What A Spacey Maknae...

Loving Fame

Jonghyun P.O.V

As consciousness slowly came to me, I realized my bed was not as comfortable as I remembered it...or as warm...in fact, I was freezing. I opened my eyes to find myself on the floor. Aish...this boy...

"Yah! Kim Kibum!" I stood up to find him curled up comfortably in MY bed, his head on MY pillow, covered with MY blankets.

"Kim Kibum!" I shouted.

"Mmrphhh..." he groaned, rolling onto his stomach.

"Wake up, you lazy sack of sleep!" I yelled, pulling the blankets off of him and hitting the small of his back.

"Knock it off," Key grumbled into the pillow.

"Not until you apologize!" Key to his back and looked at me.

"What did I do?"

"You kicked me off the bed, you diva!"

"No, I didn't." He looked up at me innocently.

"Then why did I wake up on the ice-cold floor?!"

"You rolled off the bed."

"And you didn't think it would be a good idea to put me back ON the bed?"

"No," he answered flatly.

"Why not?" Key rolled his eyes.

"Well, I did think about it. I even tried to pick you up. But you, my friend, are a fat . And my arms are weak, thus I could not life you. I'm not Super Man. I can't defy the laws of gravity." Just then, Taemin peaked his head into the room.

"Uh...hate to interrupt, but breakfast is ready~" He flashed us an aegyo-filled smile.

"Thanks, Minnie!" Key smiled back at him and Taemin closed the door. The second the door closed, I chucked a pillow at Key...too bad he caught it...

Key stood up and clung to my arm.

"Yeobo~ Na baegopaaa~~" he whined. (Honey~ I'm hungryyy~~)

"Then go get food." He looked up at me, still clinging to my arm.

"Carry me."

"I spent the night on the FLOOR and you expect me to CARRY you? You're crazy..."

"Take me to the kitchennn~" Key pouted. Aish...hmmm...I like my ideas >:)

"You bet I will," I said, smirking.

"Huh?" Key grip on my arm fazed and I took the chance to elbow him in the ribs and trip him to the floor. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him out of our room, heading toward the kitchen while Key nagged me that 'good husbands don't do this!' and whatnot...whatever...kekeke...

 

Onew P.O.V

Chickenchickenchicken - why is Jonghyun pulling Key across the floor like a dust mop? - chickenchickenchicken...

"Yah! Yah! Let me go you stupid dinosaur!" Key shouted. Jonghyun dropped Key's ankles and smirked.

"You asked me to bring you to the kitchen..."

"Not by dragging me around like some horror movie!"

"Hey, look! Food!" Jonghyun said, trying to distract Key.

"You're such an idi-...what are we having?" Key rushed to his chair.

"Chicken!" I shouted happily as Minho brought out some grilled chicken, setting it next to a big bowl of fried rice. Hello, beautiful~ It's been too long...

We all filled our plates and started eating when Taemin just totally stopped eating and sat there all spaced out.

"Taemin? I said, sitting across from him. He just stared the table.

"Taemin-ah?" Minho called, sitting next to him.

"MUSHROOM!" Key shouted, accidentally spitting bits of rice from his mouth.

"Classy," Jonghyun whispered, receiving a slap on the back of his head from Key.

"Hmm?" Taemin looked at Key, who proceeded with caution.

"W...whatcha thinkin' 'bout? Don'tyellatme!" Key rushed his last sentence and held my arm in front of his face for protection. Taemin chuckled.

"I just remembered..." The smile from Minnie's face disappeared as he looked down at his plate. "I never signed Hee Soon's cd..."

"So?" Jonghyun said. "There'll be other signings."

"But who knows if she'll get my card again?" Taemin questioned.

"How 'bout this," Minho spoke up. "After out 'Inkigayo' stage today, we give Hee Soon a visit?"

"Donghae will skin us alive! You saw him last night!"

"Chill, little mushroom," Key said, sounding like he couldn't care less. I just kept eating my chicken...mmm...chickenchickenchicken...

"Umma, if you haven't noticed, I'm not a mushroom anymore!" Taemin said, gesturing to his hair, which was tied back into a ponytail.

"Well, you used to..."

"But I don't now..." Taemin persisted.

"Yah, maknae. You will forever and always be SHINee's mushroom maknae and there's nothing you can do about it." Key stated. "...and we're going to see Hee Soon, even if Donghae's there." Taemin smiled and continued eating.

I looked at the clock; 8 am. We had to be on stage at 11, so we had to leave soon.

We finished eating and started washing the dishes as manager hyung walked in.

"It's 8:30, you guys. I'm leaving at 8:45 regardless if you're all in the car or not." We'd been close to being late so many times, it wasn't a surprise to any of us when hyung pulled stuff like this.

"Ne," we answered from the kitchen.

-----

"8:42! Let's go! Hyung's gonna leave without us!" I shouted. Everyone was ready...except Key. What a diva...

"8:43! KEY!"

"I'm coming! Cool yourself, Dubu," Key said, walking out of his room.

We ran to the elevator and got to the car with barely anytime, seeing as manager hyung was starting to pull out of his parking space.

"Told you I'd leave you," he said as Minho ripped open the car door.

"It's Key's fault..." Jonghyun muttered. Key slapped his arm.

"WELL IT IS!" Jjong shouted.

We got to the salon and our coordi noonas were there, waiting as usual.

When my hair and makeup were done, coordi noona looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"Always handsome, sir Dubu...Okay, Onew-ah. Let's go~! Kaja!" She gave me a cheeky smile as I got up from my seat and headed over to wait with manager hyung. The rest of the guys came over, hair and makeup done, so we got back into the van and headed to SBS.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Gobuhal su eobtneun naye maryeokeun Lucifer~"

-----

"Hyung, when are we gonna see Hee Soon?" I asked Minho hyung.

"Chill, mushroom. You'll make him jealous," Key hyung joked.

"That was surprisingly our only schedule," Onew hyung said. "We can go whenever."

"Let's go now!" I insisted.

"Why so antsy? Shisus, you act like you're dating her..." Key scoffed.

We changed out of our stage clothes and piled into the van. I looked at Jonghyun hyung, silently asking him to tell our manager Hee Soon's address.

Jonghyun hyung gave me the Do it yourself look.

Please, hyung? I pouted.

You're the one that wants to see her so badly.

Pweeeeeeeeeease? I gave him my most aegyo-filled puppy eyes. Jonghyun hyung's eyes widened as he glared at me.

Do. It. Yourself.

"M-manager hyung?" I stuttered as he pulled out of the SBS parking lot.

"What's up, Minnie?"

"U-uh..is it okay if we go see a friend?"

"Sure. Practice isn't until later. What's the address?" Key told manager hyung the address and 15 minutes later, we were in front of her house.

"I have work to do back at the SM building, so you guys will have to get home by yourselves...is that okay?" He looked unsure.

"That's fine," Onew said. I liked how manager hyung trusted us so much.

"Work hard, hyung! Fighting!" I waved as I walked past the drivers' window. We all said goodbye and walked up to the front door as manager hyung drove away.

~Ding dong~

A few seconds after the bell rang, I heard someone running around on the other side of the door. The door opened slightly and we heard an "Oh, hey!" The door opened more to reveal a smiling Donghae.

...I thought he hated us...?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be honest, I found this chapter kind of boring...huhuhu T.T It'll get better, though! I promise!

It's snowing again, so I've shut myself into my house, away from the cold. Still not a fan.

I've decided not to make JongKey an actual couple...it would just get too complicated...they can just stay to their moments ^^

So I was going to update about 2 hours earlier than I did, but I got distracted with 'Secret Garden'...it's safe to say I'm a very big fan ^^ and I made some Oreo ice cream for later ^^ I get really bored sometimes...

Anyways, thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Listened to: 웃자 (Be Happy) by Girl's Generation

and 사랑은 아야야 by 2NE1