What a Flirt...

Loving Fame

Please don't kill me! x)

________________________________________________

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Don't be mad," he said calmly, his arms around my waist.

"W-wha?" I was too taken aback to say anything proper. Why's he doing this?

"We were only joking," he whispered into my ear.

"K-Key...what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Apologizing...should I not be?" he asked curiously.

"Not like this." I took his arms from around my waist and turned to face him.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" I nodded.

"Oh...I'm sorry." He took a step towards me, and I cautiously took a step back.

"You don't have to apologize...just don't do it again."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Key asked, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I could feel my face burning up, and I didn't trust my voice, so I just nodded. He let his hand fall gently to his side and his gaze to the floor as he half-smirked, "Alright."

I heard a door squeak  and a thud followed by an 'OOF!' Key quickly took a step away from me.

 

Taemin P.O.V

(Just after Hee Soon runs out)

"Good job, guys," Key scolded, following Hee Soon out into the hall.

"What's up with him?" Jonghyun said, flopping onto Hee Soon's bed. We all shrugged as Minho and Onew sat down on the bed next to Jonghyun. What was Key hyung going to do, anyway?

"Uh, hyungs, I'm gonna find a bathroom." I said.

"Alright."

"Go crazy."

"I don't care." I smiled.

"Love you, too, Jjong hyung." I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me when  I heard voices coming from down the hall. I snuck into the next room - the bathroom? Convenient... - and peaked around the corner so I could see them. Their backs were towards me, so they couldn't see me, anyway. Key had his arms around Hee Soon's waist from behind. Oh, what the fish, hyung?!

"Apologizing," Key said smoothly. "Should I not be?"

"Not like this." Hee Soon said, removing Key's arms from around her and turning to face him.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" Key asked. Wow, hyung. Just wow. Do you even have to ask that? Even I can tell she's not comfortable...and I'm 10 feet away! Hee Soon nodded her head.

"Oh...I'm sorry," Key said, taking a step towards Hee Soon, who took a step back.

"You don't have to apologize," Hee Soon stated. "...just don't do it again." He better not...

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He swept some of Hee Soon's hair behind her ear. FIIIIIIIIIISH! Come ON, hyung! 

Hee Soon's face flushed slightly pink as she nodded, clearly trying to avoid Key's gaze. His hand returned to his side as he said, "Alright."

Aish, this guy! I really wanna yell at him...but I can't...grr. But how could he act like that? Did he NOT see Hee Soon and me a while ago? I acted like that on purpose, you stupid diva! Hee Soon's obviously too innocent to understand body language...she seems more innocent than me! Don't mess with her! I know I shouldn't care what Key does because Hee Soon and I aren't together or anything...yet...but still! I'll make my feelings be known!...eventually...

My inner babble kept me from noticing that I was leaning to one side - I think you might know where this is going - and I lost my balance and fell into the door, making it squeak and hit the wall with a bang. FUUUUUUUUU-

"Is someone there?" I heard Hee Soon call. Crap. I hopped off of the bathroom floor and casually walked into the hallway.

"Oh, hey! The door got stuck, so I had to pull it open with my muscles." I flexed my arms and Hee Soon giggled.

"What muscles?" Key scoffed.

"Shut it, dude." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Key glared at me.

"Nothing." I gave him my best fake smile. "So what's going on?" Just then, Donghae started yelling for us from the kitchen.

"Tea's ready!" There's food, too!" he called.

"Be there in a minute, oppa!" Hee Soon shouted back.

"Well, hurry up! The chicken will get cold!"

"Chicken?" Onew's head popped out of Hee Soon's room. "Where?!" She pointed towards the kitchen. Onew sprinted down the hall and turned into the kitchen. A moment later we heard Donghae yell.

"YAH! Knock it off! You're gonna make me drop the tea!" Hee Soon rushed to the kitchen, but stopped in the entrance and chuckled.

"I don't care! I love you, hyung!" Jonghyun and Minho joined Key and me in the hall way and we made our way to the kitchen.

"Hee Soon! Get him off of me!" Donghae shouted. We walked into the room to find Onew clinging to Donghae from the side like a koala to a tree.

"I love you, hyung!"

"YOU WANT HOT TEA DOWN YOUR BACK?!"

Hee Soon rolled her eyes, walked to the table and grabbed a drumstick, and stuck it in Onew's mouth. His eyes widened and he let go of Donghae, taking a seat at the table and loading his plate with more chicken. Donghae just stood there with the tea pot in astonishment. Hee Soon turned to the rest of us. "You guys can sit if you want." We took our seats as Donghae went around the table and poured us tea. He stooped down a little so he could talk to me.

"So...uh..is he okay?" He pointed to Onew.

"Oh, he's fine. He's got a chicken complex."

"Ooooh...should I make more then?" I looked at him.

"Only if you want him here forever." His eyes widened and he took his seat.

"Dubu! Quit eating all the chicken!" Key shouted.

"First come, first serve!" Onew replied.

"You're gonna die of heart failure one day!" Key scolded.

"I'll outlive you!"

"Over my dead body!"

"That's the plan!" Key glared at Onew then turned to me.

"So, Taemin," I looked at him. "You're 18 now."

"...yeah...?" This guy, really...where's he going with this?

"You have a crush on anyone lately?"

O.O

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


I know you guys wanted it to be Taemin, but I just couldn't let that happen. Don't kill me! keke x)

I didn't think this chapter was as good as the others, so sorry if it's not that awesome...

So my frustration of the day? I was in the middle of typing this chapter and I decided to take a break and watch some YouTube and go to MNET America's site. I was just LOOKING at the MNET site (I didn't click on anything) when Firefox decided to be a and close ALL of my tabs including my update saying 'Firefox has untimingly crashed'. Oh really now? I was half-way through typing this chapter and I had to start all over again! Grr...I should've saved it...

Well, I have TOP's beautiful voice streaming through my headphones, so it's okay now ^^ 

Anyways, thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Listened to: Oh Mom & 오늘따라 (Of All Days) by TOP

Obsession (Nightmare/악몽) by G-Dragon