Sort Of Confession

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

Hee Soon stepped out of the bathroom wearing my shirt, and I couldn't help but stare. She looked amazing, even in a guy's shirt. It seemed a little long, as it covered most of her shorts, leaving about an inch peaking out from under the shirt; her legs looked really long, despite that fact that she's shorter than me. She asked me how she looked and I told her the truth. "Very adorable." For some reason beyond my own will, I added that my clothes looked nice on her. My cheeks burned up like a marshmallow over a campfire. She pinched my cheeks and we headed back toward the dressing room.

"Do you want me to get your shirt cleaned?" I asked her as we walked down a hallway.

"Oh, no. It's alright. I can just throw it in the dryer or something when I get home."

"I really should do something, don't you think?" I added.

"This didn't happen because of you, Taemin-sshi. It's really okay," she insisted. I sighed, stepped in front of her and turned around; she stopped walking.

"Hee Soon-sshi. I'm trying to make up an excuse to see you again." Her eyes widened slightly as she looked up at me.

"W-what?" she managed to stutter.

"I...just let me take care of the shirt for you." I took the shirt from Hee Soon's hand and started walking again, but she grabbed my wrist and turned me back to face her.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"I just like washing shirts," I lied. "Is that a problem?"

"Is that a lie?"

"Yes. I actually despise having to do laundry." Truth.

"Then give me the shirt back." Hee Soon held out her hand, but instead of the shirt, I put my hand in hers and pulled her a little closer.

"Yah. Shirt or kick in the shin. Your choice."

"Nice ultimatum. Go ahead and kick me then." Like she said, she pulled back her foot and kick me in the shin. Like any smart man, I pretended it hurt. It's like in that movie My Sassy Girl. 'If she hits you, pretend it hurts.'

"HOLY SHISUS! WHAT ARE YOU? A SOCCER PLAYER?!" I exclaimed in 'pain' as I held onto my shin. Hee Soon smirked in satisfaction. I straightened up, my expression back to normal, and took her hand again.

"I thought that hurt!" she pouted.

"Not really," I admitted. "So I'm gonna take your shirt and wash it for you and you're going to wear my shirt for the time being and not kick me again, right?"

"Why can't I just have my shirt back?" she questioned. "You said you hate doing laundry."

"I do, but I'm willing to make exceptions for certain people."

"Just give me my shirt." I rolled my eyes. She's so stubborn..

"Hee Soon. I'm making an excuse to have to see you again."

"Knock it off and-...huh?"

"Your head's not that thick is it?" I said, grabbing her shoulders. "I. Want. To. See. You. Again." She just looked at me for a minute, then nodded. I smiled and we walked back to the dressing room.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

He wants to see me again?

We walked back to join the guys as they announced that we were going out for lunch.

"Come on~" Key threw his arms around Taemin's and my shoulder. "We're going out!"

"To where?" I asked.

"Samgyupsal!" Annie exclaimed. "Kajaaaaa~!"

All seven of us piled into the van and drove to a nearby restaurant.

"Where's manager hyung?" Taemin asked.

"He went back to SM to work on some stuff," Onew replied. "He said he had a lot of work to do still."

We were seated fairly quickly and Minho began barbecuing the meat. I had only eaten one wrap when my phone went off.

"Yeobasaeyo?"

"Hee Soon-ah! It's umma!"

"UMMA!" I shouted jumping out of my seat. I froze for a second as everyone stared at me; Taemin tugged on my arm lightly and I sat down.

"You can just talk at the table," he whispered to me.

"Umma, are you coming home soon?" I asked. "Donghae and I miss you~"

"That's why I called, Hee Soon," Umma started. "My work in Japan isn't quite done yet, so I'll have to stay here for a little while longer."

"Oh...how long is a little longer?" I asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"About a month and a half."

"A month and a half?! Are they holding you hostage or something?!" Umma chuckled.

"No, sweetie. It's just taking a little bit longer than expected. I promise I'll be home soon."

"You better. Annie misses you, too. Right, Annie?" I put the phone on speaker.

"I miss you SOOOOOO much umma!" Annie shouted, making her laugh.

"I miss you SOOOOOO much to, Annie-ah!" she said.

"Oh, umma! I made some new friends, too!" I said excitedly.

"Really? I'm happy for you! I hope I can meet those lucky girls when I get home!" We all laughed.

"Umma, don't assume all of my friends are girls!"

"So they're boys? Are they cute?"

"UMMA!" I exclaimed.

"What? You and Annie should get boyfriends...lonely souls, you two are." The boys laughed again and Taemin took the phone from my hand, despite that it was on speaker still.

"Yeobasaeyo? Hee Soon's umma? This is Taemin, one of Hee Soon's new, uh, friends."

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo, Taemin-ah! I hope to meet you and the other boys soon! But..." Umma started to say something, but stopped.

"What is it?" Taemin asked.

"It's nothing; never mind!"

"Hee Soon said that to me once, too! You two must really be alike! She eventually told me, so you should, too~"

"Aigoo, fine! By the way you hesitated at calling yourself her friend, I just thought that maybe you liked her!" Taemin looked shocked; his jaw dropped slightly and he didn't say anything.

"Do you? You don't, do you?" umma asked.

"Hee...Hee Soon and I are just friends, ma'am." For some reason, Taemin's answer hurt my heart a bit.

"Ah, arasso." My phone beeped, indicating another call.

"Umma, I have another call. Mianhae, but I'll have to go for now," I told her.

"Arasso, sweetie...it's Donghae, isn't it?" I looked and, sure enough.

"Yup."

"Then I guess I'll let you go, then. I love you, Hee Soon-ah!" umma shouted.

"I love you, too, umma!" I replied.

"I LOVE HER MORE!" Annie shouted.

"I love you, too, Annie! I'll see you all soon!" With that she ended the call and I picked up Donghae's line.

"What's up, oppa?"

"Where are you?" he asked.

"With Annie and the SHINee oppas."

"Doing what?"

"Eating."

"Oh..." he said. Annie took the phone.

"What did you think we were doing with them?" she asked.

"Well...it's just...five guys with two girls..."

"Hee Soon! He TOTALLY thought we were having wild with the guys!" Annie cracked up in hysterical laughter.

"Aigoo, Annie! Give the phone back to Hee Soon!" I took the phone from Annie.

"What did you need, oppa?"

"I wanted to know when you were coming home. I need help."

"With what?" I asked.

"My computer broke...I kinda spilled tea on the keyboard..."

"Why don't you call your friend...what's his name? Like, Blue Moon or something?" I said.

"It's Kyuhyun, pabo. Plus, he's busy today."

"What ever. I'll be home later."

"But my paper is on there!"

"...what paper?"

"My paper for, uh, religion class!"

"You're taking a religion class?" I asked. "Wait...it's summer. Why are you working on a paper?"

"It's to get out of taking that class! Siwon helped me with it and he'll be super pissed if he has to help me again. Pwease, Hee Soon-ah? You know you're my favorite sister!"

"I'm your only sister, you pabo."

"He has me, too!" Annie shouted.

"Like I said, Hee Soon. You're my favorite!" I sighed.

"Arasso. I'll be home soon." I hung up on Donghae as I heard his brief 'thank you!' and stood up.

"Sorry, guys. I gotta get going."

"What about me?" Annie asked.

"You can stay with them if you want."

"Okay! You said it, so don't change your answer later."

"I'll make sure of that." I chuckled and walked out of the restaurant. I had only walked several dozen feet when I heard my name.

"Hee Soon!" I turned around and saw Taemin running after me.

"Taemin-sshi! Is something wrong?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Aniyo; I just thought I'd walk you home!" he replied cheekily. He pulled a hat and glasses out of no where and smiled at me. "Kaja!"

We started walking again when he took my hand and hooked it to his arm and stuck his hands in his pockets. (A/N: I didn't really understand how to explain the first part...I hope it made sense!) I looked up at him and he smiled.

It was kind of pointless to take a bus since the restaurant was only a 20 minute walk from my house. Yes, 20 minutes. I like to walk places! :) We got to the front door and I let go of Taemin's arm.

"Thanks for walking me home, Taemin-sshi." I bowed slightly.

"No problem," he smiled. I reached for the doorknob when Taemin said, "Wait!" I turned back to him.

"Yeah?" He took a step toward me, brought his hand near my face, and it felt like he poked my cheek, but he held up an eyelash.

"Make a wish~" he said. I wish Taemin would explain what I am to him...

He looked into my eyes kindly as he caressed my cheek and took a step closer to me. He smiled innocently at me as he leaned down and placed a kiss softly on my cheek.

"Text me when you want your shirt back," he whispered into my ear.

"Will do," I said as he stepped back and walked down the steps.

"Annyeong, Hee Soon-sshi!" he called as he waved at me while walking backwards down the sidewalk.I waved and walked into the house, automatically collapsing with my back against the door. Donghae must have heard me because he ran from his room yelling, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" He saw me sitting on the floor.

"Hee Soon-ah...you okay?" I nodded as I smiled like a fool. "Did you have a good time with Annie and the boys?"

"Oh yeah." I said.

"...are you gonna get off the floor?" I looked up and extended my arms to him.

"Carry me?" I asked. Donghae smiled and picked me up off the floor after I took off my shoes and carried me to my room.

"Where do you want to be, your highness?"

"On the bed is fine," I said, today's events spinning through my head. Donghae pulled back the covers, placed me on the bed, and pulled all of the blankets up to my chin.

"It's only 1:30. Are you gonna take a nap?"

"Mhm."

"Sweet dreams, my precious dongsaeng~" Donghae said, leaning down and kissing my forehead before exiting the room.

That was like, half a confession...right?

 

How are my lovely subscribers doing? I can't believe there's already 21 chapters to Loving Fame! It probably would've made more sense to do this at the 20th chapter, but it slipped my mind. I'd like to thank my amazingly y subcribers!

imkeysyeobo

Sarah Sarang4U

sugarplum02

FrUtle

Nichichan

CrashedANGEL

ShinaKouba

cherrycupcake

ShyMin

eran_lala

iScreamKpop

PopCandii33

LoveViaKatina

keymin96

prettayfuldove

dulcee

RAWRmeansILY

rinnilovesyou

MiZzPuN

itsgonnabetonight

Thank you for sticking with me and not unsubscribing! I love you guys! And future subscribers, I love you, too!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

그대여 (Darling), 버린다 (Throw Away), & 녹 (Rust) by MBLAQ