Singing and Signing

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

"Oh, my sweet love~" Jonghyun hyung sang, finishing 'Wowowow.' The fans went crazy!

"Thank you! We are the shining-" Onew started. We all finished in unison with, "SHINee!" We bowed and exited the performance room through a door to the right of the stage while the fans went to the signing room through a door to the stage's left. We had 10 minutes to get ready.

As we walked into the signing room through a door behind the table we'd be seated at, the fans cheered. We stepped in front of the table and bowed, then took our seats. I looked out at all of the fans in attendance.

"Wow," I whispered.

"What? This isn't your first signing event," Jonghyun hyung said. He was on my left-hand side.

"I know," I replied. "But it's always a little surprise to see how many people like us...it's nice."

"Got that right," Key hyung said to my right. In the fans' point of view, our order was Onew hyung on the far left, then Key hyung, me, Jonghyun hyung, and Minho hyung on the far right.

"Please step forward," the security guard said to a waiting fan, who nervously stepped in front of me.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" I greeted her. "I'm SHINee's maknae, Taemin!" I gave her a cheeky smile.

"A-a-annyeonghasaeyo, Taemin oppa!" She handed me her 'Lucifer' CD and I signed it.

"Kamsahamnida!" she said with a wide smile.

This went on for about 45 minutes; nervous fan here, nervous fan there...until...she came up. She looked very confident as she stepped infront of me.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

It was finally my turn to meet Taemin oppa! I stepped up, feeling more confident than ever. He smiled at me.

Annyeo-" but before I could finish my greeting, I felt someone push my back...then everything went black...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~! Sorry this is such a short chapter...I thought I'd end it there since it makes a nice cliffhanger...what I learn in English class lol "Leave them wanting more!" That teacher was awesome...

This chapter's kinda short, but the next chapter's really good (in my opinion, anyways...)

SO!...I was going to put something, but I forgot...Girl's Generation's 'Genie' was playing when I was thinking, but then I started dancing in my chair...so I forgot...If I remember, I'll put it in the next author's note thingy at the end of the chapter...psh, I won't remember...

So (this isn't what I forgot, by the way), I was thinking while I wrote these little notes at the bottom, I would list what song I'm currently listening to...hmmm? Even if you don't like it, I'm doing it anyways...sowwy...Hey, it might give you a new song to listen to...

So, I'm currently listening to 'In My Dream' by Super Junior...right as I typed that, it switched to 'Angela' (also by Super Junior).

Were you expecting SHINee? Maybe next time...we can only hope...

Anyways, thanks for reading and subscribing! ♥,

ShiningBias