Someone wanna help me out?

Loving Fame

Everyone, I'm really sorry to be doing this, but I don't think I can continue with this story. It's just been really hard finding time in between school, work, and extra curricular to write and I honestly have no idea how to continue the story.

I apologize to all of you who were looking forward to what would happen with Hee Soon and SHINee, but seeing as I haven't updated since July, there's probably not many of you... I just don't have anything...I kinda just started this fic on a whim with no certain plot in mind.

Anyway, what I am going to do is ask if any of my lovely subscribers/silent readers/anyone in general would like to take over and continue the story? You can turn the story in whatever direction you want and make anything happen turn it into a rated fic if you want. I'll make you co-author, then transfer the story to you and let you take the reigns.

It would really mean a lot to me if someone cared enough to continue the fic for me, and rest assured that I would subscribe :)

On a final note, thank you to all of my wonderful subscribers/silent readers/everyone in general for reading my fic and I hope someone picks it up :)

♥,

ShiningBias