tried to interrupt Jonghyun, but was ignored.

"Are you okay?! Yeobo!"

"Jonghyu-"

"Stop smiling and answer me, damn it!"

"YAH! Let go of my face, you stupid dinosaur!" Jonghyun let go.

"Sorry...are you okay though?" Jjong asked.

"Yeah," Key smiled at him. "I just went out to get some fresh air. I was starting to feel dizzy."

"Told you," I smirked at Minho.

"Prove Charisma wrong. +50 points," Taemin whispered in my ear, making me giggle.

"My poor baby!" Jonghyun pouted, hugging Key's waist from the side.

"I thought you were mad at me..." He looked up at Key. "You're not mad at me, right?" Key chuckled.

"No, you pabo Dino," Key said, patting Jonghyun's hair.

"Good," Jjong smiled, still hugging Key. They're so cute...yes, I ship JongKey. kekeke...

I looked around the room for the nth time and shot up from my chair as I noticed the clock.

"Ohmygod..." I whispered, staring at the clock. Everyone looked at me.

"Uh...Hee Soon?" Taemin tried to get my attention, but I was frozen. Then, still sitting, he grabbed my hand, tearing my from my daze.

"Are...you okay?" he asked.

"That clock's broken, right?" I said, pointing at the clock.

"That's not really the time, right?...Right?!" Onew checked his phone while everyone else looked at me, really confused.

"No," Onew said. "It's right."

"...Donghae's gonna kill me..."

"What?" Taemin said. He stood up, still holding my hand.

"Who's Donghae?" he asked, curiosity in his eyes.

"Donghae's my brother," I said, looking down at our hands. I looked back up at Taemin and his eyes widened. He ripped his hand away from mine, holding it with his other hand against his chest.

"Your brother's gonna kill you because I held your hand?!"

"What?" I asked. "No, no. I'm sorry, guys. I have to go." I went to grab my bag off of the vanity.

 

Taemin P.O.V

I followed Hee Soon to the vanity.

"Why do you have to leave?" I asked her.

"It's almost midnight," she said.

"So? Is your car going to turn into a pumpkin? You have both shoes, right?" I joked. She smiled for a second.

"No, yes, and by the time I get home, my brother's going to be the Wicked Witch of the West." I chuckled and she looked at me.

"You have no idea how literal that statement is." She didn't smile.

As she got closer to the door, she turned around.

"Thanks for being so nice to me," she started. The others had joined Hee Soon and me by the door. She bowed for a second and straightened up.

"Meeting you guys has been like a dream I don't want to wake up from." She looked at all of us and smiled.

"But...I have to go...I promised Donghae oppa I'd be home by 10 and I'm sure he's on the verge of filing a missing persons report with the police." She bowed once more and reached for the door handle.

"At least let us drive you home," Onew hyung said. She turned around.

"Thank you, but I wouldn't want to bother you guys about something like that..."

"We'd feel better if you let us take you home," Key said.

"It's really okay..."

"You'll get home faster if we take you," Minho stated.

"...I really shouldn't...you guys have better things to do..."

"Hee Soon-ah," Jonghyun stepped forward.

"What we're trying to say is...we're taking you home and you have no say in this whatsoever even if we have to tie you up, duct tape your mouth shut and sneak you out the back entrance because we don't want to risk you being by some homeless guy and dying from depression, hysteria, incurable diseases, or guilt for not letting us take you home."

I held back my laughter as I looked at Hee Soon. She looked like her jaw was going to hit the floor.

"What?" Jonghyun looked at her. "I say this because we care." He patted Hee Soon's shoulder and her expression slowly changed as she smiled at him.

"...Fine..." She looked back at the rest of us before continuing.

"But don't let Donghae see you or he'll skin you alive." Jonghyun chuckled.

"I"m serious," Hee Soon stated in monotone. Jonghyun's eyes widened and he took a step back from Hee Soon.

"But how are we going to get her home?" Minho asked. "Manager took the car we came in."

"He left?" Key asked, looking around.

"While you were out 'getting air'." Minho answered, putting quotes around his words.

"Easy...I'll drive." Onew said, holding up his keys.

"Dear Shisus...she'd have a better chance at surviving against the hobo," Key scoffed. Everyone laughed except Onew.

"I can drive!"

"Until someone mentions chicken...then you swerve all over the road trying to find a restaurant!" Onew hyung looked defeated.

"...whatever! Do you want Hee Soon to get home or not?"

"To the Dubumobile!" Hee Soon shouted over the guys' arguing.

~~In the Car~~

"DEAR SHISUS! SLOW DOWN!" Hee Soon shouted. This guy drives like Eeteuk hyung...badly. Always has, always will...

Onew turned a corner and Hee Soon wrapped her arms around my waist, putting her head against my chest.

"This chicken's gonna kill me..." I heard her say. I put my arm around her shoulders and patted her head.

"It'll be okay," I whispered to her. "If I could survive when he found out KFC was having a two-for-one order, you'll be okay." She giggled, but her eyes were shut tight.

It's a 30 minute drive to her house and we've only been driving for...5 minutes? Good luck, Hee Soon-ah...

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? Good, I hope...

I feel like I'm getting better at this writing stuff...I used to hate writing so much. Mostly because I didn't really write for fun. I was always forced to write.

Today is Sunday, so I have to go back to school tomorrow T.T

Basically, my weekend consisted of working on homework for 'The Odyssey' by Homer, watching 'How To Date an Otaku Girl' (cute movie ^^), watching 'Secret Garden' and 'Gourmet' on Drama Fever, and writing future chapters...I have such an interesting life, right? kekeke...

Thank you for reading and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Listened to: 혼잣말 by Lee Tae Sung (From Playful Kiss OST)

and Wowowow by SHINee (^^ ♥)