JongKey Moments and...Unexplainable Feelings?

Loving Fame

Key P.O.V

After the signing, Taemin ran off to the green room and the rest of us went and changed into our clothes from before the signing. One of our coordinators had a bag with our clothes so we wouldn't have to walk all the way back to the green room to change. After changing, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, our manager, and I went to the nearby convenience store.

After recieving the call from Taemin, we headed back toward the theater. I ran ahead of the others to meet the injured girl first; for some reason, I was kind of excited to meet her. I hadn't really gotten a good look at what she looked like earlier. I cracked open the door a little to see if she fell back asleep, but found her...in Taemin's arms?! I threw the door open.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled.

"Hyung!" Taemin said, helping the girl back on her feet.

"Taemin-ah...I didn't know you were like this...You two just met!" I scolded.

"V-neck oppa!" the girl beamed. She had a huge smile on her face...HEE SOON?! Hee Soon's the one that got hurt?! Why didn't she call me Key?...oh, hat. I took off my hat.

"Key oppa! How did you get Ki Hoon oppa's things?" She must be out of it...

"Hee Soon-ah, I am Ki Hoon," I said.

"Silly oppa," she started. "You're KiBUM, not Ki Hoon!" She giggled. I walked up to her, lightly grabbed her shoulders, and looked right into her eyes.

"Hee Soon-ah. Nature calls." I looked at her expectantly while Taemin just looked down right confused.

"...oooh!" she finally said. I let go of her shoulders and stepped back from her just as the other members and our manager entered the room.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

No wonder Ki Hoon looked like Key oppa...he IS Key oppa!

I noticed more people entered the room. I counted, but someone seemed to be missing...

"We brought food," said a guy who looked to be in his...30s, maybe? He must be their manager.

"Oh, good. You're awake," the manager said. Then the 'someone missing' walked in, singing.

"I love chicken! Yes, I do! I love chicken! How about you?" Onew oppa...kekeke...

"You're awake!" Onew oppa noticed me and walked closer, holding a bucket of chicken.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," I said, bowing. "I'm Lee Hee-"

"Hold on," Onew interrupted me. "Do you like chicken?"

"Umm, yes," I replied. He smiled, fished out a drumstick from his bucket, and held it out to me.

"Continue," he said after I took the chicken.

"Oh, thank you," I said, giving him a smile. Taemin walked up to Onew.

"Hyung, can I have some chicken, too?" he asked with aegyo.

"Yah! Are you injured?!" Onew snapped, causing Taemin to jump. He hid behind me as Onew smiled to himself and hugged his chicken bucket possessively.

"He doesn't mean it," Minho oppa said, putting his hand on Taemin's shoulder.

"I know," Taemin said. "He's just really scary when he has chicken." I was holding in my laughter this whole time, but now I just couldn't take it.

"PWAHAHAHA!" Okay, before you write me off as crazy, let me explain. I laugh when I'm excited or nervous, and sure, Onew oppa was funny with his chicken obsession, but being surrounded by SHINee was one of the most exciting things to EVER happen to me...let's continue...

They all stared at me like I was an escapee from the crazy shack, but then Minho smiled and laughed with me. Then Taemin and Jonghyun joined, followed by Onew. Key looked at all of us and smiled, but then he looked at me and started to laugh, too. I must have looked pretty weird, though...

Once their laughter settled, they all looked at me; my shoulders will still shaking.

"Yah," Jonghyun oppa began. "Why'd you start laughing like that?"

"Just, Taemin, and the chicken, and Onew, and just you guys! Whew!" I said, wiping away tears. They gave me a what's-this-chick-saying look, so I took a breath and explained.

"I laugh when I'm nervous or excited, and you guys are just so cool and you're famous. Being with famous people is pretty exciting, especially when they're as nice as you guys."

"Onew hyung is NICE?" Taemin asked.

"I'm sure when there's no chicken involved, yes." I answered.

"Mhm," Onew nodded with a mouthful of chicken.

"So why did you guys laugh?" I was curious.

"I like to laugh. It's contagious," Minho answered.

"I like it more when you guys laugh rather than fight," Key said.

"I like chicken," Onew replied. I giggled.

"Well, I just like you," Jonghyun said, stepping closer to me, sweeping a strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes widened, but I saw a suspicious gleam in his eyes. What's that about?

"So, oppa," I said flirtatiously, taking hold of some of the extra material of his shirt and pulling him closer until our faces were only inches apart. Everyone looked at me wide-eyed, especially Jong. I looked into Jonghyun's eyes and continued, "...how many girls have you used that line on?"

"W-what?" He took a step back. Taemin pulled me away from Jonghyun as I smirked.

"You should try to keep your distance from Jonghyun hyung," Taemin warned. "He can be a ert sometimes." He shot Jonghyun a death glare and Jonghyun held his hands up in surrender.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Well, I like you," Jonghyun said, sweeping some of Hee Soon's hair behind her ear. I was literally RIGHT next to her. What the fudge, hyung? ...wait...WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

"So, oppa," she grabbed part of his shirt and pulled him closer.

Why are their faces so close?! Is she gonna KISS HIM?! ...I shouldn't care...we're not in any kind of special relationship. I just met her...but why is this making me so mad?

"...how many girls have you used that line on?" ...PWAHAHAHA! Jong got served!

"W-what?" he said. I took Hee Soon's hand and led her away from Jonghyun.

"You should keep your distance from Jonghyun hyung," I told her. "He can be a ert sometimes." I shot Jonghyun a death glare and he held his hands up in surrender. Maknae win +50 points...Kyuhyun hyung would be proud...

Key ran up to Jonghyun and slapped him on the back of the shoulder.

"Yah!" Key went into his 'possessive girlfriend' mode (they aren't dating...even though they act like they are...so don't get too excited).

"Are you cheating right in front of me?! You're such a player! How could you?! You want her, don't you?!"

"Key baby-" Jonghyun started.

"Oh no," Key interrupted him. "If you're going to act like that when there's a pretty girl around, do NOT call me 'baby'!"

"Yeobo," Jonghyun said, giving Key an aegyo-filled smile. "I don't want her. You're all I see." Then he pulled Key into a hug while Key fought (and failed) to put Jonghyun at arms' length.

I looked at Hee Soon. She was looking at them with an 'aww' expression on her face.

"Just so you know, they're not together," I told her.

"I know," she said. "It's just so cute how close they are to each other."

"Minho and I can be that close, too!" I said. "That's why they call us 2Min!"

"So I've heard," Hee Soon said. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

 

Key P.O.V

Jonghyun wouldn't let me go until I gave him a hug. Stupid dinosaur...

Then I saw Taemin and Hee Soon...her smile seemed different with him. It was different than how she smiled at me, Onew, or anyone I'd seen her smile at.

"Let me go," I said in a slight monotone.

"Not until you hug me back," Jonghyun persisted. I hugged him half-heartedly.

"Happy, stupid dinosaur?" I whispered, not making eye contact. Then I hurried out of the room.

I walked down the hall and turned the corner before I laid my back against the wall with my hand on my chest.

I barely know her, but...why does this hurt so much?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Chapter 7 is here! Sorry it took longer than usual...I didn't take enough time to write...

JongKey moments , anyone? I'm sure there will be more later on...kekeke...and yes, I ship JongKey forever~ lol they're too cute...

I go back to school on Monday, so I'll have more time to write...I realize that sounds horrible. 'Concentrate on your school work!'

The cool thing is, I only write in class when I'm done with my work, so it's kind of my motivation to get my work done...good system...

This is kind of embarrassing, but I just now realized, after 6 chapters and a foreward, that there is spell check. Before I knew that, I was using Facebook to spell check...I'm such a pabo! I'm not afraid to admit it kekeke

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you for reading and subscribing~! ♥

ShiningBias

 

P.S.- I'm listening to 'My Logo' by Hangeng ^^ I love him so much ♥ lol

P.S.S.- I'll probably write this like Jonghyun oppa and SeKyung unnie weren't dating in the story (even though I FULLY support them), just to make things easier to understand, because I'm not sure if my story line is going to change anymore...it's already changed once. At first I didn't plan on having Key have feelings for Hee Soon, but that's just kind of how it turned out...so...yeah...