Angercakes. The Delicious Result of Key's Rage.

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

Hee Soon and I walked into the kitchen and took our seats at the table; a glass of milk was set out for each person. From where I sat, I could see Key hyung angrily flipping pancakes on the stove.

"I wanted pancakes today, so my Key baby told me he'd make some~" Jonghyun bragged as he walked into the kitchen. "Love you, Key baby!" Key walked out with a big plate of blueberry pancakes.

"Just eat," Key muttered, walking back toward his room.

"You're not eating?" Minho asked.

"Not hungry."

"Nononononononononono!" Jonghyun ran after Key and pulled him by his arm to the table. "You have to eat. You have a busy day today! I'm not letting you go hungry!" Jonghyun pushed him into a chair and put two pancakes on Key's plate. "At least eat this much." Key sighed and cut into his pancakes, then looking at us expectantly as we just sat and watched him.

"Eat," he said. "Don't make me feel like I just wasted my time cooking for you all." We began eating. Hee Soon was cutting her pancakes with her fork instead of a knife and had her other hand in her lap. Keke you make flirting way too easy, Soon-ah ;) I snuck my left hand under the table and took her hand in mine. She looked at me from the corner of her eye, and I noticed a small smile make its way to her lips. I felt like someone was watching me, so I looked up to see Jonghyun looking at Hee Soon and me, wiggling his eyebrow at us. I gave him a confused look and he just laughed softly, shaking his head and giving me a wink.

Taemin-ah, why aren't you eating?" Key asked, his voice filled with mock concern. I glanced at him then went back to eating, using my one free hand to cut the pancakes with my fork.. "Use a knife, pabo. I'll be dead before your done if you keep eating like tha-..." Key stopped mid-sentence as he took notice to Hee Soon and me only eating with one hand. Onew's knife dropped to the ground and Key leaned down to pick it up, but froze while he still had his head under the table. A second later, he straightened up, gave Onew his knife, and said, "I'll be going..."

"But you haven't finished eating!" Jonghyun interjected.

"I lost my appetite," Key said as he tossed me a glare. "I'm leaving. See you guys when I get home..." With that, he walked out, slamming the front door in the process.

 

Key P.O.V

That no good flirty little bastard. I'll get Hee Soon to come to me one way or another. Mark my words, Taemin.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

We all had finished eating, so I offered to help Minho with the dishes. Poor guy's just like me; we both fail at rock, paper, scissors.

"So..." Minho said. "I heard some yelling this morning."

"Oh...yeah..." I looked down, embarrassed.

"It's okay, you know," Minho looked at me reassuringly. "Key hyung deserved it." I smiled, thankful that he understood. "I also heard something about the maknae 'getting some.' Care to explain?"

"EH?!" I looked at Minho, shocked. "W-w-what are you talking about??"

"Jonghyun said 'Yeah, maknae! Get some!' earlier when he walked out of the bathroom...were you two doing something?" Minho smirked.

"A-a-aniyo!" I waved my hands frantically. A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind me, accompanied by the words, "Don't deny it~" I spun around to see Taemin smirking at me, a humorous light in his eyes.

"Yah! You almost made me drop the glass again!" I nagged.

"Again?" Minho chuckled. "Oh, boy..."

"I-it's not what you're thinking, Minho-sshi!" I insisted.

"Oh, really now?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"YAH! Don't think erted thoughts!" He held his hands up in surrender as Taemin laughed.

"Come on, Hee Soon-sshi," Taemin said, taking my hand in his. "Let's get you home."

"You better hope Donghae's still passed out," I sighed. "ZhouMi and Henry wouldn't make a fuss about anything, but Donghae...well, he'd rip you to shreds."

 

Donghae P.O.V

Ugh...I feel so sick...I don't want to get out of bed, though...too...tired...

I was lying in bed cuddling with who I assumed to be Hee Soon (I must have snuck into her room last night or something) with my eyes closed when I heard the door open and ZhouMi trying to get me out of bed as quietly as possible.

"Donghae, breakfast is ready~" which, thanks to my beautiful hangover, sounded like, "DONGHAE, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!!!!" (A/N: Keke ^^ Big Bang reference~ I had to ^^)

I threw a pillow at the door and whined. "Stop yelling, ZhouMiii~ My head hurts..."

"Just know food is waiting for you when you wake up...and a cure for your hangover. Oh, and don't forget; you have the initiation conference today at 6." I nodded and heard the door shut a few seconds later. That's right...I'm officially joining Super Junior today...

"Hee Soon-ah, neo baegopa (are you hungry)?" I asked her, my eyes still shut. Odd...I don't remember Hee Soon being this muscular...and she's...not wearing a shirt?!? WTFISH??! My eyes snapped open to see Henry sleeping peacefully in my arms. Shirtless. At least it's not Hee Soon...that would've been awkward. I tried to move Henry out of my arms without waking him up. I moved the slightest bit when Henry, still unconscious, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, burying his head into my chest. 

"Henry, wake up," I said, pushing against his shoulders. His eyes fluttered open and he sat up.

"Good morning~" he said. His eyes suddenly widened as his face turned about 3 different shades of green. Henry jumped out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom as I walked slowly into the kitchen, holding my head in my hands.

"Zhouuu~ Hangover cure..." He handed me a small bottle of medicine and told me to one-shot it. I took the entire thing in one gulp, then immediately felt like throwing up. The crap tasted like soy sauce mixed with mayonnaise. ZhouMi then handed me a glass of water and a slice of bread; I gave him a questioning look.

"The bread will get the taste out of your mouth and the water will keep you from choking on aforementioned bread," he explained. I sat at the table and ate my bread.

"Hey, Zhou, where's Hee Soon?" He looked up from food he was cooking.

"She walked Taemin home last night and didn't come back." My eyes widened. WHAT DID THAT LITTLE PUNK DO TO MY SISTER?!?!?!? I'm gonna kill him. I heard the front door open and ran to the door, grabbing the first light haired boy I saw by the collar.

"Oppa!" Hee Soon shouted as she tugged at my arms.

"What did you do to her?!" I shouted. Taemin stared at me wide eyed with his mouth hanging open in shock. "WELL?!"

"N-nothing!" he stuttered.

"Are you lying to me, boy?!" I tightened my grip on his shirt.

"No!"

"No what?"

"No, sir! No, sir!" Hee Soon grabbed my arm and twisted her hands (A/N: That's supposed to be a description of Indian Burn...). I yelped and let go of Taemin.

"Hee Soon!"

"Don't grab him like that!" she shouted, her cheeks turning red.

"What's gotten into you?" I questioned as I held my aching wrist. She's never talked to me like that before..

"Why is it that every time Taemin comes over, you feel the need to threaten him or be a bad influence?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The first time he came over? You grabbed him by the collar and almost punched him. Last night? You tried to get him to take shots-"

"BUT HE DRANK IT! I REMEMBER!" I protested.

"That was ME, you idiot! That's why I didn't come home last night! I walked Taemin home and he made me stay at the dorms because I was drunk!"

"Technically, just tipsy," Taemin muttered. We looked at him. "Oh, continue. I'll just, uh, stay back here." He took a few steps away from us. I looked back at Hee Soon and saw her taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"Listen," I said softly. "I'm sorry I assumed things-"

"You always do," Hee Soon interjected, her gazed locked on the floor.

"And I apologize for that." I turned to Taemin. "And I'm sorry I scare the living out of you, but Hee Soon's my baby sister. I really do care about her, but I guess I go overboard sometimes..."

"I understand, hyung," Taemin smiled. "If I had an awesome sister like Hee Soon, I'd be protective of her, too." I gave him a smile as well and turned back to Hee Soon, her cheeks only slightly flushed.

"Do you forgive me?" She looked up at me with her brows still furrowed.

"Stupid fish," she said as she took a step forward and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Yay~"

"I still think you're stupid..."

"I'm fine with that."

"...stupid..."

"Don't go overboard." Taemin cleared his throat to get our attention, and I gave him a curious look. "Yes, my dongsaeng?" He smiled at that.

"It's just that, I think I should be getting back to the dorms. I have some rehearsal time to make up, so I was gonna do that before tonight." I nodded and Hee Soon broke away from our hug, walking toward Taemin.

"Arasso," she said. "But don't work too hard!"

"Arasso," Taemin chuckled. Hee Soon stood on her toes and kissed Taemin's cheek.

"Yah! Not in my house!" I scolded her.

"This is umma's house, pabo!" She stuck her tongue out at me and walked Taemin to the door. "I'll talk to you later, then?" Taemin nodded.

"I'll call you when rehearsal's done," he replied, ruffling Hee Soon's hair, then slightly bowing to me. "Bye, hyung! I'll see you both tonight! Annyeong!"

 

Taemin P.O.V

It's official; Donghae scares the crap out of me. I heard my phone ringing from my pocket, so I flipped it open to see who the caller was. ~~Dinosaur Hyung~~ I hit the answer button and held the phone to my ear.

"Yeobasaeyo?"

"Taeminnie!" Jonghyun called. "Did Hee Soon get home safely?"

"Yeah, I'm walking back to SM now," I replied.

"Oh? What for?"

"I was just gonna rehearse a little before tonight since I missed some practice yesterday."

"Alright, that's fine," Jonghyun said. "Just make sure you can get through the back. There's always fan girls sitting outside the building. Ya know, I only thought that happened in TV, like in You're Beautiful or something. I never thought fans actually did that!"

"Well, they do," I laughed. "I'm almost there, so I'll talk to you later, hyung! Annyeong~"

"Arasso. Annyeong, my Minnie!" I disconnected the call as I walked up to the back door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. It's locked? That's weird...I guess I'll just have to go around to the front. There's always at least two security guards out there anyway in case there's trouble.

I went back around to the front and hid behind a bush, looking at the crowd of girls with different groups' signs; they were all grouped together by who they were there supporting. I saw the SHINee fan girls in the middle of the line on the left side of the giant sidewalk. (A/N: The front of the building is set up like the studio in You're Beautiful, so there's a long walkway to the building.) Maybe if I walk fast enough and keep my hat and glasses on, they won't notice me...

With that in mind, I pulled my hat down so the visor covered my face more and secured my sunglasses before stepping from behind the bushes. Everything was going according to plan for about fifteen steps until I heard a girl ask, "Jeogiyo, aren't you Lee Taemin?"

o.o

 


 

The title . I realize. I couldn't think of anything (>.<) BUT...

Chapter 27! I can't believe I'm almost to 30 chapters!

I'm really happy with this story so far, and I hope you are, too! I thought I'd update on this fine Friday because I have work tomorrow from 9am to 5pm, then I'm going to a party...but not before I get my bubble tea! OH YEAH. Bubble tea after work sounds fantastic... Kinda random, but you know...yeah.

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Sign - Brown Eyed Girls

O-IWI-O - Nassun & G.O