"It's Oppa To You, Sweetie~"

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

We had literally taken one step out of the cafe when Key rounded on me.

"So what did you talk to Hee Soon about?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, half smiling.

"There's something going on. You grabbed her hand. What's with that?"

"Why do you keep asking?" I said, getting slightly annoyed. "It's not a big deal and it's none of your business."

"Chill out, Min...but what did you do with her hand?" I kinda wanna punch him.

"Nothing, hyung. NO. THING. Please, just change the subject." After that, Key didn't say anything; neither did I. We got to the subway about 10 minutes later, hats and glasses concealed our identities.

"Hey, guys!" Onew shouted to us, waving like an idiot. We all swiped our passes and got on the subway car.

"Where's Minho?" I asked. I noticed he wasn't with us. Jonghyun answered me.

"I guess he's still out with Annie." I nodded in understanding.

"So what did you and Hee Soon do?" Jonghyun continued.

"Nothing much," I told him. "We just went to the cafe down the street."

"Hot chocolate?"

"You know me so well, hyung." The dinosaur can always guess what I order whenever we go to restaurants, coffee shops, etc...It's kinda creepy, but at least there's always someone to order for me!

We got to our stop and headed back to the dorms.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

I left the cafe happy as ever and decided to stop by Annie's place to see if she got back yet.

"Well, hello, Hee Soon!" Annie's mom greeted me. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, thank you," I replied with a smile. From somewhere upstairs I'm guessing, I heard a male's voice.

"Did you say Hee Soon? Umma, is Hee Soon here?!" *Insert wild footsteps coming down the stairs* He skidded to a stop in the door way and nonchalantly leaned against the door frame.

"Oh, hey, Hee Soon. Miss me already?" It was a known fact by EVERYONE that Annie's brother has had a crush on me for the longest time. And here he was, assuming I've come to see him.

"Think again, shorty," I said, reaching up to mess up his hair. Annie's brother EunSeok is really tall. His height towers over me, so I call him shorty a lot. This is him.
 

       (A/N: This is Annie, btw ->) 

"Aish," he said, swatting my hand away.

"I was looking for Annie, short stack."

"It's oppa~~!" he whined.

"We're the same age!"

"Nuh uh. My 18th birthday's next week! Eat that!" he retorted.

"What ever, short stuff..."

"Annie's not home yet, Hee Soon-ah," Annie's mom butted in.

"Alright. Thanks for letting me know! I'll see ya later!" I smiled. I was walking back to my house when I heard footsteps behind me. I slowed down a little, as did the person behind me. I stopped for a second and the person behind me wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I guessed it was a man because his arms were really strong. I was about to scream when he spun me around to face him.

"EunSeok, you idiot!" I shouted, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Why'd you just leave like that, Soon-ah~~?" he pouted.

"You almost gave me a heart attack and you're asking why I left?! And left like what? I said bye and walked away!" He pouted a little more at me. Ohgod...

"I wanted to hang out with you more~"

"I'm a little busy right now, EunSeok-ah-"

"IT'S OPPA! OH-PA."

"I'm not stupid, sir. And I'm not calling you oppa."

"Can I at least walk you home?" he asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"PWEASEEEEEEE~?" Stupid puppy eyes...

I sighed. "Fine..." He smiled in success and linked his arm with mine. I rolled my eyes and walked.

We got to my house in about 5 minutes and EunSeok walked me up to the door.

"I'll see you later, Seokie," I said, reaching for the doorknob.

"...WAIT!" EunSeok shouted.

"What is it, Seokie?" I turned back to him. He looked down at his feet as if in contemplation.

"What, dude? I gotta start dinner soon. I can't wait all day." He looked up at me with innocent eyes and took a step toward me.

"Hee Soon-ah..."

"Huh?" I didn't do anything because he always does stuff like this. Usually if there's something on my face or in my hair.

"Is there something on my face? An eyelash?" I lifted my hand up, but he caught it in his and quickly kissed my cheek, then ran down the steps to the sidewalk. I stood there for a second, absorbing what just happened and, as he ran down the street, I shouted after him.

"KIM EUNSEOK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" That boy urks me SO much sometimes...

I walked into the house, told Donghae I was home (he was reading the paper again -___-), walked into my room and flopped down onto my bed, my eyes closed. I finally managed to drift into a peaceful sleep when someone started pouncing on my bed.

"Wakeupwakeupwakeup...WAKE UP!!!!" I turned away from the voice.

"Ugh...Annie...SHUT. UP."

"I need to tell you something!"

"Can't it wait 'til tomorrow?"

"IT'S ABOUT MY DATE!" I sat bolt upright and turned to Annie.

 

Annie P.O.V

~Flashback to ice cream shop~

Minho and I sat down in a booth with our ice cream at Baskin' Robbins.

"So what's with Jonghyun-sshi?" I asked. "Is he always that erted?"

"Yes," Minho laughed.

"Hmm...shame." Minho's eyebrow raised slightly as he took a bite of his ice cream.

"How so?" he asked.

"Well," I started. "If he weren't so erted, he'd actually be kinda cute..."

"Oh...well...umm...yeah. He's a ert," Minho stated. It got quiet for a second before he spoke again.

"So...do you think I'm cute?" I looked up from my half-finished ice cream to him. He eyes seemed to be glued to the table.

"Huh?"

"Just answer the question before I get embarrassed..."

"...I think I'll wait a little longer to answer. Gotta think about it." Minho looked up at me, his cheeks slightly pink.

"Aigoo!" I reached over the table and pinched his cheek. "You're just too cute~!" He grinned a little. I took a bite of my ice cream, but he started to laugh.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"You have ice cream on your face," he replied. My hand flew up to my lip, but there was nothing there.

"Yah! Stop lying!" I pouted. He only laughed more. "WHAT?!"

"Your angry expression and the ice cream on your nose match well~" he said. "Calm down, Annie-sshi. I've got it." He stood up from his seat a bit and leaned over the table. Why his face was so close to mine, only Shisus knows. He wiped the ice cream off with his thumb, then lightly kissed the end of my nose. HolyholyHOLY. My face felt like it was on fire. Minho sat back down and finished off his ice cream with a smirk.

"No wonder they call him charisma..." I whispered to myself.

"It's oppa to you, sweetie~" I looked up to see him giving me one of those half-smiles that would make any girl melt.

"G-good to know..." I finished my last bite of ice cream when Minho stood up and grabbed my hand, leading us out of the shop.

"It's starting to get late, Annie-sshi," Minho said, walking down the street. Is he gonna hold onto my hand forever? ...PLEASE say yes.

"Oh...right. You should probably get back to the group or something, huh?" He stopped walking a few houses away from Hee Soon's, making me bump into him.

"Sorry, Minho-sshi." He turned around to face me with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I thought you were going to call me oppa~"

"Eventually," I . "...it is getting kinda late. You should get back to the others before they start to worry..." He nodded and reached into my bag, pulling out my phone. He typed something into it and said, "Whenever's fine" as he handed the phone back to me. I looked down at the screen to see that he had saved a number under 'Minho / Call me ;)' Little flirtypants x) I looked back up to see him walking down the street in the direction of  the subway station. I sighed happily and walked the rest of the way to Hee Soon's house, letting myself inside.

"DONGHAE OPPA! I'M HOME!" I shouted.

"THIS ISN'T YOUR HOUSE!" he shouted back. I smiled brightly and hugged him.

"I don't care~ I've had the best day EVER~" I said whimsically. "I'll be in Soonie's room if you need me~"

"Uh, okay...have fun..." I walked into Hee Soon's room to find her sleeping.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

DAMN. Minho's a FLIRT! xD

We sat in my room for who knows how long as I told her about what happened with Taemin and I and how creepish Key was acting.

"I wonder what the boys are doing now..." Annie mused.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

Home sweet home~ Taeminnie  must love me~

 

Key P.O.V

Mushroom better watch himself...

 

Taemin P.O.V

I wonder what Hee Soon's doing...hm. I want banana milk.

 

Minho P.O.V

I wonder what Annie's do- probably telling Hee Soon EVERYTHING.

 

Onew P.O.V

Chickenchickenchicken my one true love~

 


I feel like the ending is kinda weird...I couldn't figure out how to finish this chapter...typing this up makes it seem like a long chapter...

Okay, so EunSeok is actually Joo Ji Hoon and Annie is Do Hwae Ji. EunSeok is older than Annie by a year and a half in here.

How much do you want to be Annie? I know I do! Charisma is SMOKIN'! Lol Minho's so cute~

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

oH! aH! - Kim Hyun Joong