I'm Really Super Sorry It Took a Month To Update, But I Love You All and Can't Think of a Chapter Title Right Now ♥

Loving Fame

Ima start doing comment replies in my bottom notes, so if you left a comment from the past two chapters, there's a reply down there! On with the chapter FINALLY ^-^ And again, I'm REALLY sorry it took so long!

P.S. - There's sorta- near the end of the chapter, but it's not full-on y time ; just make out stuff...in slightly added detail. So if you're not into that kind of stuff, just skip everything that looks like this.

P.S.S. - Tell me in the comments what you think of it! If you like it and want more of that kind of stuff, tell me. Or if you hate it, tell me and I'll try not to write like that. But I'm most definitely NOT doing y time . That's just too much for me...I would feel so awkward writing that, like, you have no idea.

 


 

MiNa P.O.V

I rounded the corner to see EunJi waiting for me on a bench in the lobby of the theater. She had her arms crossed and was impatiently tapping her foot as she rolled her eyes and exhaled sharply. When she saw me, she jumped up from her seat and stomped toward me. She kinda scared me when she was mad, despite her being my dongsaeng.

"Where in Shisus' name WERE YOU?!" she shouted as she made her way toward me. "Why did you leave me?" The daggers she was sending me with her glare had me taking a step back.

"Whoa, calm down," I said, holding my hands up. "I'll tell you, okay?" She sighed as her eyebrow arched in expectation. "Look what I got," I smirked, showing her a picture on my phone. EunJi's eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly, but she quickly composed herself and looked at me.

"Who is that?" she asked calmly, though you could see the anger in her eyes.

"Which one?" She handed me back my phone and pointed to the girl in the picture.

"Who is this ?" EunJi's voice rose slightly. "And why is she kissing my Taeminnie?!" Yes, we both love Taemin oppa to death, but just to keep her from killing me, I told her my bias was Jonghyun, so she doesn't know I like him.

"I don't know, EunJi-ah! But when I find out, I'll tell you, arasso?" I closed my phone and returned it to my bag. I looked back at EunJi to see her fuming in anger, her hands clenched into fists. "U-uh, how about we go get something to eat, huh?" I offered, trying to calm her down at least a little. "Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten all day..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yeah...yeah, you're right. We should eat..." To be honest, she sounded like she was going to go into a fit or something if she didn't calm down. We turned to head toward the doors, but accidently ran into some girl. She stumbled back a bit, but quickly caught her footing. She looked at us, smiled, and bowed slightly.

"Mianhae," she said, then straightened back up. "Um, would you mind telling me where I would find the backstage rooms?" EunJi and I both looked at her from head to toe; she was a little bit taller than us, with a short, almost boyish, haircut. If she weren't wearing her pink shirt and shorts, I would've assumed that she was a guy. EunJi crossed her arms again and rolled her eyes, so I figured she didn't know where the rooms were.

"There, uh, down that hall," I pointed in the direction I had just come from. "Good luck getting back there, though. I almost got caught."

"Ah, kamsamnida!" She bowed and headed toward the hallway. EunJi and I both turned to watch her attempt at getting backstage; the security guard had stopped her and they were talking.

"Tch," EunJi scoffed. "She honestly thinks she can get back th-" I could feel the anger radiating off of EunJi as the guard let the girl through the doors. My eyes widened as I realized that I was deadly close to witnessing an EunJi freak out, and desperately tried to convince her to leave.

"EunJi-ah~ Come on! Aren't you hungry?" I asked, tugging her arm. "Let's just go! It's not a big deal!" I pulled her out of the theater. We started walking toward a little restaurant I knew down the street.

"How can she get back there and I can't?!" EunJi ranted. "She's not even that attractive!"

"I thought she was kinda pretty..." I admitted under my breath.

"What was that?" EunJi asked angrily.

"Nothing! You're the best!" I feigned innocence.

"That's what I thought." By now, you're probably thinking "This chick is freakin' crazy!"...and you would be correct. She gets really obsessive over things; more obsessive than me! It's scary...

"Anyway, how does she get back there?! Who are her connections?!" EunJi exclaimed as we walked into the restaurant.

"Eun-ah, calm down," I patted her shoulder as we walked toward a table. "Let's just eat. Order anything you want, my treat!" She rolled her eyes and sat down, but once the food came, her expression brightened a bit.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

! We're sooo dead if those pictures are leaked...what am I saying? I have nothing to lose; It's Taemin that'll get in trouble! Aish, I'm so stupid!

My inner babble was interrupted as someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see Yunho, looking slightly worried.

"Hee Soon-ah? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, oppa," I answered. "I'm fine. Just thinking..."

"About what?" he asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Stuff..."

"What kind of stuff?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I assured him.

"If it's nothing, you wouldn't be thinking about it. Tell me~" He pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. Resolve weakening...pout...too...cute!

"U-uh...school!" Yunho looked at me, confused.

"School?" he asked. "But it's summer..."

"I'm just thinking of...what classes I should take next year! Yeah...that's it..." I averted my gaze to the floor. How can I be such a bad liar? I could still feel his gaze on me when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Yunho!" Changmin shouted. "Someone's here to see you!" I looked at Yunho to see him with a big smile plastered on his face. Turning my attention to the door, I saw a girl, maybe 20?, standing next to Changmin. Yunho jumped up and ran to the girl, picking her up and spinning her around in a tight hug.

"Oppa, put me down~" the girl giggled. Yunho set her down, but kept an arm around her waist.

"Jagiya~ I want you to meet someone," Yunho said, leading the girl toward me. "Hee Soon-ah!" Yunho smiled widely. "This is Alex. Alex, this is Hee Soon." Alex smiled.

"So this is the girl you've been telling me about!" She gave me a sincere smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, Hee Soon-sshi." I smiled and bowed.

"You don't have to be so formal," I said. "You can just call me Hee Soon if you want."

"Or Hee Soonie, Soon-ah, HeeHee-" Yunho was cut off by Heechul, who promptly yelled, "That's MY name!"

"Uh, yeah," I chuckled. "Any of those names is fine. Anyway, on to business." I ushered to a chair. "Have a seat, Miss Alex." She sat down on a chair across from me.

"Now, how long have you known Yunho oppa?" I asked.

"About a year and a half, but we've only been dating for about a year," she answered, sending a smile to Yunho, who sat in the chair next to her.

"And why do you like Yunho?"

"Uhm...why?" she asked, confused.

"Yes. Why?" I asked again. "What do you like about him?" Alex looked at Yunho.

"Is this some kind of interview or something? I feel like I'm applying to be your girlfriend," she giggled.

"She's just playing around," he reassured her. "Hee Soon just wants to make sure you're a good match for me." I nodded.

"Answer the question?" I insisted.

"Well...," she thought for a moment. "Yunho oppa is very sweet to me. He's a gentleman and is very funny. Any time I'm feeling sad or upset, he's always there to cheer me up." Yunho smiled sheepishly and took hold of one of Alex's hands, making her smile as she continued.

"No matter where he is or what's going on, he always manages to call me up and ask how I'm doing, especially if he hasn't seen me for an extended amount of time. He's even rushed a photo shoot or two to come see me..."

"Really now?" I was honestly kind of shocked. Yunho is the type of person who's very serious about his work. Rushing through something just to see Alex was really uncharacteristic of him, but was really sweet, nonetheless. I directed my gaze to Yunho and smiled sweetly. "That's cute, oppa...hey, why don't you guys go out to dinner or something?"

"We're going to, but later," Alex said, glowing with excitement. Yunho shot up from his seat, grabbing Alex's wrist.

"Sorry, Hee Soon, but we gotta go." He smiled, then leaned down a bit to quietly add, "We're going to dinner a bit early."

"And if someone sees you?" I asked.

"...oh well~" A big smile was plastered onto his face as he dragged Alex out of the room. A second later, a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Donghae asked.

"I thought you were gonna go out with the rest of Super Junior tonight?" I questioned.

"Oh, I am," he said. "I mean when I get home."

"Well, when you get home, there's going to be a beautiful cake made by yours truly waiting for you," I smiled. Donghae always likes when I bake. "I just got a new pan and found a new recipe and everything!"

"Cake? Soon-ah, I have to keep my figure!" Donghae whined. "I can't eat cake!"

"Fine," I said, flatly. "No cake for you, then...I'll just make a cake for..." My eyes wandered around the room, searching for who I could bake for. "Uh...SIWON! I'll bake a cake for Siwon oppa."

"Do you honestly think Siwon hyung would eat cake?"

"Siwon oppa!" I called across the room to where Siwon was talking to Changmin oppa. He turned around and looked at me questioningly. "If I baked you a cake, would you eat it?"

"Of course!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Could I have some, too?" Changmin added, slinging his arm around Siwon's shoulder.

"No! It's my cake!" Siwon exclaimed.

"No!" Donghae shouted. "It's my cake!" He looked down at me. "It...it is my cake, right?"

"I don't know," I joked.

"No," Donghae said. "You do know. It's my cake. I want a famous Hee Soon cake!" Donghae jumped around like a little kid, then ran to Eeteuk, shouting, "Hee Soon's gonna make me a cake, hyung!"

"Can I help?" I turned around to see Taemin smiling sweetly at me.

"Uh..." Seeing me hesitate, he kneeled down next to me and folded his hands in a pleading manner.

"Pwease?" he pouted. I sighed.

"Okay, you can help." He jumped up and clapped.

"What are you so excited about?" Jonghyun asked as he and the rest of SHINee came over to us. "Are you ready to go, Taemin-ah?"

"Jjongie hyung~" Taemin called Jonghyun, his voice laced with aegyo. "Can I go to Hee Soon's house?"

"What for?" Minho asked.

"We're gonna bake a cake!" Taemin exclaimed cheerily.

"I'm fine with it," Onew said. "Just make sure you tell hyung."

"Okay! I'll call him now!" Taemin whipped his phone out of his back pocket. "Hee Soon-ah, I'll be right back. Jamshimanyo (Wait a minute)!" He ran across the room and into the storage closet to call his manager. Why didn't he go out into the hall? I'm not the one to ask. I noticed Key glaring at Taemin as he ran across he room, his arms crossed and gaze judgmental.

"Key oppa?" I called him, but then suddenly wished that I hadn't. His strong gaze made me cringe slightly. "Are you okay?" His expression and gaze didn't change as he said, "I need to talk to you," and pulled me out of the room, leaving the other three boys behind and confused.

"Key, where are we going?" I asked, but he remained silent. "Can you tell me what's going on?" Again, I was met with silence. "Yah, Kim Kibum." Silence. "Well, can we not go too far from the room? Taemin oppa's going to be done with his call soon and I don't want to keep him waiting." Key's grip on my wrist got tighter at the mention of Taemin and I stopped walking. Key tugged on my arm, trying to get me to walk, but gave up once he realized that I wasn't going to move. We had already gotten considerably far from the room we were in and were now near other smaller, now empty dressing rooms that were close to the middle of the building.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked again. He let go of my wrist.

"Why do you spend so much time with Taemin?" Key asked, his gaze locked on the ground.

"Why? Am I not allowed to spend time with him now?"

"I wish you didn't," he replied quietly.

"Well, sorry to tell you this, but there's not really much you can do about it."

"I know, but if there was something I could do," he stepped closer to me with each word, giving me a weird sense of deja vu. "You'd be around him a lot less." Key only stopped walking toward me when I was trapped between him and a dressing room door.

"And h-how would I spend my time?" I really hated that I stuttered, but it was just so uncomfortable being in this position, and Key wasn't helping the situation at all, especially when he put his right hand against the wall next to my head, leaned closer, and whispered, "You'd be with me."

I lost all reasoning as I balled up my hand into a fist and punched Key in the stomach. I would have done anything in that moment to get him away from me; he was just creeping me out. Key doubled over, holding onto his stomach, but quickly straightened up and looked at me with a mysterious, dark glint in his eyes.

"You're gonna wish you didn't do that." Before I could process his words, he had turned the handle on the door behind me, pushed me into the room, and closed the door, not even caring to turn on the lights.

"Key?" I called into the darkness. "What's going on?" I was met yet again with silence. I didn't feel his presence near me, so I had no idea where he was in the pitch black room. I tried to find my way back to the door, but was forcefully pushed against the wall with my arms pinned above my head.

"Miss me?" I could hear the smirk in Key's voice.

"Kim Kibum, what are you do-" I was cut off by my own gasp as Key's lips found my neck, leaving ghostly kisses around my neck and collar bone. I felt disgusted. Completely and utterly disgusted. "Kim Kibum! What do you think you're doing?!" I kicked him in the shin, but he didn't seem bothered by it.

"You should say my name more often," he whispered huskily just before he crashed his lips against mine. I tried to protest, but they only came out as muffled cries, so I tried shaking my head in an attempt to get him off of me, which he didn't. I felt him my bottom lip for who knows why, but I didn't react; I just kept trying to get him away from me by any means possible. I guess that kind of pissed Key off because he bit my lip, causing me to gasp. He took advantage of my shock and slipped his tongue into my mouth, which again, was disgusting. He put both of my wrists in his right hand and let his fingers drift under the hem of my dress and ghost over my thigh, then grabbed my leg from behind my knee and hooking my leg around his waist. Whoooooa wait a second! Stopstopstop!

I tried to pull my leg back down, but my efforts were, again, pretty useless. He pressed his body closer to mine, making me attempt to protest again. My mind was going crazy trying to process all of my thoughts. What on earth is he doing?! Why can't he just let me go?? Is he really that stupid to not know I'm with Taemin? Or does he just not care? Taemin! Where are you?! What is he planning on doing to me? Why hasn't Taemin come looking for me yet? Why is Key like thi- did he just MOAN?! My train of thought was derailed when I indeed heard Key moan.

A moment later, I heard the door open as a stream of light flooded the room. Key was ripped away from me and I fell to the floor with a soft thud. My head was suddenly flooded with thoughts of what had just happened, and I was only snapped back into reality when Onew kneeled down next to me and softly tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him and before he could say anything, I threw my arms around him as tears stained my cheeks. He hugged me and tried to calm me down, and it was only then that my hearing properly registered. I heard Jonghyun and Minho yelling, trying to calm Taemin down, saying things like, "Get off of him, Taemin!" and "Stop hitting him!" I turned my head, still hugging Onew, to see Taemin on top of Key, restlessly throwing punches as Jonghyun and Minho tried to pull Taemin off of Key, only to be ignored. I let go of Onew and stood up, taking a few steps toward Taemin and Key.

"T-Taemin oppa," I called softly, causing Taemin to snap out of his rage. He looked up at me, then down at Key. With a final left hook to the jaw, Taemin stood up and got off of Key, who promptly rolled onto his side, his back toward me.

"Hee Soon-ah," Taemin took a step toward me. I ran and closed the distance between us, embracing him like I hadn't seen him in years.

"Hee Soon-ah, I'm so sorry," Taemin apologized.

"Oppa, stop. You didn't do anything," I spoke into his shoulder.

"That's why I'm apologizing," he said. "I didn't protect you...and I can't forgive myself for that."

 


 

Tension~

By the way, Hee Soon's deja vu relates to the happenings between her and Key in chapter 13...just thought I'd refresh your memory :)

Gaaah that too waaay too long to write, but at least it's a long chapter...freakin' writer's block...

So, it's currently 2:50 am right now, and at about 12:50, I was exceptionally pissed. Everything after Donghae's line "Hee Soon's gonna make me a cake, hyung!" all got deleted, so I had to rewrite it all. I swear to Shisus, the first copy which took me about 45 minutes to write, by the way) was way more amazing and detailed and awesome. But when I went to change the text color, the computer decided to be a freakin' and go back several pages, thus deleting my hard work and pissing me off. I tried to get as close to the original as possible, but forgot some stuff because of my ALL CAPS RAGE. Then I had to Facebook my anger and go on Tumblr for some comic relief. Tumblr answers all problems ♥

Anyway, COMMENT REPLIES! They are going to be pink because I have developed a recent liking to pink. ♥ You guys should comment more. I love getting comments almost as much as I love you ♥

 

@MagicalRain4 You're so smart! I love you! Smart readers are fun ^-^

 

@Nichichan I hope that I've solved the Alex-being-Donghae's-sister-in-the-other-fic problem nicely ^-^ And I'm super glad that you still love me and that you waited so long for me to update! I love you, too! ♥

 

@bubblez501 You still love me?! Yeeee ^-^ It's not creepy at all! I love you, too! ♥ And the cake's going to be in the next chapter. It was sooo yummy ^-^

 

@Sparklicious22 I'm glad you like my cross out-ness. That is now a word. I will make a new dictionary and cross out-ness will be in it. It has be decided!

 

Aaand back to normal rantness text color! My cake dedicated to all of you will be in the next chapter! I'm sorry that it took a month for me to properly update! I'm a horrible person, I know...

On a lighter note, I finally got me CDs that I ordered! :D f(x), BEAST, Big Bang, and BLOCK B ♥ Best money I ever spent keke ^-^

Let me know if you like the "" and if you want more. Maybe not with Key, but I'm pretty sure if you want it, we can arrange something with Taemin ;)

Please answer this question if you know the answer.

Does my little make out scene now deem this fic as ? Like, do I have to mark my story as Rated now? I will love you forever if you answer this question...I just don't wanna get in trouble x)

In conclusion yes, I'm writing a school paper. Like it, love it, or else ♥ I freaking love you all and I'm sorry again for making you all wait for my update.

If you want, you can always follow me on Tumblr and we reblog together ♥ http://shiningbias.tumblr.com/

And one last thing. Happy birthday, Taeminnie oppa! I love pink ♥

ShiningBias

 

Didn't listen to anything because it's too damn late and my parents think I'm already asleep when in all actuality, I snuck into the basement to type this chapter for all of you because I love you all so damn much and am willing to risk being yelled at because of my love for all of you y, wonderful people and don't want to wake them up and get yelled at...iloveyouall ♥