Convincing Donghae

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

"What?!" Annie exclaimed.

"Yup!" I said, flaunting my ticket to SHINee's fan signing.

"How?!" She looked like she could barely contain her excitement.

"Do you know how long I waited in line for this? A LONG TIME!" I'd actually waited overnight infront of the box office. Luckily my mom was in Japan on a business trip and my older brother Donghae was getting home from college for summer break today.

"When is it?" Annie asked.

"In two days," I answered.

"I could've asked you to get me one!" Annie started. "How did I not know SHINee was having a signing..."

"I asked if you wanted one, but you said you'd rather save your money for 2PM's next signing."

"You never asked me."

"Yeah, I did. It was two days ago. You were staring at a picture of Taecyeon."

"...oooooh...well, you should know by now not to ask me things when I'm staring at my lover. He's to captivating to concentrate on your mere questions," I laughed.

"Do you think you could get some pictures?" Annie asked.

"Aren't they kind of strict on cameras?"

"Oh yeah...wait. Who's card did you get?" I was waiting for this question. Maybe I'll mess with her...

"Jong..." I started. Her smile already started to fade. "...TAEMIN!"

"NO WAY!" She jumped around while I just stood there with a big smile plastered on my face. We both knew Taemin was and forever will be my bias. He's just so freakin' cute!

"Did you have to trade with anyone?" Annie asked.

"Nope! Not ONE person!"

"Then it's destiny. You're going to marry that boy one day...I'd better be the maid of honor."

"Don't get your hopes up..." I muttered. Annie could be so crazy sometimes, but that's one of the reasons we're friends. We're crazy together.

"Just don't cross me, and the spot is guaranteed yours!" I said.

"But why on earth would I cross you, my dear?"

"Why on earth are you calling me your 'dear'?"

"You really wanna know?" Annie motioned for me to come closer.

"Because you're meeting SHINee!" She screamed in my ear.

 

[Next Day]

Hee Soon P.O.V

The next day, Annie came over to help me find what to wear...and to figure out how to persuade Donghae into letting me go by myself.

"So what's the plan?" Annie asked as she stepped into my bedroom.

"I don't kn-" I stopped for a second. "Did oppa let you in? I didn't hear you knock."

"I let myself in."

"But the door was locked..."

"Oh, right. I was gonna tell you. I got your house key copied." She held up the copy.

"What?"

"Don't get your in a bunch. I only got one copy for me. No pedos are going come through that door...you know, unless Donghae invites his buddies over again." We laughed and talked while trying to find my outfit for the next day.

"So, think of a plan yet?" Annie asked, holding an outfit up to me.

"That's why you're here," I said.

"Really, Hee Soon?" She looked at me, then continue.

"Easy," she stated, holding up another outfit. "Just start with a casual conversation; compliment him. Be especially nice. Once there's a good base of conversation, mention the fan signing."

"What if that doesn't work?"

"Simple,'" she held up another outfit. "Puppy eyes."

"He is weak against those..." I confessed.

"That's it! Confidence is key! And this is it! Wear this." She handed me a blue blouse and black high-waist shorts.

"Now go drown your brother in compliments!"

 

Donghae P.O.V

I was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper, when someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my shoulders in a hug.

"Oppa!" Hee Soon said.

"Hey, Hee Soon," I ruffled her hair when she let go of me.

"Hey, Annie...how'd you get in?"

"Front door, same as always." Weird, I thought I locked the door...freaking ninja. She sat in the chair next to Hee Soon.

"Oppa?" Hee Soon said and I looked at her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's just...you're so smart and handsome. Why don't you have a girlfriend?" What in the world? She must be up to something...

"...what do you want?" I asked.

She closed her eyes and asked, "Can I go to SHINee's fan signing tomorrow?"

I waited a second and folded the paper. Interogation time...kekeke...Hee Soon opened one of her eyes.

"Is Annie going?" Hee Soon relaxed a little and opened her other eye.

"Well, no...but they'll of course have really good security!" she replied. I turned to Annie.

"Why aren't you going with my sister?" I asked. She looked scared to death.

"I-I'm saving for 2PM's s-signing..." Did she legit just stutter? There's no way I'm that scary...

"Yes, oppa," Hee Soon started. "You are that scary. Now stop glaring at her."

"Are you a psychic now?" I asked her.

"No, I'm a girl that wants to go to a fan signing." Bold little dongsaeng I have. I'll just keep this up a little longer...

"Who's taking you? What time is it? Where is it?"

"I'll take the subway. 6 pm. DaeMul Theater." Ooo...she's good.

"...who are you meeting again?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I told you. SHINee." She looked straight at me, not even bothered by my pestering...wow...

"Right, right...what time would you leave, were you able to attend?"

"Probably noon." My dongsaeng is tough to beat, I can tell you that. She survived the test. Time for the prize.

"...fine. But if mom asks when she gets home, Annie went with you."

"Really?" She sounded shocked...has it been that long since I was nice to her?

"Thank you SO much, oppa! You're the best!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, I know," I said. "Now go gossip somewhere other than the kitchen, please. I have work to do..." I re-opened the paper and they looked at me in disbelief.

"This is my work," I ushered to the paper. "Please spazz somewhere else?"

"Sure thing, oppa," Hee Soon said, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

"Work hard!" Annie called.

...why do I feel like I'm going to regret letting her go?

 

_______________________________________________________________________

So that's chapter one! Did you like it? I hope so...I've been working really hard on this fic. Since it's my first one, I want to make it really good. If anywhere in the story the dialog between characters is boring, please understand. I don't talk much in real life, so even making up conversations for characters can be a challenge for me...sad, I know. I have no idea how long this fic is going to be, so whatever happens, happens.

Anyways, SHINee will be introduced in the next chapter! Yay! ^^

Comments are appreciated :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm probably going to end up posting chapter two today as well, so expect it...

Thank you for reading! ♥,

ShiningBias