Cafe Dates With Minnie

Loving Fame

Anything written in green and is italicized is someone's conscience. Just letting you know! ^^ On with the chapter!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

Damn, that girl's crazy...I think I should pay Minho to keep her away from me...

We - with the exception of Donghae - were all still in Hee Soon's room. Hee Soon was sitting on the end of her bed and Onew, Key and I were standing. Taemin snuck behind Key when Minho and Annie made their exit and sat on the bed next to Hee Soon before he could. Key looked pretty pissed about it, too x)

"Hyung, why are you such a player?" Taemin asked. I turned to him.

"What? ME? A PLAYER?"

"Yes," Taemin replied flatly.

"So, you're telling me if there's a pretty girl by you, you wouldn't flirt with her?" I asked curiously. I noticed Hee Soon looking at Taemin from the corner of her eye in wonder.

"Not if I have a girlfriend." Hee Soon silently sighed, a slight smile coming to her lips. I guess Taemin didn't notice.

"But I don't have a girlfriend," I protested.

"You have Key umma!" Taemin smiled cheerily.

"That's different!"

"What's different?!" Key asked, flicking my forehead.

"YAH-" I was about to protest further when Key covered my mouth with his hand.

"What happened to our pie date, yeobo?" Key questioned. "...did you lie to me?"

"I didn't lie! We already figured everything out!"

"Who did?! 'Cause I sure didn't!"

"Umm," Taemin interjected. "Figure what out?"

"It's nothing, Minnie," Key told him. Taemin just looked at us innocently and nodded. Damn, Key's stupid. How can he NOT figure out what's going on with mushroom?

"Alright, fair enough. Let's go get some pie. Right now." I grabbed Key's arm and towed him toward the hallway.

"You're just leaving me and Onew hyung? Just like that?!" Taemin whined. I stopped and turned back.

"Oh, right...Dubu, let's go!" Poor Taemin was just sitting there, looking left out.

"But I don't want pie..." Onew protested.

"Then how about chicken pot pie? I'll pay." Onew ran up and hugged me, a big smile plastered on his face.

"Can't I come?" Taemin pouted.

"Sorry, Tae. We need to talk about some adult stuff," Key  said.

"Oh...wait. You guys aren't gonna talk about dirty stuff, are you?!" The kid looked mortified x)

"NO!" Key shouted. "We'll talk later. Okay, Minnie?" Taemin nodded.

"Alright! Have fun, you two!" We walked out of the house, leaving Taemin and Hee Soon - and Donghae! Don't worry - alone.

 

Taemin P.O.V

"Uh...what was that about?" Hee Soon turned to me.

"I have no clue..." Then it got really awkwardly quiet...

"Hee Soonie!" Donghae called from down the hall. "Did those shiny guys leave already?" He looked into the room. Hee Soon tackled him to the floor just as he tried to jump at me.

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING TOGETHER ON THE BED?!" he glared at me.

"W-what? We weren't d-doing anything! I swear!" I managed to choke out.

"Oppa!" Hee Soon yelled, snapping Donghae out of his protective brother mode.

"Soon-ah, you look really pretty today. Did you know that?" Donghae smiled cluelessly. Hee Soon got off of him and walked over to me.

"Oppa, Taemin and I are going to go to the cafe, alright?" Hee Soon smiled at her brother.

"Why? That's like a date. Are you two dating now?"

"OPPA!" she blushed. "Quit assuming things! You'll age faster!" Hee Soon grabbed her bag off of the chair and took my hand, pulling me out of the house. We started walking in what I figured was the direction of the cafe.

"Aish..." Hee Soon mumbled under her breath. I smiled a bit.

"You're brother's nice," I commented.

"Nice? He almost attacked you and you think he's NICE?" She looked at me like I was crazy as I nodded.

"Oh...okay. That's...good, I guess." We walked a little further when I realized something.

"Umm, Hee Soon-sshi..." She looked up at me. "...do you like holding my hand?" Hee Soon tilted her head a little, not understanding what I meant, but then she looked down and noticed she was still holding my hand, before quickly letting go.

"U-uh...you don't have a disguise!" she stated, looking down at the pavement. I pulled out my sunglasses and hat from my back pocket.

"All set! So where's the cafe?" She looked up and pointed down the road to a little coffee shop.

          

We walked through the door and to the counter to order.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" the hostess greeted us cheerily. She looked to be about 20. "What would you like today?" Hee Soon smiled at her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" She thought for a moment. "Could I please get a hot chocolate?" I chuckled slightly, so Hee Soon turned to me.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You brought me to a cafe and you're having hot chocolate? During summer?," I smiled.

"I don't like iced coffee, so why not? Are you saying you're too manly to drink hot chocolate?"

"I'll get an iced coffee, then. Happy?" I looked at the hostess and slightly shook my head, indicating not to place it in the order. Hee Soon didn't notice, though.

"Why don't you find a place for us to sit? I'll pay," I told her.

"Aniyo! I brought you here! I should pay!" Hee Soon protested. I spun her around by the shoulders and nudged her toward the tables.

"Go find a place to sit, Hee Soon-sshi~! I'm a gentleman, so I'll pay!" I gave her an aegyo smile. She rolled her eyes and smiled back, walking toward the tables.

"And what would you like sir?" the hostess asked.

"I'd like a hot chocolate, please," I said.

"No coffee today?" she asked.

"Aniyo, I'm like her; I don't drink coffee," I told her as she entered the order.

"Whipped cream?" I nodded.

"That'll be $4.38." I paid her and waited while she made our drinks. She came back and asked, "Is that you're girlfriend? You two look really cute together."

"I wish. We're just friends."

"Oh, pity...you two would make such a cute couple..."

"Thank you," I smiled and walked to Hee Soon.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Hee Soon-sshi~!" Taemin sat down across the table from me and placed my hot chocolate in front of me.

"I thought you were getting coffee?" I asked, seeing him drink his hot chocolate.

"To be honest, I don't like coffee..." he said, blushing slightly.

"Aigoo, you're too adorable!" O.O Did I just say that?

"Did you just say that?" Taemin laughed.

"...yes."

"Aigoo, you're cute, too," he said, leaning across the table and pinching my cheek. "Now I can say I saw you blush because of me~!"

"It's the hot chocolate!" I lied.

"You haven't even drank any yet!"

"Aish..." I took a sip of my drink.

"Uh, Hee Soon-sshi..." I looked at Taemin.

"Yeah?"

"You uh...got something...whipped cream." He pointed at his lip.

"Oh," I lifted my hand to wipe it away, but Taemin grabbed my hand.

"Aigoo, don't do that. So dirty." He leaned across the table. OMO! Is this gonna be like Secret Garden?! The foam kiss was so cute~!...OMO!!! Is he gonna kiss me?!?

His face was now only inches from mine. Then he...wiped  my lip with his thumb.

-Ooooo~ Disappointment, huh?-

Huh? who said that?

-It's me! Your conscience!-

I have a feeling I'm not gonna want to deal with you...

-You wanted him to kiss you~ -

Aish...go away!

"So do you think Minho hyung likes Annie-sshi?" Taemin asked.

"Huh? Oh, maybe..." I said.

"He was flirting with her a lot..."

"And you know about flirting?"

"Yah, I may be a maknae, but I'm not stupid! Besides, it's not like you know anything about flirting."

"Do too!"

"Oh, yeah?" he challenged.

"Heck yeah!"

"Then you just haven't noticed my flirting with you?"

"That's s- wait, what?"

Did he just say that?

 


Another chapter posted! ^^ I'm so done with prewriting...typing whatever I want is SO much better! I like it a lot more!

So all I did today was clean for 4 hours and type the second half of this. My weekends are so interesting, right?

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias