Sojusojusojusoju...

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

Kim Hee Soon, I like you. His words rang in my ears and I felt dazed.

Is he serious? There's a chance that he could be joking...but he looks so serious about it.

"..Hee Soon-sshi...Hee Soon-sshi?" His voice sounded really distant. "Hee Soon-sshi?" he called again, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hee Soon-sshi, are you okay?" he asked. I mentally shook myself.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I...I'm fine," I held onto the counter with my left hand to steady myself.

"You look like you're in shock...is this really that surprising?" Taemin asked as he grabbed a small hand towel off of the counter. "You almost dropped the glass."

"What glass?" I asked, still slightly confused. He just softly laughed.

"The glass you were washing, pabo~" He took my right hand and dried it with the towel, then my left. "Do you want to sit down?" I nodded and he helped me to a chair at the table, then sat in the seat next to mine. "Gwenchanhayo? (Are you okay?)"

"Mm," I nodded. He didn't say anything else after that, so I decided to mull things over in my head.

Did I hear wrong? There's a good chance I heard wrong. Donghae oppa said my hearing's not that good because I always have my headphones in my ears...but he says that when I can't hear him, too...and I'm sure I heard him correctly. I took a deep breath.

"Taemin-sshi," I said quietly as I stared at my feet. I felt his gaze on me.

"Hmm?" he answered, indicating me to go on.

"I...I'm really happy that you feel that way towards me." My voice was barely above a whisper, but he seemed to still be able to hear me. I continued when he said nothing. "At first I thought it was just a fan girl feeling we all get when we meet our favorite idols, but I noticed that once I talked to you more, you seemed really decent and the whole idol image I first saw from you slowly disappeared. I'm really happy about that because it let me see the real you and not what the media makes you out to be. It also helped me realize that...I like you, too." He wasn't saying anything so I looked up; he was smiling at me. He reached over and took my hands in his.

"I'm glad to hear that," he smiled. We heard the front door open and ZhouMi yell, "DONGHAE AND HENRY ARE HOOOOOOOOOME!"

I yelled back, "THANK YOU ZHOUMIIIIIII!" and smiled at Taemin. I stood to go meet my brother and 'other brother' at the door.

"Hee Soonieeee~!" Donghae shouted as he pulled me into an all too tight hug. "Who's the best dongsaeng EVER?!"

"Me~" I laughed.

"And here's your prize!" He handed me a bag filled with soju and food.

"What am I supposed to do with this?!" I protested.

"Put it in the fridge?" He said, looking at me with a 'what-else-would-you-do-with-it?' expression. I pouted then proceeded to the kitchen as he and Henry sat down on the couch next to ZhouMi. I opened the fridge and bent down to put it on the bottom shelf, then straightened up to find Taemin with his arms crossed on the fridge door. (A/N: The fridge is split with the freezer on top and the fridge on bottom. Refrigerator takes up about 2/3 of the total height.)

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Mhm," he nodded, ruffling my hair. I pulled the fridge door from under him to close it and some how managed to pull Taemin right into me with my back against the fridge. I finally took notice to our proximity to each other - which was a VERY close - and looked anywhere but at Taemin's face; ceiling, floor, wall, ANYWHERE BUT HIS FACE. Then he chuckled.

"You're turning bright red~" he teased.

"Oh, bite me," I scoffed.

"You said it," I could hear the smirk in his voice as he leaned in closer to me and kissed my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to maintain my composer. You are not enjoying this. You are not enjoying this.

"What you said to do," Taemin replied smoothly.

"Donghae's gonna kill you."

"Fan girls will avenge me."

"Then I'll kill them for killing my brother."

"Interesting...another time, then," Taemin said, backing away from me and heading to the living room to sit with the guys.

...what just happened? Aigoo, stupid heart! Stop beating so fast!

"Hee Soon-ah!" Donghae called from the living room. "Can you bring the soju??"

"I just put it in the fridge, though!" I whined.

"It should be cold by now!" I sighed and took the bottles out of the fridge and grabbed some shot glasses.

-------

"HEE SHOONIEEEE!" Henry slurred as he draped his arms around me. "I lub chu~"

Henli is obviously drunk off his ...poor Mochi~

Henry was sitting to the right of me, Taemin on the left, and Donghae and ZhouMi were on the couch to Taemin's left.

"I love you, too oppa," I said as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Weewy?" (A/N: Henry's saying 'really' like a baby ^^)

"You betcha," I said, holding back my laughter. Seriously, he's the cutest freaking chipmunk ever. He gave me the cheesiest smile I had ever seen and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

"Henli!" Donghae shouted, throwing a pillow across the room and horribly missing due to his drunken state. "Ima kill joo!"

"ZhouMi? Are you the only sane one?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am," he smiled. ZhouMi never drinks.

"Yah," Donghae said, pouring another shot and holding it up to Taemin. "Here, drink." Taemin looked at him, wide-eyed.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Hyung, I'm not old enough to drink," I mumbled .

"Aish, when an elder gives you a drink, you drink it!" Donghae shoved the shot into my hands. I gave Hee Soon a nervous glance, silently asking what I should do.

"You don't have to drink it," she whispered.

"YES, HE DOSHZ! It's manners-s-s-s~" Donghae slurred, grabbing the shot from my hands and putting it against my lips. I heard Hee Soon sigh next to me as she pulled the shot out of Donghae's hand and drank it, then handed the empty glass back to Donghae and proceeded to make a really disgusted face. Donghae didn't notice that it wasn't me that drank it because his eyes were half-lidded like he was falling asleep.

"Good dongsaeng," he smiled and patted my head. I saw Hee Soon hold her forehead out of the corner of my eye.

"JOOMI~ I'm tired~" Henry said as he stumbled across the room and sat next to ZhouMi, promptly falling across his lap.

"Alright, boys, let's get you all to bed," Hee Soon announced as she stood up.

"But I's not tah-yerd yet, baybeeee~" Donghae murmured.

"I don't care, Donghae." ZhouMi picked up Henry bridal style and walked down the hall, returning a minute later to pick up a now-passed-out Donghae.

"I should get going," I stood up and walked toward the door.

"I'll walk you home," she offered.

"It's alright, you don't have to," I insisted.

"No, I need the fresh air, anyway." I nodded and opened the door; we walked in silence until we got to the dorm complex.

"Good night," Hee Soon said as we stood in front of the stairs.

"Good night...um..." I looked down at my feet. Isn't this the part where the guy pulls the girl into a kiss then they end up sleeping together?...I never really understood how that works...

"Hmm?" I looked back up at her, then leaned in and softly kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon, arasso?" I asked her, smiling.

"Mm," she nodded and turned to walk back home, but stumbled. She looked back and smiled, embarrassed, and continued to walk, but she couldn't seem to walk in a straight line.

"Hee Soon-sshi?" I called. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she called back without turning around, her right hand against the side of her head. Then she fell. Like her knees just legitimately gave out on her. She sat on the pavement holding her head in her hands. I ran up to her and kneeled down.

"Hee Soon-sshi! Are you alright??"

"Meoriga...neomu...apa... (Head...really...hurts...)" she whimpered, resting her head against my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and started walking toward the dorms.

"W-what are you doing?!" she seemed surprised, but didn't do anything to stop me.

"You're staying here tonight."

"B-but-"

"You only took one shot and you're already tipsy. I'm not letting you go home alone when there's a chance that some even more drunk guy could hurt you. So, in a sense, I'm saving you." Hee Soon sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Arasso..." she said hazily.

I'll just have to explain to the hyungs in the morning...

 


 

Chapter 25! Omo, I never thought I'd get this far so fast!

Big thank you to EVERYONE who has supported me and given me encouragement thus far!

I probably would have had this up sooner, but I had my first day of work today! ^^

Oh yeah.

Anticipate the next chapter, yes? :)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! And I wish EVERY MOMMA out there a (early) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ♥,

ShiningBias