Dino Better Watch Himself.

Loving Fame

I'm back~ Finally! Sorry it's been so long! Annie makes more of an appearance in this chappie ^^ Please don't think badly of her! She's just messing with Jjong x) She's naturally slightly aggressive, so no one messes with her.

On with the story! (Sorry if it's ish...I stopped writing half way through it and took a month to focus on school and such..)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin P.O.V

"You have a crush on anyone lately?" Key questioned.

"Huh?" I asked, taken aback by his question.

"You know, girls. Girls I do adore~" Hyung, you're not Se7en. Please stop...I have to keep the innocent maknae status goin'. It's not like he knows, anyway. I only told Minho hyung...

"No, not really...why?" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hee Soon's smile falter for a second. Key shrugged.

"Just wondering," he smirked and continued eating. Onew reached for the last piece of chicken, but Key smacked the back of his head.

"SLOW DOWN, YOU PIG!"

"YAH! RESPECT YOUR ELDER!" Hee Soon took advantage of Onew's distraction and snagged the last piece off the plate.

"Hee Sooooon~!" Onew whined. Hee Soon smiled brightly.

"Hehe mehrong!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

------

We had just finished the dishes and sat down on the couch when someone called for Hee Soon.

"Hee Soon-ah!" the voice called. Hee Soon looked up from the TV and her eyes widened.

"Soon-ah," a girl walked into the room, playing with her phone.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" She turned her attention to Hee Soon. "I called you like, a dozen times. I thought you died." The girl looked around the room, finally noticing us SHINee boys.

"Hey, Annie!" Hee Soon jumped up and dragged the girl down the hall. We heard their hushed voices and, a minute later, they were yelling.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

I walked dragged Annie down the hall and led shoved her into my room, slamming the door, clicking the lock, and leaning my back against it.

"Hee Soon," Annie began calmly. "What are five dangerously gorgeous boys doing in your house?" She's not yelling? Why isn't she yelling? She's usually yelling by now...

"...huh?" Well, that sounded dumb...

"Please take a minute and explain to me what exactly happened last night that would bring SHINEE INTO YOUR HOUSE?!" There's the Annie I know x)

"You don't have to yell..." I pouted innocently.

"Uh, I think I do. You honestly didn't even think to call me when you got home?!"

"It wasn't really on the top of my to-do list."

"It should have been!" she shouted.

"Well sorry I had to deal with a ton of unexpected bull last night that I couldn't call you! Why are you so mad?! You act like you're my wife!" I yelled back.

"Tch. Mad? Mad? You, sir, obviously don't know me. I'm freaking excited as hell!" Annie smiled widely and tackled me into a hug. ...the fish? She grasped my shoulders.

"SHINee. *beep*ing SHINEE. Is in. YOUR. HOUSE!" The doorknob rattled as someone tried to open it.

"Ohmygod. ANNIE, YOU BETTER NOT KILL MY SISTER!" Donghae yelled from the hallway as he tried to beat the door down. "OPEN THE DOOR!"

(A/N: in video at :20)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saApLxUQVbM

Annie walked past me to get to the door.

"Don't do it," I warned.

"What? Is he gonna bite me? I'd like to see him try..." She opened the door, only to be tackled by Donghae.

"WHAT THE *beep*, DUDE?!" Annie yelling, being pinned down by Donghae.

"YAH! No swearing in my house!" The boys walked in and Jonghyun immediately started laughing, but Donghae and Annie didn't seem to have noticed them.

"Get off me, you stupid fish!" Annie shouted.

"Don't swear! And stop yelling!" Donghae retorted.

"Can't stop my character, bro! *beep* *beep* *bee-*" Minho seemed to have had enough, seeing as he totally body checked Donghae off of Annie, sending my poor fishie flying across the room. Annie noticed her hero as Minho helped her sit up and whispered a classy "hot damn" as she gazed wide-eyed at Minho. He gave Annie a half-smile and picked her up bride-style, placing her on my bed, while she just stared at him as he returned to the group.

"U-uh..." I stuttered, a bit nervous for no particular reason. "This is Annie, my best friend." I smiled introducing her to the boys.

"Forget greetings," Donghae said, standing up. "How in HELL did you get in?! I LOCKED THE DOOR, DAMN IT!"

"Chill, stupid fish. I copied the key," Annie replied nonchalantly, holding up the key.

"You WHAT?!" Donghae snatched the key from her. "What would you nee- OMO! Hee Soon-ah! There's strawberries on it! It's so cute~!" Donghae beamed as he held the key in front of my face, bouncing like a little kid...the dude likes strawberries, okay?

"...wow..." I said, slightly weirded out.

"But they got little faces on them! They're all like xD" ...yes. He actually made the face...

"Really, Donghae? Really?" He nodded his head furiously.

"Aish..." I chuckled, grabbing the key from him (he pouted -_____-) and tossing it back to Annie. She caught it with ease and stood up from my bed.

"Thank you, Hee Soon." She smiled at me and stuck her tongue out at Donghae, to which he gave her his best glare. Annie jumped a bit and ran to Minho's side, pretending to be scared.

"Minho oppa~" Annie called, aegyo practically pouring from her words. "Donghae ajusshi is scary~" she pouted, hanging onto Minho's arm. He looked down at the innocent girl and chuckled.

"Yah! AJUSSHI?!" Donghae snapped. Annie just buried herself into Minho's chest.

"Scary ajusshi..." Annie whispered.

"I give up..." Donghae shook his head and walked out, probably to his room.

"It's okay, Annie-ah," Minho patted her head. "I'll  protect you~" Annie blushed slightly as the other boys groaned and made gagging noises at his rarely seen aegyo.

"Dude, it's just so weird," Jonghyun said, hiding his face and resting his forehead on Onew's shoulder.

"Oh, hush, Jjong. You're just jealous that you can't find a girl that's better than me," Key mocked. Jonghyun looked up and shot him a glare.

"Besides," Annie interjected. "It's cute~"

"And so are you~" Jonghyun put his arm around Annie's shoulders.

"Yeobo~! Stop it!" Key whined.

"Quiet, diva," Jonghyun said, smiling kindly at Annie while her expression when from one of shock to a slight smirk. Minho was about to say something when Annie let go of his arm and turned to Jonghyun.

"Oppa~ Be nice to Key-sshi~" she said, flirtatiously stepping toward him, until he bumped into the foot of the bed. He just looked at her, wide-eyed.

This girl...such a player...poor Minho's just standing there...

Hmm...if I'm so cute, then what should we do about it?" Annie said, pushing Jonghyun to sit on the bed, then sitting on his lap as he managed to stutter, "I-I...I don't know..." Annie gave him her classic smirk.

"I have an idea~" She pushed his shoulders so he was laying down. Everyone looked shocked except Jjong who looked like his eyes were about to fall out of their sockets because they were so wide. Annie's smirk slowly turned into a deathly glare as she grabbed one of my pillows and shoved it into his face.

"YOU Y LITTLE MANWHORE! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PLAY ME LIKE THAT! I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Annie screamed as Jonghyun flailed his arms and legs spastically in a futile attempt at removing the angered girl. Minho and Onew came up and pulled Annie off of Jonghyun, dragging her several feet from the bed. The second he realized his attacker was gone, Jonghyun jumped up and hid behind Key.

 

Annie P.O.V

What a ...

I sent icy glares at Jonghyun as he hid behind Key. He peeked over Key's shoulder and analyzed me for a second with disbelieving eyes. Yeah, son. I'm a bad . I know.

"You done staring?" I spat. He just kept looking at me. I glared again.

"I will kill you," I said flatly. He looked at me wide-eyed and came out of hiding.

"Do you realize who you're talking to?!"

"Dino McPervs-a-lot, apparently..."

"Yah!" He looked like he was getting pretty mad >:) I took a step toward him.

"Come at me, bro," I smirked, taunting him. Jonghyun took a step forward as I prepared to beat his , but Minho slung his arm around my shoulders and spun me into a different direction.

"Ayeee, Annie-sshi! Have you been to that place with the people and that thing?!" he said, sounding half-nervous, half-in charge, half-annoyed (probably at Dino boy)...that math doesn't work, but you get my point, right?

"Huh?" He must be confused or something...

No? Then let's go! I'll take you!" Minho said, towing me out of Hee Soon's house.

 

Minho P.O.V

I was walking dragging Annie down the steps to the sidewalk when she broke out of my grasp.

"What the hell?" She asked, looking at me kind of shocked. I stared kind of blankly.

"What?"

"You realize I could have kicked his , right?" I chuckled.

"Of course, of course."

"Then why did you-"

"I can't just let a girl break his face. He kinda needs it."

"Fine..." Annie sighed. After a minute, she looked up at me expectantly.

"What now?" I asked, a bit amused.

"Sooo..."

"Yes?"

"Where's this place with the people and the thing?" she asked.

"...huh?"

"You said you'd take me there." My jaw dropped slightly. Annie chuckled and lifted my chin up with her index finger.

"You'll catch flies like that, ya know," she smiled.

"I...I don't know where to take you," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Aigoo, just take me anywhere!"

"...Okay..." I realized that I didn't have a disguise. "But I can't! If anyone notices me, there'll be a scandal!" As if she planned this, Annie reached into her bag and pulled out a baseball cap and sunglasses and handed them to me.

"So where are we going?" I thought for a minute.

"...do you like ice cream?" I asked.

"HELL YEAH!" Her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Then I know the perfect place," I said extending my arm to her. "Shall we?"

Annie smiled and hooked her arm through mine.

"Kaja~!" she beamed and started to skip, pulling me along.

 


I. Am. Back! Finally! Gahhh, sorry for the short hiatus! And for not telling you about it...driver's training literally took up all of my free time. Not cool, broski. Not cool.

But now I'm back! ^^ These note things at the bottom will be a lot shorter from now on, so...yeah.

Anyways, thank you for reading/commenting/subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Missin' You- Super Junior (keke old song ^^)