Pie Plans and Apologies

Loving Fame

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was just about to fall asleep when someone came into the room and flopped down on my bed next to me. Probably Key.

"Yah, Kim Kibum. Go to your own bed," I said, half-awake.

"Mmphhh..." he groaned, obviously tired.

"It's only three more feet," I said. "Why'd you have to come to my bed?"

"It's the closest comfortable surface to the door." I tried to push him off the bed, but somehow he managed to get under the blankets and wrap his arms around my waist.

"If I go down, you're going with me," he said, exhaustion filling his voice. I gave up my fight and put my arm under his head like a pillow. We were silent for a few minutes before Key spoke.

"You missed a good 2Min fight."

"That's what all the noise was? Did Minho drink Taemin's banana milk or something?" Key chuckled.

"Taemin was really spacey, so Minho asked if he was okay...then the mushroom just blew up," Key explained.

"Really? He's never gotten upset over stuff like that...usually he's all smiley...it's kinda creepy..." Key lightly hit my shoulder.

"Don't talk about my baby like that. He's cute...but he's not really the one to get upset."

"...wanna bet he was thinking about a girl?"

"Please," Key scoffed. "This is Taemin we're talking about. He's too busy to think about girls."

"He's a guy, just like you and me. There's no such thing as 'too busy for girls.'"

"Is that your subtle way of saying you're cheating on me with some hot blonde?" Pabo...

"In my dreams..." I joked.

"Yah," Key diva-ly said. "Am I not good enough for you that you need to dream about girls now?" He laughed as he finished his sentence.

"Mygod...I'm really starting to sound gay..." Key laughed.

"Starting?" Key flicked my forehead.

"Yah! You should learn to tell when I'm joking."

"I'm tryingggg~" Key jokingly whined.

"By the time you learn, I'll be as black and blue as a triple berry pie."

"...that sounds really good..."

"Right? I haven't had pie in forever..."

"...wanna get some?"

"Now?" Key nodded.

"Tomorrow. Go to sleep," I advised. "We can figure out Taeminnie's mood swings, too, arasso?"

Key nodded and played with my hair and I started to fall asleep. Why I get sleepy when someone pets my hair like I'm a dog is unknown...

"Kibum-ah," I said sleepily.

"Right, sleep." With that, Key snuggled up to me, his hand across my chest, and moments later, I could hear his light breathing.

 

Taemin P.O.V

I felt bad for yelling at Minho hyung...like, REALLY bad. I've never yelled at any of my hyungs like that...I don't know what came over me...

I hadn't slept at all since I got to my room. I looked at the clock; a vibrant blue read 3:04 am. I looked over at Minho's bed, concerned. He still hadn't come in to sleep. Where could he be? If he's out drinking, I'll mentally kill him... What? DRINKING IS BAD!

I went to the kitchen to get some water and noticed something someone on the couch, lightly snoring. As I walked closer, his features became more clear. Minho hyung? Now I really felt bad...

"Hyung..." I whispered. He didn't respond.

"Hyung..." I said, this time slightly louder.

"Mmph..." he groaned, turning onto his side, facing me. I waited for a few seconds then waved my hand in front of his face. No reaction. I started talking to him, despite the fact that he was unconscious.

"Minho hyung," I began quietly. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I don't know why I did. I wasn't thinking about much...just Hee Soon..." I smiled slightly. Saying her name was nice.

"Anyways, I don't understand why I got so upset. Since you're out cold, I'll probably repeat all of this when you wake up...but, ya know...leaving out the Hee Soon part." I smiled again.

"I hope you forgive me when I apologize later...good night, hyung." I looked at the floor as I stood up, turning to go back to my bed. I was about to walk away when a hand caught my wrist. I turned around to see Minho hyung sitting up, his feet on the floor. He smiled slightly and patted the seat next to him, indicating for me to sit. I did as I was told.

"Taemin-ah," Minho said.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. I heard you before."

"Oh...you were awake?! Why didn't you say anything?" This guy is really confusing sometimes...

"I wanted to hear everything that was bothering you...if you haven't noticed, you keep things from your hyungs sometimes."

"I just don't want you guys to worry about me..." I said shyly.

"It when you keep things from us that we start to worry."

"Oh...I'm sorry, hyung..." I pouted slightly, not out of cuteness, but from feeling bad.

"Aigo, look at my Taeminnie~" Minho pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, little dongsaeng~" He freed me of his hug as a small smirk made its way to his face.

"What?" I asked. This hyung...aish...so strange...

"So...Hee Soon, eh?"

"Hyunggg~" I whined, feeling my face heat up.

"Aigo~ I'm not making fun of you...even if your face is as red as a tomato...why would I? She's pretty-"

"Yah, hyung-" He interrupted me.

"Waa~ Minnie's getting defensive already! Chill, I get the memo," He held out his hand as if he were reading something. "And it clearly states 'Back off from Hee Soon if we ever see her again or I'll scar you for life.'" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Hyung?" I said after a moment of quiet.

"Hmm?" In the moment of silence, Minho reclined on the sofa, his head resting against the backboard.

"Why are you sleeping out here? Why didn't you come to bed?" I asked curiously.

"You said you wanted to be alone, so I thought I'd leave you to think about whatever."

"Oh...well, I'm done thinking, so why don't you sleep in a proper bed?" I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"I'd love to, Minnie, but...I can't," Minho said shyly.

"What? Why not? Got a hot date with the lampshade? C'monnn~ Pikachu misses you~" I said, filling my words with aegyo.

"No, Minnie. I really can't."

"Why not?" Minho looked away, embarrassment clearly written on his face.

"...this couch messed up my back. I can't get up..." I suppressed my laughter. It technically wasn't funny, since he can't dance with a messed up back, but his words made him sound like he was 90...kekeke...

"I'll carry you!" I offered, grabbing Minho's other hand.

"I don't want to break you..." I scoffed at his ridiculousness.

"Like that would happen."

"But-" With that, I pulled Minho off the couch, pulled his arms around my neck, which practically made him jump onto my back unless he wanted to be dragged across the floor, and carried him to his awaiting bed.

"Thanks, Minnie..." he sighed, delirious with sleep.

"Any time, hyung." I pulled the blankets up to his chin and walked to my bed. I passed out before my head hit he pillow.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11, done! ^^ kekeke~

I'm really happy with my story so far. I hope you are too!

I'm thinking of whether or not to make Jonghyun and Key a couple...thoughts? If no one wants it, I won't do it...but if people like the idea, I'll have to think of a way to get them together...hmmm...*scribbles down ideas*

You like the JongKey/2Min moments? They're all just so cuteee~

I don't even know where the pie conversation came from...I've been watching a lot of 'Pushing Daisies' episodes recently, so probably from there...such a good show ^^

I actually got to post on a weekday because I had two exams today, so I had a half day of school. Woo~ ^^ I still have four more though T.T

Anyways, I hope you have an awesome day~

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

P.S.- I highlighted 'making Jonghyun and Key a couple' because I'm not sure if people actually read these bottom note things...just thought it might get peoples' attention...

 

Listened to: 여행 (A Short Journey) by Super Junior

and 사랑 사랑 사랑 (Love Love Love) by FT Island