Shyupah Company~

Loving Fame

Edit 4/18/11 - It was brought to my attention that one part of this chapter was a bit confusing and made it kind of seem like Super Junior still hadn't debuted yet. They HAVE debuted here, Donghae's just joining them. Like Kyuhyun back in '06. Hope that clears things up :) I only added a line so it would make more sense. On with the chapter~


 

Hee Soon P.O.V

I was lost in the land of unconsciousness when I was ripped into reality by loud voices.

"Ughhhh...SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" ...I'm not a very nice person when I first wake up. A few seconds later, I heard my door open and someone flop onto my bed.

"HEE SOON! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" The guy said.

"Ugh...Sungmin, I'm tired..." I said, rolling onto my stomach.

"That doesn't mean you can't say hi...c'mon Hee Soon-ah! It's aegyojaengi Sungmin!" he exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. [A/N: aegyojaengi (애교쟁이) = the cuteness]

"Sungmin~ knock it off~" I whined.

"Your aegyo has improved since I last saw you...but you cannot defeat the master!" He got up, ripped the blankets off of me, and threw me over his shoulder.

"YAH! LEE SUNGMIN!" I shouted as he carried me toward the living room.

"Look who I found~" he sang as he threw me into someone's lap.

"DEAR SHISUS, SUNGMIN! WHO SAID IT WAS OKAY TO CARRY ME LIKE THAT?!"

"Donghae did. He said to get you out here by any means," he feigned innocence. I was glaring at Donghae when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Is my lap comfortable?" I totally forgot I was sitting on someone. I turned around to see who the poor guy was.

"SIWON!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug. "I've missed you, Simba!"

"I've missed you, too, Hee Soon!" He hugged me back.

"What about me?" another guy said to my right.

"JungSoo oppa!" I ran over and gave him a hug. "Oh, Donghae. What did you do with your computer?"

"I called up Kyuhyun and he told me what to do," Donghae said, ushering to the laptop that was now sitting on its side.

"You made me come all the way home when the Evil Maknae was just a phone call away?" I asked, getting kind of annoyed.

"Who are you calling evil?!" Kyuhyun said as he swept me up and spun me around in a hug.

"You! Evil Gamer Kyu!"

"Psh, I'm an angel," he said.

"Riiiight...so what's everyone doing here? Aren't you busy? And JungSoo oppa, where's your brother?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't have a brother, Hee Soon," JungSoo said, looking confused.

"Sure you do. Donghae said so. He said your twin was Leeteuk from Super Junior."

"Hee Soon, that's me."

"Donghae said you were a receptionist at SM!" I said. I'm so confused...

"Donghae! Why would you say I have such a girly job?" I smacked JungSoo's arm.

"Don't be ist. I'll kick your ," I said, to which Siwon shouted, "Watch your mouth, young lady!"

"Sorry, Hee Soon-ah...but I really am Leeteuk, Super Junior's almighty leadah!" I turned to Donghae.

"Why would you lie to me about that, oppa?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Uh..." he mumbled.

"Is there anything else you've lied to me about?" I asked as the anger rose. This is DONGHAE. He never lies to anyone...

"Uh..." He looked at the Super Junior boys in search of help as something dawned on me.

"Siwon oppa," I turned to face Siwon. "How did helping Donghae on his religion paper go?"

"What religion paper?" Siwon asked.

"Exactly." I turned back to Donghae. "Now what the hell is going on?"

"Hey!"

"Sorry, Simba~ What the HECK is going on?"

Donghae sighed as if in defeat and led me to sit down in between JungSoo (I guess I'll just start calling him) Leeteuk and Eunhyuk as he kneeled on the floor in front of me.

"Yah, pabo oppa. Your only supposed to do that when you're apologizing," I said.

"Hee Soon-ah...you know how I've been telling you how amazing college has been for the past three years?" Donghae began.

"...yeah...?" Donghae smiled sheepishly and continued.

"Well...for the past three years, I've been training with SM...to join Super Junior." I stared at him in disbelief.

"He'll be joining us for our next album," Leeteuk added.

"...what? So that's why you were barely home these past few summers?" I asked. Donghae nodded.

"...are you mad at me?" Donghae asked. I looked him in the eyes, his filled with worry and mine with confusion.

"I...just don't get why you would lie about Leeteuk having a brother. That doesn't make sense at all." Donghae's eyes widened.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad? Despite making me think that you were avoiding me or hanging out with some girl every day during the summer, I'm actually quite happy for you." Donghae smiled, lifted me off the couch, and brought me into a giant fishy hug.

"I LOVE YOU, HEE SOON! THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING MAD! YOU HEAR THAT, HYUNGS?! SHE'S NOT MAD!" he sang.

"Yah! Oppa, put me down!" I shouted. Donghae looked at me, smiled even bigger and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

"You're the best dongsaeng ever. You know that right?"

"Oh, I know. So when are you going to join the group?" I asked.

"Next week. There's gonna be a press conference and everything, and guess what amazing dongsaeng is going to be there?"

"Would that be me?" I pointed to myself.

"HELL YEAH, IT IS!" Eunhyuk ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"You really are as cool as Donghae said~"

"Aww, thanks anchovy~" Eunhyuk let me go.

I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom and ran to answer it. I closed my door and hit the answer button.

"Yeobasaeyo?"

"Hee Soon-sshi?" he said.

"Oh, Key-sshi. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Can we meet?" I'd rather not, sir.

"Uh, sure. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just...need to talk to you. Meet me at that cafe?"

"Alright, I'll be there in 10 minutes." He hung up and I grabbed my bag. "Oppa! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Where?!" everyone yelled.

"The cafe down the street. Calm down, it's not like I'm going to a bar. Shisus..."

"Alright, have fun!" Donghae yelled. "We love you~!"

"I love you guys, too~!" I called back as I shut the door.

I wonder what he wants...


 

So I've thought of two other fic plots, but I've yet to think of a name for the evil fan girl. Take a look at the poll, please? I'm not creative, so they all have 'Mi' in their names...recommend some names, please?

Sorry the chapter's kinda short...I couldn't think of anything to write, so this is what I came with to build up to the next chapter. It's totally okay if this chapter is considered a fail, 'cause I think it is, too -____-

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Rumor & Honey Funny Bunny (Yunho solo) by DBSK